The Big Fucking Lie That Everyone Is Repeating This Week

60k or 200k is still a statistical pittance. Virus kills mostly feeble and very old or those with underlying conditions. I had it and it was like an annoying cold. Nothing more. My wife had virtually no symptoms and neither did my kids. 99% of the people will be perfectly fine. Problem is 1% is 3mil. Would overrun the healthcare system so we have to spread the 3mil out. Of that 3mil 10% likely don't make it so around 300k but 33% of them would not make it anyway due to age and other factors so 200k in deaths is about right.

I don't think anyone sane is going to look at 60K or 200K dead and say, "Awesome job, Trump".

Also, when those numbers have names behind them, it becomes something quite different.

When we were running up to the War in Iraq, people talked about 10,000 casualties in the initial invasion alone. No one batted an eye at those estimates. When we actually started having casualties, and Cindy Sheehan protesting outside Bush's ranch, people were less enthused.

Rightly or wrongly, people will look to take it out on someone's hide, and Trump is right there.
Blame China and their lab and coverup. If the people elect Biden, I will support him as President.

China and their lab and coverup. If
We do, for their errors and lies. And we blame trump for his errors and lies. See how that works? Call it, " adulting".
Again you cut my posts. Fuck off troll. I have Not seen you blame China once.
Because you are rabid. I have, in fact, pointed out their lies and errors. Now you do what you are whining like a about me not doing (incorrectly) and talk about Trump's lies and errors.

Yeah, that's what i thought. Completely full of shit.

We do, for their errors and lies. And we blame trump for his errors and lies. See how that works? Call it, " adulting".
Because you are rabid. I have, in fact, pointed out their lies and errors. Now you do what you are whining like a about me not doing (incorrectly) and talk about Trump's lies and errors.

You said you were done responding to me then you altered another post and responded. You’re a pathological liar.

You said you were done responding to me then you altered another post and responded. You’re a pathological liar.
I was done. Then you had to go and say something stupid again. I should have known better.

I was done. Then you had to go and say something stupid again. I should have known better.
Fort Fun Indiana is the stupidest thing I can say. Stop stalking me you leftist unemployed weirdo. Fuck off. Lying POS.

The moment he stops putting America first he will be gone.

Jo
Nope, just checked, still there.

I think you're confused on the difference between "America" and "leftist agenda".

No fascist, i have it straight.

The fact that the likes of you is calling someone else "fascist" is proof that you have nothing straight.
Absolutely. Fascist and cultist. If pukes like you had their way, you would have a second holocaust and just leave white trash wasps standing.

Trump did not wait till it was too late.

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.

View attachment 322907
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.
In late Feb Nancy Pelosi was telling everyone things were fine.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

Yet another dumb ass Trumpette repeating the lies of Trump.

After the SOTU whrn Trump vowed to do everything, Trump did nothing but downplay the virus. Testing is a disaster, PPE supplies are a disaster. Both should have been ramped up. The administration actions are a hige cluster fuck of people running in circles & not knowing what others were doing.

60k or 200k is still a statistical pittance. Virus kills mostly feeble and very old or those with underlying conditions. I had it and it was like an annoying cold. Nothing more. My wife had virtually no symptoms and neither did my kids. 99% of the people will be perfectly fine. Problem is 1% is 3mil. Would overrun the healthcare system so we have to spread the 3mil out. Of that 3mil 10% likely don't make it so around 300k but 33% of them would not make it anyway due to age and other factors so 200k in deaths is about right.

I don't think anyone sane is going to look at 60K or 200K dead and say, "Awesome job, Trump".

Also, when those numbers have names behind them, it becomes something quite different.

When we were running up to the War in Iraq, people talked about 10,000 casualties in the initial invasion alone. No one batted an eye at those estimates. When we actually started having casualties, and Cindy Sheehan protesting outside Bush's ranch, people were less enthused.

Rightly or wrongly, people will look to take it out on someone's hide, and Trump is right there.
Blame China and their lab and coverup. If the people elect Biden, I will support him as President.

I will support the United States of America. If the President, whomever he is, does so as well, then he will get credit from me for doing it.

Jo

I think you're confused on the difference between "America" and "leftist agenda".

The fact that the likes of you is calling someone else "fascist" is proof that you have nothing straight.
Absolutely. Fascist and cultist. If pukes like you had their way, you would have a second holocaust and just leave white trash wasps standing.

Based on the extensive evidence of what? Your consistent parroting of it?

do you know that people died more of the flu?

Many who died, would have anyway from other conditions and or old age.

Jo

you and yours are already in control of that.

Many who died, would have anyway from other conditions and or old age.
yep

Trump did not wait till it was too late.

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.

View attachment 322907
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.
In late Feb Nancy Pelosi was telling everyone things were fine.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

Yet another dumb ass Trumpette repeating the lies of Trump.

After the SOTU whrn Trump vowed to do everything, Trump did nothing but downplay the virus. Testing is a disaster, PPE supplies are a disaster. Both should have been ramped up. The administration actions are a hige cluster fuck of people running in circles & not knowing what others were doing.

another nazi lover anti american punk repeating nazi fascists lies about trump.

Forum List

Back