The Big Fucking Lie That Everyone Is Repeating This Week

Benghazi was only one example of the fact that Obama wasn't worth a shit when it came to leading this country.
He ignored the warnings that every other country took heed of....and we were lucky that only 4 of the people on the ground were butchered instead of all of them.
We agree about Obama's Libyan war crimes, but that doesn't change how Trump ignored pandemic response plans Barry left behind:

Rolling Stone Timeline: Coronavirus in America

"2016

"Obama administration prepares a 69-page Pandemic Playbook to coordinate an early, all of government response to an outbreak. Trump officials will leave it on the shelf..."

"Jan 2017

"Outgoing Obama officials conduct a disaster response exercise described as 'the worst influenza pandemic since 1918' with incoming Trump officials.

"Later 2017

"Trump administration — focusing DHS on immigration — shuts down department’s modeling of flu pandemics."

You're the one lying. Every expert in the US says he waited until too late. Every expert who.aftually spoke to him.says they were ignored. We are being told he was briefed in November and every day after that and did nothing.

Stop lying to defend a liar. It makes all of us look bad.

Have a copy of that briefing? Being told there is an epidemic in Wuhan doesn't mean anything; no cases outside of China were reported until the case inThailand on Jan. 12, then the two cases in Korea and Japan on Jan. 15th and 20th. Dont' see Fauci the Faker nor Pelosi nor any other Democrat saying a word about it, since they were still running around assuring all the criminal illegal aliens of their rights to vote and food stamps and promising to throw the borders open to every South American on the planet and the rest of the world as well.
Trump did not wait till it was too late.

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.

View attachment 322907
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.
In late Feb Nancy Pelosi was telling everyone things were fine.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

You're the one lying. Every expert in the US says he waited until too late. Every expert who.aftually spoke to him.says they were ignored. We are being told he was briefed in November and every day after that and did nothing.

Stop lying to defend a liar. It makes all of us look bad.

Have a copy of that briefing? Being told there is an epidemic in Wuhan doesn't mean anything; no cases outside of China were reported until the case inThailand on Jan. 12, then the two cases in Korea and Japan on Jan. 15th and 20th. Dont' see Fauci the Faker nor Pelosi nor any other Democrat saying a word about it, since they were still running around assuring all the criminal illegal aliens of their rights to vote and food stamps and promising to throw the borders open to every South American on the planet and the rest of the world as well.

I'm sorry, are either Fauci or Pelosi President of the United States? Imagine, if you were attending a board meeting with your bosses and you got up and started talking about what the company was going to do and the direction it was going to go in, what do you think their reaction would be? Yeah, that. Direction and the start of action comes from the guy at the top of the food chain. The rest of you can only suggest. And the guy at the top of the chain said it wasn't a big deal. South Korea and the United States both had their first cases diagnosed on January 20th. Who do you think has handled the response better?

Trump in Davos on January 22nd
Trump says he trusts China's Xi on coronavirus and the US has it 'totally under control'

lol so you have nothng but some whiney idiotic spin as a retort. We already knew that. Too bad we already know that Red China and WHO deliberately lied early on and prevented any real action until after it had already spread, which nobody knew on Jan. 20, but you being a tard, timelines, facts, and other icky stuff don't matter, just repeating rubbish is all you're here for.

Since when does the United States of America wait for any country or organization to act before we do? Trump gave his speech in Davos on January 22nd. He said it was under control. Address Trump's lack of action. Step away from your right wing deflect and spin ride for a moment. Desperately searching for scapegoats isn't a good look.

So, the answer is no, you don't have any idea what was in the briefing, and no, none of your left wing hacks said a thing about the virus until after he did, and you have nothing, like I said.

Why keep quoting people when you already proved yourself to be a moron?

Desperately searching for scapegoats isn't a good look.

Oh, we know who is desperate and fabricating scapegoats here ... lol

ome folks on the left think they have to wait till the president gives them the okay before they take a crap.
That's the problem with you on the left. You blame anything and everything on a Republican president....and ever blame shit on a Democrat
Personally, I don't see much difference between elite Republicans or Democrats, but Trump's ignorance/arrogance/malignant narcissism poses a threat like no other, especially in times of crisis:

"January 22

"In interview from Davos, Trump asked: 'Are there worries about a pandemic at this point?' Trump replies: 'No, not it all. We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.'"

I thought the economy was going to open back up by EASTER. So when is going to be now? Memorial Day.
Talk with your leftist economy killers they shut it down

You mean the big Democratic HOAX.

View attachment 323113View attachment 323113
Explain one thing to me asshat why are the leftist controlled states the ones fighting too keep their States shutdown?

They want to make sure the virus is under control dumbass.
No they do not. The only thing they want is to remove President Donald J Trump

Only in right wing world.
You don't have a logical reason to use in defending why Democrats are trying to destroy America to remove the president

That is what happens in elections, are you trying to convince Democrats to vote for Trump in November.

No need....Trump will have slightly better numbers than he did last time....that's all he needs.
All the nay votes will still be nay.....but there will be a few more yes votes this time thanks to
Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, Shcumer.......

ENDGAME

I thought the economy was going to open back up by EASTER. So when is going to be now? Memorial Day.

Explain one thing to me asshat why are the leftist controlled states the ones fighting too keep their States shutdown?

You don't have a logical reason to use in defending why Democrats are trying to destroy America to remove the president

That is what happens in elections, are you trying to convince Democrats to vote for Trump in November.

No need....Trump will have slightly better numbers than he did last time....that's all he needs.
All the nay votes will still be nay.....but there will be a few more yes votes this time thanks to

ENDGAME

Actually there are going to be alot of people who are going to vote against him that voted for him last time, they will have almost 4yrs to look at him in action.

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.

View attachment 322907
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

You are the jerk. Trump should have been working with industry to produce medical supplies in late February when he originally invoked the Defense Acquisition Act instead of waiting for weeks to do it. He is forcing states to compete with each other to get supplies instead of using the federal government to centralize the acquisition and distribution of supplies. Instead we are told the supplies belong to the federal government and states are on their own. Trump has failed to lead this country and has divided it. Trump trash like you have no issue with that.

I do.

View attachment 322907

I rather watch Miley Cyrus dance all day, rather than to sit up and listen to them lie all day.
When I see them on T.V. I only see them as whores and pimps that are unable to find a descent job.
Just imagine if there were no more jobs for reporting the news. That you will see them on the streets selling bodies.

Like this guy. If he wasn't a reporter. The only job he could find is as the subway man look-a-like contestant.

1587015399139.png

I do.

View attachment 322907

You are telling us not to believe the facts that are right before us.

The virus on the West Coast came from Europe. Slightly different strand. Let’s be honest we all thought it was overblown initially. In the end it will kill about 60k Americans. Sucks but most had underlying conditions. We are by far the most unhealthy country in the world. And this virus preys on unhealthy people.

Hey, remember when Trump said that it would clear up in a week back in March. Good times.

IF we manage to keep it under 60K (which I'm not sure about, we've gone from 10K to 30K in less than 2 weeks) it's because the Governors ordered strict social distancing.

ENDGAME

Actually there are going to be alot of people who are going to vote against him that voted for him last time, they will have almost 4yrs to look at him in action.
Lay off the crack

ENDGAME

Lay off the crack

As soon as you put down the Meth.

The virus on the West Coast came from Europe. Slightly different strand. Let’s be honest we all thought it was overblown initially. In the end it will kill about 60k Americans. Sucks but most had underlying conditions. We are by far the most unhealthy country in the world. And this virus preys on unhealthy people.

Hey, remember when Trump said that it would clear up in a week back in March. Good times.

IF we manage to keep it under 60K (which I'm not sure about, we've gone from 10K to 30K in less than 2 weeks) it's because the Governors ordered strict social distancing.
the governors created the high numbers because they're fake. fake, fake, fake, fake. just know it.

60k or 200k is still a statistical pittance. Virus kills mostly feeble and very old or those with underlying conditions. I had it and it was like an annoying cold. Nothing more. My wife had virtually no symptoms and neither did my kids. 99% of the people will be perfectly fine. Problem is 1% is 3mil. Would overrun the healthcare system so we have to spread the 3mil out. Of that 3mil 10% likely don't make it so around 300k but 33% of them would not make it anyway due to age and other factors so 200k in deaths is about right.

60k or 200k is still a statistical pittance. Virus kills mostly feeble and very old or those with underlying conditions. I had it and it was like an annoying cold. Nothing more. My wife had virtually no symptoms and neither did my kids. 99% of the people will be perfectly fine. Problem is 1% is 3mil. Would overrun the healthcare system so we have to spread the 3mil out. Of that 3mil 10% likely don't make it so around 300k but 33% of them would not make it anyway due to age and other factors so 200k in deaths is about right.
but they said it spread in 14 days. we've been on lock down for over 30 days now, so how is it we're still at risk if we passed the gestation period? why isn't anyone asking but me?

ome folks on the left think they have to wait till the president gives them the okay before they take a crap.
That's the problem with you on the left. You blame anything and everything on a Republican president....and ever blame shit on a Democrat
Personally, I don't see much difference between elite Republicans or Democrats, but Trump's ignorance/arrogance/malignant narcissism poses a threat like no other, especially in times of crisis:

"January 22

"In interview from Davos, Trump asked: 'Are there worries about a pandemic at this point?' Trump replies: 'No, not it all. We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.'"
Pelosi and de Blasio lack the ability to imagine an economy that isn't based on the profit motive:

Pelosi encouraged public gatherings in late February, weeks after Trump's China travel ban

"'It’s exciting to be here, especially at this time, to be able to be unified with our community,' Pelosi said on Feb. 24. 'We want to be vigilant about what is out there in other places. We want to be careful about how we deal with it, but we do want to say to people "Come to Chinatown, here we are — we're, again, careful, safe — and come join us.'”
1*UOOGyb4BQMF22SzzWZGiqA.png

Eight Capitalist Identities — Which one are you?

I don't think anyone sane is going to look at 60K or 200K dead and say, "Awesome job, Trump".

Also, when those numbers have names behind them, it becomes something quite different.

When we were running up to the War in Iraq, people talked about 10,000 casualties in the initial invasion alone. No one batted an eye at those estimates. When we actually started having casualties, and Cindy Sheehan protesting outside Bush's ranch, people were less enthused.

Rightly or wrongly, people will look to take it out on someone's hide, and Trump is right there.

Forum List

Back