The Big Fucking Lie That Everyone Is Repeating This Week

Trumper excuses and claims of a lie about Trump being asleep a the wheel are distortions at best. They really don't argue he was not slow, rather, most argue others were slower or also. Hence, it is their old worn out boring "what about" deflection and excuse.
he wasn't too slow. fauci said so. I'll take his word. k?

I blame China and WHO.
I blame Trump and morons like you who facilitate his idiocy and incompetence.
Did hillary trip yet today and have you volunteered to change Bidens diapers
Hillary doesn't matter and Joe is healthier than Don. Don is a mental basket case and pathological lying and narcissism are mental illnesses. You can watch you guy Don freak out and meltdown daily on national tv.
Biden wears diapers, and says he will campaign in all 56 states

Trumper excuses and claims of a lie about Trump being asleep a the wheel are distortions at best. They really don't argue he was not slow, rather, most argue others were slower or also. Hence, it is their old worn out boring "what about" deflection and excuse.

I blame China and WHO.
Hillary doesn't matter and Joe is healthier than Don. Don is a mental basket case and pathological lying and narcissism are mental illnesses. You can watch you guy Don freak out and meltdown daily on national tv.
Your post seems very immature and well, dumb.

ome folks on the left think they have to wait till the president gives them the okay before they take a crap.
That's the problem with you on the left. You blame anything and everything on a Republican president....and ever blame shit on a Democrat
Personally, I don't see much difference between elite Republicans or Democrats, but Trump's ignorance/arrogance/malignant narcissism poses a threat like no other, especially in times of crisis:

Rolling Stone Timeline: Coronavirus in America

"January 22

"In interview from Davos, Trump asked: 'Are there worries about a pandemic at this point?' Trump replies: 'No, not it all. We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.'"
The only proof of any of this is just your bad feelings about Trump.
Feelings that have been created by a corrupt media that has been pounding on the man since before he won the election.
You're willing to believe any lie or half-true they push down your throat.
Most of the justification for their coverage of Trump is he deserves to be talked to by screeching journalists like he's a dog because he's such a rotten human-being. So of course everything they make up about him is 100% true.....and if it's a total lie, you're willing to believe it's true anyway.

None of that is true. Please find one of your posts in February that shows you supported an earlier lockdown. First US death was February 28th

Lockdowns wouldn't have been necessary if Trump had taken other action in January and February to screen people, treat the first cases, etc.

Lockdowns are a cure of last resort.
How would you have screened people if you were Trump. So you're Trump on February 1st, what do you order/say?

In Mid March, his DHS ordered that people returning via air go through 13 airports. The result was this massive bottleneck of unscreened passengers from overseas intermingling with passengers at these airports who were in many cases catching connecting flights or were catching connecting flights themselves. The pictures are all over the internet of these hours long waits.

The DHS didn't coordinate with the medical community (including the Blob's CDC) about having enough screeners.

A responsible President would have had more screeners
A responsible President would have had more points of entry so the screeners that were there were not overwhelmed
A responsible President would have not let so many flights come back at one time so the screeners were not overwhelmed
A responsible President would have perhaps had these flights land at air bases instead and had military medical personnel on standby to do screening.

But as the blob has said, he takes no responsibility. The guy is a fucking moron as are the people who still support this sack of shit.

And this was after the CDC was encouraging social distancing measures.
First US death was in late Feb. People just believed it was a flu type virus. Many still do. Number of deaths was highly exaggerated and if you take out NYC the number is no worse than a normal flu season.

yes your blob downplayed the seriousness and called it a hoax. We know.

I blame China and WHO.
Throughout history we've seen that it's less about one damaged man than it is about those who enable his worst impulses.

THAT'S where the REAL problem is.

I blame China and WHO.
you're free to blame whoever you want, just as I am. and me

I blame China and WHO. k?

I blame China and WHO.
and?

None of that is true. Please find one of your posts in February that shows you supported an earlier lockdown. First US death was February 28th

Lockdowns wouldn't have been necessary if Trump had taken other action in January and February to screen people, treat the first cases, etc.

How would you have screened people if you were Trump. So you're Trump on February 1st, what do you order/say?

In Mid March, his DHS ordered that people returning via air go through 13 airports. The result was this massive bottleneck of unscreened passengers from overseas intermingling with passengers at these airports who were in many cases catching connecting flights or were catching connecting flights themselves. The pictures are all over the internet of these hours long waits.

The DHS didn't coordinate with the medical community (including the Blob's CDC) about having enough screeners.

A responsible President would have had more points of entry so the screeners that were there were not overwhelmed
A responsible President would have not let so many flights come back at one time so the screeners were not overwhelmed
A responsible President would have perhaps had these flights land at air bases instead and had military medical personnel on standby to do screening.

But as the blob has said, he takes no responsibility. The guy is a fucking moron as are the people who still support this sack of shit.

First US death was in late Feb. People just believed it was a flu type virus. Many still do. Number of deaths was highly exaggerated and if you take out NYC the number is no worse than a normal flu season.

everyone did at some point. so did every country downplay it then since all countries were infected? Not sure you have evidence to support that statement. So you're going to say in January you knew it would be a pandemic? post a link from you saying that in here from January.

I blame China and WHO.
Remember that when you read that a kid with gay parents hung theirself

I blame China and WHO.
OK

I blame China and WHO.
OK
So you believe children hanging theirselves is ok

Take your meds

I blame China and WHO.
OK
So you believe children hanging theirselves is ok

Take your meds
I am sorry if your kid hung themself. No way anyone could know that until you told us.

Link it....

We all downplayed it. I have a thread dedicated to it.

Link it....

We all downplayed it. I have a thread dedicated to it.
certainly if we used his criteria, that's it. everyone did. Otherwise, it wouldn't have become a pandemic. Since it is a pandemic, his argument is like dirty toilet paper, full of poop.

everyone did at some point. so did every country downplay it then since all countries were infected? Not sure you have evidence to support that statement. So you're going to say in January you knew it would be a pandemic? post a link from you saying that in here from January.
Good to see you admit your god made a mistake. There is a first time for everything. Soon you may even admit he has lied before.

Forum List

Back