🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The big myth about refugees

Tilly gave me a FUNNY ICON on my original thought to Claudette and I'm just wondering why !!

So... Hillary comes up with this shit because she's scared:

2955846540.jpg

You come up with this shit because you believe it. We don't have to check in with europeans on taking in immigrants and refugees. Give me a break. Why not try Minnesota's collection:

459.jpg

Then there is this about those poor "refugees"....

Two men linked to Paris terror attacks have just been found in…

As if we needed more warnings about the perils of liberally welcoming refugees from the Middle East under current circumstances, here goes.

Two men suspected of links to last month’s Paris attacks have just been arrested in Austria. And, you may have guessed, they were found in a refugee center there.

Via Reuters:

Two people have been arrested at a refugee center in the Austrian city of Salzburg on suspicion of being connected to last month’s Paris attacks, the Salzburg prosecutors’ office said on Wednesday.

BREAKING: Two men linked to Paris terror attacks have just been found in... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Respectfully Claudette , he is no fool as this refugee invader flood is part of his plan !!
so , you don't think that this refugee invader flooding the USA isn't part of his plan or what . Do you think that mrobama is a fine patriotic American that is just messing up the USA because he is stupid or a fool ?? Which is it if you care to say Tilly !!
I'd say it is most certainly part of his plan, and that he is also a fool.

Forum List

Back