The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

School (particularly 9th grade) isn't about finding the answers to anything. It's about absorbing a pre-approved list of facts and data so we can regurgitate them onto a test and be classified for our future place in society.
Haha, wow, that escalated quickly .

No, i assure you, 9th grade science class is about learning basic, true, empirical knowledge.

Furthermore, you will get an F in science class in college, too, for that answer.

So, willing to acknowledge my point yet?
Nope.

That’s all we are if there is no spirit. Just a bunch of elements we can buy on Amazon
Yeah....and?

So either those elements will end up playing frisbee given enough time or that’s impossible.
People made up of only thse elements play frisbee all the time. So what?
You validate my point. You think dust will naturally evolve into champion frisbee players.

I missed that day in class where they taught nature grows more complex.

That’s all we are if there is no spirit.

Where was it concluded that sentient life has no spirit?
Everything with breath has a spirit.

That would depend on how you define spirit...

ew_mv_banana-slug.jpg

You think dust will naturally evolve into champion frisbee players.
I never said or implied that. Your silly bait and switch nonsense won't work, here.

But, interestingly enough,humans create much of the actual dust in your house with skin particles.

"Nature grows more complex"

Yes, you certainly did miss that day, and even that century. We have known for quite a while that entropy laws dont preclude local instances of decreasing entropy. Welcome to the year 1865. We should give you some time to catch up!

Last edited:
I never said or implied that. Your silly bait and switch nonsense wont work, here.

But, interestingly enough,humans create much of the actual dust in your house with skin particles.

Yes, you certainly did miss that day, and even that century. We have known for quite a while that entropy laws dont preclude local instances of decreasing entropy. Welcome to the year 1865. We should give you some time to catch up!
Good luck watching your dust.

ew_mv_banana-slug.jpg
According to numerous references in the OT and a few in the NT, all creatures with breath have more to them than just being an assembly of atoms.
Salamanders?

I never said or implied that. Your silly bait and switch nonsense wont work, here.

It's your dust, not mine. You can keep your silly magical nonsense, i have no use for it.

It's your dust, not mine. You can keep your silly magical nonsense, i have no use for it.
Magic is thinking a dust pile will eventually write poetry.

ew_mv_banana-slug.jpg
According to numerous references in the OT and a few in the NT, all creatures with breath have more to them than just being an assembly of atoms.
Salamanders?
Takes in oxygen.

No one thinks that.

ew_mv_banana-slug.jpg
Salamanders?
Takes in oxygen.
Salamanders? Bacteria?

Yes, that is a very accurate description of your beliefs. Not of mine.

You say and believe god used magic to turn dust into beings who write poetry. You are literally stating your beliefs, over and over again, and trying to say they are mine. This is very odd behavior, for a grown man.

No one thinks that.
Anyone who thinks elements just become Agatha Christie naturally of course does.

ew_mv_banana-slug.jpg
Salamanders?
Takes in oxygen.
Salamanders? Bacteria?
I don’t know. Not my concern.

ew_mv_banana-slug.jpg

Again, it's back to the definition of 'spirit'. That anything is more than the sum of its constituent elements is very often true. I'm just not clear what qualities the banana slug or slime mold possess that might be considered spirit.

Forum List

Back