The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

that previous guy has probably a bad spine... or is doing a serious dance move.

Angels are creation - but they don't live in a temporal dimension. We see in them good mights - or evil mights in case of devils. And indeed exist dangers in a wrong interpretation of this what are angels. This is by the way a very nice imagination of an angel. Very sexy. But in the moment I'm not really sure whether angels have a gender or not. For us important are anyway only the messages of their "boss". The normal visualisation will be angels=women, devils=men. It was by the way very funny when some Germans rewrote the bible "in a just language" some years ago, where they replaced all male persons with female persons. Also god became female. But one male person survived this massacre: the devil.

Angels are a fantasy. No different than Marvel superheroes. The manifestation of people who desire magical beings who can solve problems not through creativity and ingenuity, but by superpowers that let them just snap their fingers and make everything better.

Whether Angels, little grey aliens, or Superman, it's all the same delusion.

[

So in your anal opinion when humans go to another planet they are not alien there?

Not unless their are local populations. Otherwise the planet is an alien landscape.

Can you explain this concept?

Words have meaning.

Nope you are humiliated, or would be if you were rational which you can never be

Tell us more about what the aliens look like?

image2.jpg

What do aliens look like?

iu

Angels are creation - but they don't live in a temporal dimension. We see in them good mights - or evil mights in case of devils. And indeed exist dangers in a wrong interpretation of this what are angels. This is by the way a very nice imagination of an angel. Very sexy. But in the moment I'm not really sure whether angels have a gender or not. For us important are anyway only the messages of their "boss". The normal visualisation will be angels=women, devils=men. It was by the way very funny when some Germans rewrote the bible "in a just language" some years ago, where they replaced all male persons with female persons. Also god became female. But one male person survived this massacre: the devil.

Where do you see angels

This is all I know about nietschie. :)

What for heavens sake is this? Ugly! ... Ah: Monthy Python: The British experts in wrong understanding and irreal nonsense. ... Boris Johnson seems to walk in their footsteps now.

No, that's a classic movie, you should watch immediately... I hate British humor, but this is the best!

A Fish Called Wanda

Watch that!

For sure not. I grow meanwhile angry when I see Monty Python, because idiots made out of their antihistoric nonsense a kind of antichristian ideology - without any form of humor but with a lot of hate.

Last edited:

Angels are a fantasy.

Or not.

No different than Marvel superheroes.

It's difficult to read a Marvel Comic in a world without time. I don't know how an angel makes this. Anyway we call everyone an angel, who helps other living entities only because they need help - also if he has not any superpower.

The manifestation of people who desire magical beings who can solve problems not through creativity and ingenuity, but by superpowers that let them just snap their fingers and make everything better.

Strange idea.

When no one believes in Superman, Captain America and/or aliens any longer - then this has not a big effect - perhaps even more positive effects than negative effects. Robin Hood and Wilhelm Tell are anyway still much more important. But when no one believes in angels any longer - and/or likes not to be an angel on the own free will-, then I fear the world will lose a lot. I do not believe in the new capitalistic ideology, that social darwinism and egocentrism will create a wonderful world. "Everything for me - nothing for others" will not work.

Last edited:
And what is the intelligent reason for this answer?
For why we imagine aliens?

For your comment to call someone stupid, who said: "We have just recast angels as aliens."

Because it is plausible,even inight of modern knowledge.

Nothing is plausible in context aliens. I love science ficiton - nevertheless science fiction is fantasy and not reality.

That's why we arent imagining flaming chariots or dragons.

You do not imagine dragons? We do. Since more than 500 years for example we celebrate the "Further Drachenstich". I guess it's the eldest performance in an open land theatre of the world.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Angels are a fantasy. No different than Marvel superheroes. The manifestation of people who desire magical beings who can solve problems not through creativity and ingenuity, but by superpowers that let them just snap their fingers and make everything better.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence or in other words lack of evidence is not proof one way or the other. This is a purely scientific statement that unfortunately many cling to as de-facto proof that something may exist or help medically, etc.
Taken in scientific context it's a neutral per se, anything beyond that is simply an opinion.

And I asked you on what intelligent reason.
Because both before and outside the cobcept of "angels", people saw things in the sky and attributed magical/ advanced properties to what they saw. It has nothing to do with wishing angels exist. In fact, these unknown sightings are often negatively interpreted. Demons would be more appropriate, but still way off.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence or in other words lack of evidence is not proof one way or the other. This is a purely scientific statement that unfortunately many cling to as de-facto proof that something may exist or help medically, etc.
Taken in scientific context it's a neutral per se, anything beyond that is simply an opinion.

Again. no one educated really doubt that amoeba and bacteria may well exist on other planets. Who knows, multi-cellular life might even exist. Human kind will never know one way or the other. Oh, we might find simple life, but the distances are too great for us to find complex life. AND would we even recognize it if we did? Humanoid life outside our planet is 100% fiction.

Again. no one educated really doubt that amoeba and bacteria may well exist on other planets. Who knows, multi-cellular life might even exist. Human kind will never know one way or the other. Oh, we might find simple life, but the distances are too great for us to find complex life. AND would we even recognize it if we did? Humanoid life outside our planet is 100% fiction.

I was referring to your use of the word "delusion", it is simply unproven, delusion is a subjective assessment (that even I use on occasion....... :D ).

Actually no one intelligent has any reason to believe that life as we know it exist off the earth

Unless life came here from abroad

Actually no one intelligent has any reason to believe that life as we know it exist off the earth

Meh.

There is a fair chance single cell life has arisen elsewhere.

Meh.

There is a fair chance single cell life has arisen elsewhere.

That is not what you said. You said "Again. no one educated really doubt that amoeba and bacteria may well exist on other planets."

Why would amoebas as we know them evolve elsewhere?

There is no reason to assume this, with all the possibilities

And I asked you on what intelligent reason.
Because both before and outside the cobcept of "angels", people saw things in the sky and attributed magical/ advanced properties to what they saw. It has nothing to do with wishing angels exist. In fact, these unknown sightings are often negatively interpreted. Demons would be more appropriate, but still way off.

And what has this to do with aliens and your "stupid"-attack against another user? Do you think this is an intellgent answer to this user? I do not think so. You express tricky, what you believe. I have a totally different opinion about angels and demons (in the normal use of this word today) for example. But I don't see any need to discuss this with you. Angels anyway don't like to be discussed.

Last edited:
And what has this to do with aliens and your "stupid"-attack against another user?
How many times are you going to ask me the same question, you pest?

It was not a question what I asked. It was a comment about your bad behavior to call people who don't agree with you "stupid", although it was an interesting idea, what this user had said. So I asked you on what intelligent reason you are doing so. The background is not to tolerate intolerance and my intention was to cause an "aha"-effect in you.

Now you call me here "pest" - what is for me personally for example a very clear indicator for a Nazi-ideology. The next step is to use pesticides or insecticides to kill human beings as the Nazis had done in their gas chambers.

So why for heavens sake do you speak with anyone at all? Is a mirror not enough?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back