The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

[

Because our gods were alien. No matter what religion you believe. They're not from this planet.

The concept of God is that of the maker of heaven and earth and all things visible and invisible.

Aliens, well they are just something out of a Science Fiction book. The key word there being fiction.

Kinda different.
Again this man was an alien to the moon, when we find another planet we are the aliens.

Grow up you are shortsighted and wrong

Neil-Armstrong.jpg

I like your comment but it has nothing to do with an extraterrestrial race that can build a spaceship capable of traveling here.

The point is that that race will probably be humanoid in form, in order to do the things necessary to build a spaceship and still follow evolutionary principles of conservation.

I don't even think that "gray aliens" (as depicted) can do it as they're much too skinny. Unless they're at the point where production is all machined and automated and they can lose muscle mass.
Why would aliens be humanoid?
Frannie, you gotta read, I'm not gonna repeat stuff for you because it's already been done several times.
Actually I would be a moron if I read the ramblings of a lunatic who knows what aliens are.

CIAO

The discussion of why they would be humanoid in shape has already been discussed and settled. The fact that you don't want to read it, is your problem. I'm not your slave. Asshole...

[

Why do aliens seem strange to you. After all wherever we go we will be the alien life and we must set up new ecosystems to provide food.

Can you find any fault in this?

Also dna is not really chemistry as we know it. DNA is chemistry controlled by a molecular code that actually controls the reactions

I have never seen an alien.

The only life that I know exist in the universe is here on earth.

If you have proof it exist elsewhere then please post the proof.

How Chemistry turns into Biology is one of the great mysteries of science right now. We may never figure it out for all we know.
You have seen an alien, this man was an alien to the moon...…………

Really

See it's all perspective

Neil-Armstrong.jpg
lol, just let bond and the other person speak for you.... No need to join this conversation based on that post. I don't want to be mean....

Simple.

People want to believe in angels.

We have just recast angels as aliens.
No, that's A stupid guess.

No, that's an obvious fact.

The desire to believe in superior beings is strong in people.

That’s why I’m here.

LOL! Alright, alright!

Finally God appears on the board to answer all questions we have!

Question 1: Why did the Beatles break up?

I like your comment but it has nothing to do with an extraterrestrial race that can build a spaceship capable of traveling here.

The point is that that race will probably be humanoid in form, in order to do the things necessary to build a spaceship and still follow evolutionary principles of conservation.

I don't even think that "gray aliens" (as depicted) can do it as they're much too skinny. Unless they're at the point where production is all machined and automated and they can lose muscle mass.
Frannie, you gotta read, I'm not gonna repeat stuff for you because it's already been done several times.
Actually I would be a moron if I read the ramblings of a lunatic who knows what aliens are.

CIAO

The discussion of why they would be humanoid in shape has already been discussed and settled. The fact that you don't want to read it, is your problem. I'm not your slave. Asshole...
LOL you have the shape of aliens settled, is that like accepted science

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dude take your pills

[

Why do aliens seem strange to you. After all wherever we go we will be the alien life and we must set up new ecosystems to provide food.

Also dna is not really chemistry as we know it. DNA is chemistry controlled by a molecular code that actually controls the reactions

How Chemistry turns into Biology is one of the great mysteries of science right now. We may never figure it out for all we know.

Really

See it's all perspective

Neil-Armstrong.jpg
lol, just let bond and the other person speak for you.... No need to join this conversation based on that post. I don't want to be mean....

So in your anal opinion when humans go to another planet they are not alien there?

Can you explain this concept?

Nope you are humiliated, or would be if you were rational which you can never be

Tell us more about what the aliens look like?

image2.jpg

CIAO

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dude take your pills
Well, read some shit and reply if you disagree. Don't make me repeat it to you. I'm not your slave. Stop being a lazy religious dickhead...

[

Really

See it's all perspective

Neil-Armstrong.jpg

So in your anal opinion when humans go to another planet they are not alien there?

Nope you are humiliated, or would be if you were rational which you can never be

image2.jpg
You're going a little bit out of whack there. All that was said is that aliens, capable of building spaceships and travelling to earth, would probably have a humanoid form.

Whatever it is that you are bringing this to, means that you're probably a bit whacko. You know, I'm tired of dealing with Bond and ding butt-buddies.

Attack the theory, not me.

CIAO

Dude take your pills
Well, read some shit and reply if you disagree. Don't make me repeat it to you. I'm not your slave. Stop being a lazy religious dickhead...

So you believe that you are a great writer and that people have to read what you have written in order to be educated.

That is an example of delusional thinking

Delusions of grandeur: Types and symptoms

[

Really

See it's all perspective

Neil-Armstrong.jpg

image2.jpg
You're going a little bit out of whack there. All that was said is that aliens, capable of building spaceships and travelling to earth, would probably have a humanoid form.

Whatever it is that you are bringing this to, means that you're probably a bit whacko. You know, I'm tired of dealing with Bond and ding butt-buddies.

Attack the theory, not me.

Again your delusions may or not be life threatening, but you should speak to a psychiatrist about how alien space ships are built. There are medications now

CIAO

Dude take your pills

So you believe that you are a great writer and that people have to read what you have written in order to be educated.

And you just judge and insult people at your whim. Without reading anything...

Just because you have internet muscles....

You're an ass.

Don't worry, ding or bond will let you know what to say tomorrow....

CIAO

Dude take your pills

You're an ass.

OK, tell me more about how space ships are built and the humanoids that build them, just lie back on the couch first and begin with why your mother did that to you...……………..

Dude take your pills

You're an ass.

OK, tell me more about how space ships are built and the humanoids that build them, just lie back on the couch first and begin with why your mother did that to you...……………..
Shit's been covered. Just read it and stop being a lazy mofo.

Now you're getting my mother into the discussion. Why? Are you a teenager?

I think you're a little friggin prick, that is just following orders to attack us, with no evidence or knowledge. You're just a forum terrorist idiot working for others.... to further religious/political agendas when they're not around.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

And you have the friggin stupidity to ask what we're talking about, AFTER you insult us for it!

What an idiot! Dude, when I talk to your boys again, I'm recommending you get fired. :)

Forum List

Back