The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

Try to find a curriculum vitae from Santa Claus (alias Miklas, Miklavž, Mikławš, Miklós, Mikołaj, Mikula, Nikola, Mikuláš, Mikulas, Mykola Mikola, Mykolaj, Mikalojus, Néckel, Niccolò, Nicholas, Niclo, Nicol, Nicola, Nicolò, Nicolà, Clà, Clau, Nicolae, Nicolaas, Nicolas, Nicolás, Nicolau, Nicolaus, Nicoli, Niculin, Nicolussi, Niklaas, Niklas, Niclas, Nicklas, Niklaus, Nikola, Nikolai, Nicolai, Nikolei, Nikolaj, Nikolaos, Nikólaos, Nikos, Nikolas, Nikolina, Nikoll, Nikollë, Nikolla, Nikolos, Nikolow, Niels, Níoclas, Claas, Claus, Clau, Col, Colin, Kiko, Koko, Klaas, Klas, Kai, Klaus, Kolja, Kolya, Kolyo, Nich-o, Nikos, Nis, Nisse, Niggo, Nigi, Nici, Nicci, Nicky, Nicki, Nikki, Niki, Nikky, Nico, Nicu, Niko, Nick, Niggi, Niggl, Niggel, Niggels, Nigu, Nik, Nikita, Nike, Nils, Niels, Nini, Nino).

Santa Claus was born in Patra in 270-286 AD. So you can see it was a long birth. And he died on 6th of december (which is at Christmas in the orthodox world) about 4 times in 326, 345, 351 and 365 - so it's not really sure, how often he was redied later and how often he was reborn every year and why he is always young ... ah sorry: always old ... or young? .. or old? ... Whatever. And it looks like he pees and poops like everyonhe else. And Tomte - Tomte is one of his names too - has every time of the world to do so in every bathroom all over the globe. You said on your own he is able to stop time - and between two plank-seconds can happen a lot of things because there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

That is not true.

Yesterday I saw him taking pictures with children at the mall.

What I really want you religious people to explain to me, is where Santa stops to pee and poop. He can stop time, but still, for him it's a long amount of time. And he's eating all the milk and cookies. He's gotta take a shit somewhere! Where does Santa go to the bathroom on Christmas Eve?
?
Can you imagine a kid waking up to see Santa taking a shit in the bathroom?

But we never hear about that... Why?

Do you speak with me? Do you expect an answer, Ebenezer?

Lol, yes I doodoo

Try to find a curriculum vitae from Santa Claus (alias Miklas, Miklavž, Mikławš, Miklós, Mikołaj, Mikula, Nikola, Mikuláš, Mikulas, Mykola Mikola, Mykolaj, Mikalojus, Néckel, Niccolò, Nicholas, Niclo, Nicol, Nicola, Nicolò, Nicolà, Clà, Clau, Nicolae, Nicolaas, Nicolas, Nicolás, Nicolau, Nicolaus, Nicoli, Niculin, Nicolussi, Niklaas, Niklas, Niclas, Nicklas, Niklaus, Nikola, Nikolai, Nicolai, Nikolei, Nikolaj, Nikolaos, Nikólaos, Nikos, Nikolas, Nikolina, Nikoll, Nikollë, Nikolla, Nikolos, Nikolow, Niels, Níoclas, Claas, Claus, Clau, Col, Colin, Kiko, Koko, Klaas, Klas, Kai, Klaus, Kolja, Kolya, Kolyo, Nicho, Nikos, Nis, Nisse, Niggo, Nigi, Nici, Nicci, Nicky, Nicki, Nikki, Niki, Nikky, Nico, Nicu, Niko, Nick, Niggi, Niggl, Niggel, Niggels, Nigu, Nik, Nikita, Nike, Nils, Niels, Nini, Nino).

Santa Claus was born in Patra in 270-286 AD. So you can see it was a long birth. And he died on 6th of december (which is at Christmas in the orthodox world) about 4 times in 326, 345, 351 and 365 - so it's not really sure, how often he redied later and how often he was reborn every year and why he is always young ... ah sorry: always old ... or young? .. or old? ... Whatever. And it looks like he pees and poops like everyone else. And Tomte - Tomte is one of his names too - has every time of the world to do so in every bathroom all over the globe. You said on your own he is able to stop time - and between two Plank-seconds can happen a lot of things, because there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

That's a great explanation! I think...

But we all agree he has to take bathroom breaks. Does he do it in the bad kids toilets? Or on our random roofs?

Try to find a curriculum vitae from Santa Claus (alias Miklas, Miklavž, Mikławš, Miklós, Mikołaj, Mikula, Nikola, Mikuláš, Mikulas, Mykola Mikola, Mykolaj, Mikalojus, Néckel, Niccolò, Nicholas, Niclo, Nicol, Nicola, Nicolò, Nicolà, Clà, Clau, Nicolae, Nicolaas, Nicolas, Nicolás, Nicolau, Nicolaus, Nicoli, Niculin, Nicolussi, Niklaas, Niklas, Niclas, Nicklas, Niklaus, Nikola, Nikolai, Nicolai, Nikolei, Nikolaj, Nikolaos, Nikólaos, Nikos, Nikolas, Nikolina, Nikoll, Nikollë, Nikolla, Nikolos, Nikolow, Niels, Níoclas, Claas, Claus, Clau, Col, Colin, Kiko, Koko, Klaas, Klas, Kai, Klaus, Kolja, Kolya, Kolyo, Nich-o, Nikos, Nis, Nisse, Niggo, Nigi, Nici, Nicci, Nicky, Nicki, Nikki, Niki, Nikky, Nico, Nicu, Niko, Nick, Niggi, Niggl, Niggel, Niggels, Nigu, Nik, Nikita, Nike, Nils, Niels, Nini, Nino).

Santa Claus was born in Patra in 270-286 AD. So you can see it was a long birth. And he died on 6th of december (which is at Christmas in the orthodox world) about 4 times in 326, 345, 351 and 365 - so it's not really sure, how often he was redied later and how often he was reborn every year and why he is always young ... ah sorry: always old ... or young? .. or old? ... Whatever. And it looks like he pees and poops like everyonhe else. And Tomte - Tomte is one of his names too - has every time of the world to do so in every bathroom all over the globe. You said on your own he is able to stop time - and between two plank-seconds can happen a lot of things because there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

That is not true.

How is he at the mall, when he's supposed to be hard at work in the north pole? Is Santa a slave-driver?

Makes the elves do all the shit? And he just sits back with Mama Claus for 360+ days a year?

Wow, Santa is a slave owner....

Last edited:

That is not true.

Nice. But I guess you have problem with it. So go to a doctor, it you think you suffer hallucinations. Perhaps he's able to help you and within some days you will be back in the normal mudereous atheistic routines of your country and the USA will continue their violent way to do business all over the world and to defame, whomever they like to defame, and to sanction, whomever they like to sanction, and to do any war, which makes fun for their faithless political entertainement. Or do you like to start the Christmas war 2019 in this days, with a declaration of war against Germany and Russia by attacking the right of both nations to make business with each other and sanction every international company, which makes business with Germany and/or Russia?

Oh by the way: What happens with all the money the citizens of the USA pay, because of the sanctions of their government? Makes the government of the USA presents for the children with all this money?

Last edited:
What I really want you religious people to explain to me, is where Santa stops to pee and poop. He can stop time, but still, for him it's a long amount of time. And he's eating all the milk and cookies. He's gotta take a shit somewhere! Where does Santa go to the bathroom on Christmas Eve?
?

Lol, yes I doodoo

Try to find a curriculum vitae from Santa Claus (alias Miklas, Miklavž, Mikławš, Miklós, Mikołaj, Mikula, Nikola, Mikuláš, Mikulas, Mykola Mikola, Mykolaj, Mikalojus, Néckel, Niccolò, Nicholas, Niclo, Nicol, Nicola, Nicolò, Nicolà, Clà, Clau, Nicolae, Nicolaas, Nicolas, Nicolás, Nicolau, Nicolaus, Nicoli, Niculin, Nicolussi, Niklaas, Niklas, Niclas, Nicklas, Niklaus, Nikola, Nikolai, Nicolai, Nikolei, Nikolaj, Nikolaos, Nikólaos, Nikos, Nikolas, Nikolina, Nikoll, Nikollë, Nikolla, Nikolos, Nikolow, Niels, Níoclas, Claas, Claus, Clau, Col, Colin, Kiko, Koko, Klaas, Klas, Kai, Klaus, Kolja, Kolya, Kolyo, Nicho, Nikos, Nis, Nisse, Niggo, Nigi, Nici, Nicci, Nicky, Nicki, Nikki, Niki, Nikky, Nico, Nicu, Niko, Nick, Niggi, Niggl, Niggel, Niggels, Nigu, Nik, Nikita, Nike, Nils, Niels, Nini, Nino).

Santa Claus was born in Patra in 270-286 AD. So you can see it was a long birth. And he died on 6th of december (which is at Christmas in the orthodox world) about 4 times in 326, 345, 351 and 365 - so it's not really sure, how often he redied later and how often he was reborn every year and why he is always young ... ah sorry: always old ... or young? .. or old? ... Whatever. And it looks like he pees and poops like everyone else. And Tomte - Tomte is one of his names too - has every time of the world to do so in every bathroom all over the globe. You said on your own he is able to stop time - and between two Plank-seconds can happen a lot of things, because there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

But we all agree he has to take bathroom breaks. Does he do it in the bad kids toilets? Or on our random roofs?

You should learn to read and to understand what someone says to you.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: RWS
You need to slow down zaag.

You may have a lot of good thoughts, but you don't explain the poop/pee problem that Santa faces.

Last edited:

You may have a lot of good thoughts, but you need to bring them to common language. So the rest of can understand.

May you asshole please explain to me now why you say such a totally stupid nonsense? You know less than nothing about me.

?

Lol, yes I doodoo

I'm a piano player, and Billy is my idol. This was a GREAT cover!!!! Thank you so much!

I never looked at is from a female singer point of view. , Wow that was beautiful!!!! Thank you!

?

Lol, yes I doodoo

I'm a piano player, and Billy is my idol. This was a GREAT cover!!!! Thank you so much!

A wonderful song from Billy Joel - and a great interpretation. Nice that you like it too. This are by the way two people who made and make the USA great - and not people like Donald Trump, who accept only the loyalite (=slavery) of their spitlickers.

?

Lol, yes I doodoo

Click the bottom link. It is awesome!!!!!

That is so beautiful!!!!

I play it like the original, but that is the greatest version I have heard.

Here's the original...

You may have a lot of good thoughts, but you need to bring them to common language. So the rest of can understand.

May you asshole please explain to me now why you say such a totally stupid nonsense? You know less than nothing about me.

Just saying that you sound like a North Korean. But you gave that beautiful song. I don't know if you meant to do that,, bc it affects me personally. I challenge you to post another Billy cover.

Last edited:
So, as we know, abiogenesis is a foregone conclusion. I.E.,life formed. We also know it formed from the most common elements in the universe and contains them in almost precisely the same proportions.

This would lead us to believe that life will form nearly anywhere with liquid water, given enough time to do so. And we know this time frame doesn't have to be extremely long, in cosmic terms. It seems life formed here in a relatively short amount of time, once liquid water was available, in abundance, for it to do so.

All of this points to Europa and Mars as the places on which we should be focusing all of our efforts to search for extraterrestrial life, past or present.

... Just saying that you sound like a North Korean....

You have absolutelly not any idea what you are speaking about. A part of my very deep contempt for your pseudo-president Donald Trump is it that he had betrayed the North-Korean people ... but forget it. It were not the only people he had betrayed. It's not worth the time to think about anything what Donald Trump did do, what he is doing now and what he will do. I do not envy the men who will have to repair or to live with all the bullshit Mr. president Donald Trump had done.

Whoa.... Did i just pop a pimple?

I'm not into politics. Just saying that NK's say crazy things. Like you do. Meaningless. And full of fury.

Last edited:
I love your music presentation, and I'm happy to leave it like that zaangalewa.

Forum List

Back