The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

This is another gigantic fail of evolution. There is no abiogenesis. It's like believing in magic.

However, evolution needs to have life start somewhere, so they just make up this stuff. It didn't start on Earth as this has been demonstrated by atheist scientists looking to observe abiogenesis, so it must've started somewhere else and was brought here by panspermia. It's ridiculous.

What we've found is water and water vapor would dissolve amino acids. This means there is no life on Saturn along with the other problems it poses for living there.

ETA: I think what we have to admit is that life itself is supernatural. The life spirit is what gives us life and nothing else. Otherwise, we would've found abiogenesis on Earth and don't have to go looking for it elsewhere. However, I'm not against the evos to continue trying. It's just more evidence for God and creation each time they fail. For example, their eternal universe failed and was wrong. There was a beginning and thus we have Kalam's Cosmological Argument for God. There you go.

Last edited:

This is another gigantic fail of evolution. There is no abiogenesis. It's like believing in magic.

However, evolution needs to have life start somewhere, so they just make up this stuff. It didn't start on Earth as this has been demonstrated by atheist scientists looking to observe abiogenesis, so it must've started somewhere else and was brought here by panspermia. It's ridiculous.

What we've found is water and water vapor would dissolve amino acids. This means there is no life on Saturn along with the other problems it poses for living there.

ETA: I think what we have to admit is that life itself is supernatural. The life spirit is what gives us life and nothing else. Otherwise, we would've found abiogenesis on Earth and don't have to go looking for it elsewhere. However, I'm not against the evos to continue trying. It's just more evidence for God and creation each time they fail. For example, their eternal universe failed and was wrong. There was a beginning and thus we have Kalam's Cosmological Argument for God. There you go.
Bond , your empty whining is just not compelling. You believe life formed, just like I do. You simply insist your iron aged magical sky daddy did it. So, you sound like a child, and I sound like an adult.

Where's your evidence?

How is he at the mall, when he's supposed to be hard at work in the north pole? Is Santa a slave-driver?

Makes the elves do all the shit? And he just sits back with Mama Claus for 360+ days a year?

Wow, Santa is a slave owner....

his part time job.

Just one study, so take it for what it is worth:

If We Find Life on Europa or Enceladus, It Will Probably Be a '2nd Genesis' | Space

If We Find Life on Europa or Enceladus, It Will Probably Be a '2nd Genesis'
By Mike Wall 4 days ago

It would be very hard for microbes to get all the way from Earth or Mars out to the ocean moons, a new study suggests.
Indi,

You never think.

Look, if earth produced its own life, then you must find here on earth how earth still producing it.

Why do you have to observe a moon located "multimuch" miles from here in order to find how life is produced?

Can't you see that those guys are pulling your legs? They are telling you that a dumb moon of Saturn can produce life but on the other hand that life on earth was originated by cosmic events like a comet hitting it. Lol.

You believe any crap those guys tell you. Don't you? They won't tell you earth produced life by itself because you will ask them "how" and they have no answer for that.

Look, to find how the production of life happens, the best place is earth, do you understand? The best place is here, because we will observe it with instruments to test the veracity of the findings. Looking at far away bodies will lead you to error because you will obtain interfered information from that place plus you won't have the tools how to test if the compound has life or if the compound is just organic.

These smart mischievous scientists are just collecting funds from government to invent crap, their assumed findings won't be exposed to be verified by anyone but by they themselves. They are making you an idiot.

Tell me, if earth produced life already, do you think earth can't produce life anymore? Excuse me, but are you sure you finished successfully high school at least? Can't you just use the scientific method the proper way, and find first a model here on earth, and with this model of life make a comparison with other places like the moon of Saturn?

You have no empirical models to compare with, you only have dumb theories invented by them which have never been proved to be true. In this part Bond is beating you hard, he is moping the floor with your face. Understand this part, you must discover, you must find how production of life becomes to be here on earth, you must have a solid evidence first, and later you can look for its similar somewhere else.

So, please stop acting like a child and think. Read it again: think.

Last edited:
luchitociencia said:
These smart mischievous scientists are just collecting funds from government to invent crap,
their assumed findings won't be exposed to be verified by anyone but by them themselves.
Yep
This Is What They've Relied On From Square One

Sit back and watch... Fort fun will kick some butt..

5de2bba479d7577cd722e553

Last edited:
luchitociencia said:
These smart mischievous scientists are just collecting funds from government to invent crap,
their assumed findings won't be exposed to be verified by anyone but by them themselves.
Yep
This Is What They've Relied On From Square One
So you agree with luchitociencia that scientists' findings will only be verified by themselves...i.e., scientists.

As opposed to... uneducated slobs, like yourselves? Thank goodness.

Bond , your empty whining is just not compelling. You believe life formed, just like I do. You simply insist your iron aged magical sky daddy did it. So, you sound like a child, and I sound like an adult.

Heh. Life is precious. Humans cannot bring back life nor create it. We can't get life outside the cell. This is real science. When your goldfish died when you were a kid, it was buried in the back yard or flushed down. It means life itself is beyond the natural; it's supernatural. This is observable. It is evidence for creation, but atheists cannot believe it even though it's right in front of your nose. Thus, they grasp and cling to the lie of abiogenesis and spontaneous generation. It's all denial and beliefs in the magical sky fairy. He has pulled the wool over you eyes but good.

Where's your evidence?

Water is an universal solvent. Now, we know you can't figure this simple truth out :rolleyes:.

Water is necessary for life, but also a destroyer of the basics of life amino acids. Do you see how atheist scientists are so wrong now :laugh:?

Nasa to send robot to Mars to examine possible alien fossils

NASA TO SEND ROBOT TO MARS TO EXAMINE POSSIBLE ALIEN FOSSILS
Unnamed rover will also explore how we might be able to live on the red planet

Your reading comprehension is still seriously flawed. Someone has pulled the wool over your eyes but good.

You never think.

Look, if earth produced its own life, then you must find here on earth how earth still producing it.

Why do you have to observe a moon located "multimuch" miles from here in order to find how life is produced?

Can't you see that those guys are pulling your legs? They are telling you that a dumb moon of Saturn can produce life but on the other hand that life on earth was originated by cosmic events like a comet hitting it. Lol.

You believe any crap those guys tell you. Don't you? They won't tell you earth produced life by itself because you will ask them "how" and they have no answer for that."

He just told you to find evidence on Earth, but there isn't any :laugh:. Thus, it's Mars instead of Saturn now. LMAO.

If We Find Life on Europa or Enceladus, It Will Probably Be a '2nd Genesis' | Space

By Mike Wall 4 days ago

It would be very hard for microbes to get all the way from Earth or Mars out to the ocean moons, a new study suggests.
Indi,

You never think.

You believe any crap those guys tell you. Don't you? They won't tell you earth produced life by itself because you will ask them "how" and they have no answer for that.

Look, to find how the production of life happens, the best place is earth, do you understand? The best place is here, because we will observe it with instruments to test the veracity of the findings. Looking at far away bodies will lead you to error because you will obtain interfered information from that place plus you won't have the tools how to test if the compound has life or if the compound is just organic.

These smart mischievous scientists are just collecting funds from government to invent crap, their assumed findings won't be exposed to be verified by anyone but by they themselves. They are making you an idiot.

Tell me, if earth produced life already, do you think earth can't produce life anymore? Excuse me, but are you sure you finished successfully high school at least? Can't you just use the scientific method the proper way, and find first a model here on earth, and with this model of life make a comparison with other places like the moon of Saturn?

You have no empirical models to compare with, you only have dumb theories invented by them which have never been proved to be true. In this part Bond is beating you hard, he is moping the floor with your face. Understand this part, you must discover, you must find how production of life becomes to be here on earth, you must have a solid evidence first, and later you can look for its similar somewhere else.

Why?

Heh. Life is precious. Humans cannot bring back life nor create it. We can't get life outside the cell. This is real science. When your goldfish died when you were a kid, it was buried in the back yard or flushed down. It means life itself is beyond the natural; it's supernatural. This is observable. It is evidence for creation, but atheists cannot believe it even though it's right in front of your nose. Thus, they grasp and cling to the lie of abiogenesis and spontaneous generation. It's all denial and beliefs in the magical sky fairy. He has pulled the wool over you eyes but good.
150 years ago they said men could never fly. All your claims are tentative until someone accomplishes it.

By Mike Wall 4 days ago

Indi,

You never think.

Why?
Because Baby Jesus. And Eden.

We don't know if these same laws exist everywhere in the universe.

Actually, we kind of do.

Our observable Universe is remarkably predictable when it comes to things like gravity and motion.

In places where it doesn't act predictably, it was because we didn't fully understand the nature of our Universe.

Planet density and gravity are a.proportional relationship in all our observations and experiments.

However, another Universe, which is completely possible, could operate under a completely different set of physical rules.

However, being an alternate Universe, we couldn't observe or study it.
I read that in a Superman comic book once

Superman, like a lot of other Jews, is really good at theoretical physics.

Lame and you did not come close to answer the question. I can count all of zeros and then have to use scientific notation so we can all understand. I counted nineteen zeros which is 10 to the nineteenth power. Octillion?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back