The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

Lame and you did not come close to answer the question.
What is your question?

Ask the OP.
I am asking you.
The OP basically asked with an octillion of planets in the Universe, how many can support intelligent life.
Gotcha. I wasn't sure to which question, specifically, you were referring.

Given that anywhere between 1-in-50 and 1-in-100 planets seem to be in the "goldilocks" zone, I imagine it is quite a lot.

Lame and you did not come close to answer the question.
What is your question?

Ask the OP.
I am asking you.
The OP basically asked with an octillion of planets in the Universe, how many can support intelligent life.
Gotcha. I wasn't sure to which question, specifically, you were referring.

Given that anywhere between 1-in-50 and 1-in-100 planets seem to be in the "goldilocks" zone, I imagine it is quite a lot.

The Goldilocks Zone does not guarantee Intelligent Life and here comes the chicken or egg question.

Look, if earth produced its own life, then you must find here on earth how earth still producing it.

Why?

I already explained it. Because here on earth we can verify the results using different methods.

Tell me, those so called themselves scientists tell you they have found how life is produced by "observing" the moon of Jupiter. How are you going to verify their observation?

Are you just going to accept what they say without having such life sample in your hands to verify it?

For sure those scientists are not doing other thing but obtaining grants to preserve their jobs only, because their projects suck. They have not any empirical foundation to claim life is produced the way they predicted it, so they use far away cosmic bodies to distract people.

This is another gigantic fail of evolution. There is no abiogenesis. It's like believing in magic.

However, evolution needs to have life start somewhere, so they just make up this stuff. It didn't start on Earth as this has been demonstrated by atheist scientists looking to observe abiogenesis, so it must've started somewhere else and was brought here by panspermia. It's ridiculous.

What we've found is water and water vapor would dissolve amino acids. This means there is no life on Saturn along with the other problems it poses for living there.

ETA: I think what we have to admit is that life itself is supernatural. The life spirit is what gives us life and nothing else. Otherwise, we would've found abiogenesis on Earth and don't have to go looking for it elsewhere. However, I'm not against the evos to continue trying. It's just more evidence for God and creation each time they fail. For example, their eternal universe failed and was wrong. There was a beginning and thus we have Kalam's Cosmological Argument for God. There you go.
Bond , your empty whining is just not compelling. You believe life formed, just like I do. You simply insist your iron aged magical sky daddy did it. So, you sound like a child, and I sound like an adult.

Heh. Life is precious. Humans cannot bring back life nor create it. We can't get life outside the cell. This is real science. When your goldfish died when you were a kid, it was buried in the back yard or flushed down. It means life itself is beyond the natural; it's supernatural. This is observable. It is evidence for creation, but atheists cannot believe it even though it's right in front of your nose. Thus, they grasp and cling to the lie of abiogenesis and spontaneous generation. It's all denial and beliefs in the magical sky fairy. He has pulled the wool over you eyes but good.
150 years ago they said men could never fly. All your claims are tentative until someone accomplishes it.

According to evolutionists, it has been 13.8 billion years (up 0.1 billion years) of no life outside the cell. You missed the part where life cannot occur outside the cell. It means only life can begat life. If there was no life to beging with, thus creation, then life could not happen. Thus, there has been enough time with evolution for abiogenesis, but this has not happened. Thus, it is not the creationists who believe in the sky fairy. It's the evolutionists with their magical abiogenesis and big bang. It's based on faith in false science.

OTOH, one person has already accomplished resurrection so the believers can follow. That took three days while you're still waiting. Sounds like you are backing the losing horse if this were a horse race for all the marbles.

Look, if earth produced its own life, then you must find here on earth how earth still producing it.

Why?

I already explained it. Because here on earth we can verify the results using different methods.

Tell me, those so called themselves scientists tell you they have found how life is produced by "observing" the moon of Jupiter. How are you going to verify their observation?

Are you just going to accept what they say without having such life sample in your hands to verify it?

For sure those scientists are not doing other thing but obtaining grants to preserve their jobs only, because their projects suck. They have not any empirical foundation to claim life is produced the way they predicted it, so they use far away cosmic bodies to distract people.

I already explained it.

No you didn't. If life was produced here, once, billions of years ago, why do we need to see new life being produced, today, under different conditions, to prove that it was produced billions of years ago?

They think they can see how life was produced, by observing conditions that might be similar to how it was when life first occurred here. So far, no other life has been observed. Sorry.

Who told you there was life or a sample?
They have not any empirical foundation to claim life is produced the way they predicted it

That's why they're still looking.

This is another gigantic fail of evolution. There is no abiogenesis. It's like believing in magic.

However, evolution needs to have life start somewhere, so they just make up this stuff. It didn't start on Earth as this has been demonstrated by atheist scientists looking to observe abiogenesis, so it must've started somewhere else and was brought here by panspermia. It's ridiculous.

What we've found is water and water vapor would dissolve amino acids. This means there is no life on Saturn along with the other problems it poses for living there.

ETA: I think what we have to admit is that life itself is supernatural. The life spirit is what gives us life and nothing else. Otherwise, we would've found abiogenesis on Earth and don't have to go looking for it elsewhere. However, I'm not against the evos to continue trying. It's just more evidence for God and creation each time they fail. For example, their eternal universe failed and was wrong. There was a beginning and thus we have Kalam's Cosmological Argument for God. There you go.
Bond , your empty whining is just not compelling. You believe life formed, just like I do. You simply insist your iron aged magical sky daddy did it. So, you sound like a child, and I sound like an adult.

Heh. Life is precious. Humans cannot bring back life nor create it. We can't get life outside the cell. This is real science. When your goldfish died when you were a kid, it was buried in the back yard or flushed down. It means life itself is beyond the natural; it's supernatural. This is observable. It is evidence for creation, but atheists cannot believe it even though it's right in front of your nose. Thus, they grasp and cling to the lie of abiogenesis and spontaneous generation. It's all denial and beliefs in the magical sky fairy. He has pulled the wool over you eyes but good.
150 years ago they said men could never fly. All your claims are tentative until someone accomplishes it.

According to evolutionists, it has been 13.8 billion years (up 0.1 billion years) of no life outside the cell. You missed the part where life cannot occur outside the cell. It means only life can begat life. If there was no life to beging with, thus creation, then life could not happen. Thus, there has been enough time with evolution for abiogenesis, but this has not happened. Thus, it is not the creationists who believe in the sky fairy. It's the evolutionists with their magical abiogenesis and big bang. It's based on faith in false science.

OTOH, one person has already accomplished resurrection so the believers can follow. That took three days while you're still waiting. Sounds like you are backing the losing horse if this were a horse race for all the marbles.

Still looking for the Biblical passage explaining planetary orbits?

Wrong. Abiogenesis has obviously happened. Your syllogism failed to demonstrate otherwise.

For 13.8 billion years we have had no evidence of your sky fairy.

Not knowing how something occurred doesn't make it "magic."

Wrong. Abiogenesis has obviously happened. Your syllogism failed to demonstrate otherwise.

For 13.8 billion years we have had no evidence of your sky fairy.

Not knowing how something occurred doesn't make it "magic."

Just you asserting abiogenesis happened doesn't make it so. We know it hasn't happened because the evos are trying on Mars and Saturn now :auiqs.jpg:. They have failed on Earth and will fail even worse on Mars and Saturn. I can figure these things out while you can't.

With God, it is around 6,000 years so there is no 13.8 billion years or 4.5 billion year Earth. Maybe you'll get to look for evolution for that long of a time in the next life. If it doesn't happen, then rinse, repeat.

Last edited:

I gave it to you already as in Genesis the fourth day. The best way to learn is to try and answer my questions (which you have not been able to; see, I was right in you being a low brow internet atheist) and pay attention.

Here's all of Genesis
Genesis 1:1–31 ESV - In the beginning, God… | Biblia

After you can't figure out what the verse about the fourth day means and have more questions, then you should try googling your Bible question and "answers in genesis." You're just hopeless as you are an atheist and can't get beyond that.

nsc_20191116.jpg

It's over. No dark matter.

Why dark matter's no-show could mean a big bang rethink

I gave it to you already as in Genesis the fourth day. The best way to learn is to try and answer my questions (which you have not been able to; see, I was right in you being a low brow internet atheist) and pay attention.

Here's all of Genesis
Genesis 1:1–31 ESV - In the beginning, God… | Biblia

After you can't figure out what the verse about the fourth day means and have more questions, then you should try googling your Bible question and "answers in genesis." You're just hopeless as you are an atheist and can't get beyond that.

I gave it to you already as in Genesis the fourth day.

That didn't say anything about planetary orbits.
And you also claimed scientists don't know how to explain orbits.

Inverse square law.

No you didn't. If life was produced here, once, billions of years ago, why do we need to see new life being produced, today, under different conditions, to prove that it was produced billions of years ago?

Once? Lol. Tell me, what impedes planet earth to keep producing new life?

Why you look at the past? Do you think that only primitive planets can produce life? How can you have obtained such weird conclusion?

You take for granted that because we see life on earth we already know how life was produced.

Then, write here your statement how life was produced on earth, evidence backing up the procedure you presented and explain why earth can't produce life anymore.

They think they can see how life was produced, by observing conditions that might be similar to how it was when life first occurred here. So far, no other life has been observed. Sorry.

"They think". Then hell with what they think. How are they going to observe the production of life from the moons of Jupiter or Saturn from earth? Look, with our current telescopes there is a claim that the US flag planted on the Moon by astronauts can't be seen from earth and will they be capable to see living things in those moons? Oh, come on! give me a break.

That's why they're still looking.

Sure. It is time for you to wake up.

Those deceiver scientists swear they saw "gravitational waves" coming from a black hole.Sure, you believe their lies. How in the world they can see gravitational waves from an imaginary body in space (black holes really don't exist) and same waves can't be observed from earth using our satellites? or from the Sun?

Can't you see that scientists look at far away bodies in the cosmos to discover evidence which backs up their theories, but they can't find same evidence right here or just around the corner? Lol

They are pulling your legs.

I will suggest you and encourage you the same I do with Indi: think.

Forum List

Back