The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

You reject science, so why are you trying to use science to back a fairy tale?

I reject false science where the age of the universe and Earth is based on false assumptions. Can you explain why a secular scientist measured a meteorite to determine the age of the Earth that we use today? What about to follow the topic of this thread that aliens exist elsewhere? What scientific basis can you use now when we should've found them or have been contacted by them by now. More than enough time has passed. Why not just say it's evidence for no aliens?

OTOH, the book of Genesis states God did not create aliens. Also, aliens would cause problems with Biblical teachings, but that's religion.

Thus, it is not I who rejects science. I am stating it while all you have a your worthless and meaningless assertions. It does not appear that you can discuss science.

What I'm saying is that science says, the only proven means of learning about reality.

Already covered. Evolution is fake science. How else can atheists be so wrong?

Electro Magnetic Spectrum. He thinks the existence of light proves the Bible is true.

How did EMS come into being otherwise? It is stated God created it on the first day. It had to eliminate the void and separate the dark and the light and the light represented day while the dark represented night. What else would have had to start from this?

I provided the link already, but you have nothing to back up your claims. Just how stupid are you being in the science section?

You reject science, so why are you trying to use science to back a fairy tale?

I reject false science where the age of the universe and Earth is based on false assumptions. Can you explain why a secular scientist measured a meteorite to determine the age of the Earth that we use today? What about to follow the topic of this thread that aliens exist elsewhere? What scientific basis can you use now when we should've found them or have been contacted by them by now. More than enough time has passed. Why not just say it's evidence for no aliens?

OTOH, the book of Genesis states God did not create aliens. Also, aliens would cause problems with Biblical teachings, but that's religion.

Thus, it is not I who rejects science. I am stating it while all you have a your worthless and meaningless assertions. It does not appear that you can discuss science.
Any so-called "science" based on the Bible is false. The term "Bible science" is an oxymoron.

Your understanding of science is rudimentary, to say the least. The fact that science doesn't know the answer to a particular question isn't proof that science isn't valid. In fact, precisely the opposite is the case. You questions are so idiotic that I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing after I read them.

Electro Magnetic Spectrum. He thinks the existence of light proves the Bible is true.

How did EMS come into being otherwise? It is stated God created it on the first day. It had to eliminate the void and separate the dark and the light and the light represented day while the dark represented night. What else would have had to start from this?

The fact that we don't know how something happened doesn't mean you get to assume God is the answer. How many times do you have to be told that?

EMS came into being at the same time the universe came into being. It's one of those questions we haven't answered yet. One thing we do know is that God didn't do it.

hey troll, you are in the science section rejecting science and pestering everyone with religion. Who is bothering whom?

Besides Toddsterpatriot, it may as well apply to you. He's even more boring than you. Just asks leading questions and doesn't have the brains to answer my questions.

Speaking of not having brains, do you have any comments regarding what I proved using creation science and not proved by atheist scientists (last paragraph) in post #1331. bripat9643 got so flustered that all he could do was rant and go on a religious atheistic rage.

hey troll, you are in the science section rejecting science and pestering everyone with religion. Who is bothering whom?

Besides Toddsterpatriot, it may as well apply to you. He's even more boring than you. Just asks leading questions and doesn't have the brains to answer my questions.

Speaking of not having brains, do you have any comments regarding what I proved using creation science and not proved by atheist scientists (last paragraph) in post #1331. bripat9643 got so flustered that all he could do was rant and go on a religious atheistic rage.

Run away......again.

Any so-called "science" based on the Bible is false. The term "Bible science" is an oxymoron.

Your understanding of science is rudimentary, to say the least. The fact that science doesn't know the answer to a particular question isn't proof that science isn't valid. In fact, precisely the opposite is the case. You questions are so idiotic that I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing after I read them.

More assertions. Ho hum.

The fact that we don't know how something happened doesn't mean you get to assume God is the answer. How many times do you have to be told that?

EMS came into being at the same time the universe came into being. It's one of those questions we haven't answered yet. One thing we do know is that God didn't do it.

Ah hem. God is the answer because we found it in the Bible and found the science backs up what it was said by God in the Bible.

>>EMS came into being at the same time the universe came into being.<<

"The Creation of the World

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters." Genesis 1:1-2

Wrong. I gave you the verse. God created the heavens and Earth first along with spacetime. We know from science there is the concept of spacetime even though it has not been discovered (proven) yet. The Nobel Prize is waiting. What else have we discovered that exists in spacetime (required)? Higgs boson? Higgs field? Planck constant? Fine tuning parameters? C'mon, you have to keep up with this using your science knowledge :aug08_031:. See why I don't think you're cut out for the science stuff even though you rant and rage about it?

OTOH, there was no singularity nor cosmic expansion. That eliminates the big bang.

Run away......again.

The days of being able to shake my hair like are gone, but to get away from your dumb questions, no answers, and boring, brainless arguments, I can wear a wig :laugh:.

More assertions. Ho hum.

Ah hem. God is the answer because we found it in the Bible and found the science backs up what it was said by God in the Bible.

>>EMS came into being at the same time the universe came into being.<<

"The Creation of the World

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters." Genesis 1:1-2

Wrong. I gave you the verse. God created the heavens and Earth first along with spacetime. We know from science there is the concept of spacetime even though it has not been discovered (proven) yet. The Nobel Prize is waiting. What else have we discovered that exists in spacetime (required)? Higgs boson? Higgs field? Planck constant? Fine tuning parameters? C'mon, you have to keep up with this using your science knowledge :aug08_031:. See why I don't think you're cut out for the science stuff even though you rant and rage about it?

OTOH, there was no singularity nor cosmic expansion. That eliminates the big bang.
The fact that you found it in the Bible means it's fiction. That's what science tells us.

End of story.

What I'm saying is that science says, the only proven means of learning about reality.

Already covered. Evolution is fake science. How else can atheists be so wrong?

I provided the link already, but you have nothing to back up your claims. Just how stupid are you being in the science section?
Evolution is science. The Bible is a fairy tale.

The fact that we don't know how the universe and EMS came into being doesn't mean you get to assume God. That's your entire argument, and it's wrong.

The fact that you found it in the Bible means it's fiction. That's what science tells us.

End of story.

Still :lame2:. The Bible means something is true.

You believe in fake science, so that's why you have it wrong. Anyway, I'm bored now with you saying the same tired assertion over and over and not discussing any science in the S&T forum.

And religious followers are frozen to their birth beliefs. You didn't figure it out. You were borne your religioun and never released.

And now we are hurtling towards another religious war.

When will we have enough? When will God pop up and say "stop it!"?

Ain't gonna happen because he doesn't exist, and if he does, he gets entertainment from it.

Nice God to believe in...

That's exactly the problem. Same thing with all religions. YOU cannot change, even in the the face of new evidence.

Science evolves as new discoveries are made. Religion is frozen in the time it was made up.

It's not just religion; it's Christianity and the Bible. It is not frozen in time, but the truth as to what happened so it does not need to change. There is creation science or real science that science backs up the Bible. Just the fact that life itself cannot be created by non-life shows that the life spirit is supernatural. The supernatural alongside the natural is evidence for God. This is observable.

The reason why evolution contradicts everything that is stated in the Bible about Genesis and science means something is really wrong. That something is bad. Such coincidence means usually bad things for evolution, evolutionary thinking, and evolutionists. They have been fooled and I can understand how they can have been fooled by someone so clever and devious.

So you found evidence for the following :auiqs.jpg:? You atheists believe in magic and hocus pocus.

What do you believe about fake science?:
Abiogenesis?
Aliens?
Macroevolution (humans from monkeys and birds from dinosaurs)?
Billions of year old universe and Earth?
Earth is not special?
Multiverses?
Singularity and Cosmic Expansion?
Quantum particles that pop in and out of existence?
Things happen through dark energy and dark matter?
Universe is boundless and does not have a center?
There is no hell nor heaven?
There is nothing after we die?

End of story.

Still :lame2:. The Bible means something is true.

You believe in fake science, so that's why you have it wrong. Anyway, I'm bored now with you saying the same tired assertion over and over and not discussing any science in the S&T forum.

The Bible means something is true? What does that even mean?

The Bible is a fairy tale. Virtually none of it is true.

Forum List

Back