🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BIGGEST LIE ever told

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
The left keeps repeating it and it has been going on since 2003.

The lie? That Bush or anyone else lied us into a war with Iraq.

3 separate Congressional investigations one run by the democrats, all determined without a shadow of a doubt that no one lied to get us into that war.

And yet 10 years later the left keeps repeating it when ever they are caught in a lie, as if claiming one lie justifies another.

The latest? Obama is caught in a bald faced lie claiming we misunderstood him when he clearly stated NO ONE would lose their insurance or doctors. So to defend him the usual suspects are busy claiming if Obama lied it is no worse then when Bush lied. Except Bush did not lie. And we have 3 entirely separate investigations to prove it. Further we have 8 years of comments from Clinton and his officials to prove it as well.

you want to dissect a leftard mind?

it has almost non-existent cortex ;)

3 separate Congressional investigations one run by the democrats, all determined without a shadow of a doubt that no one lied to get us into that war.

And yet 10 years later the left keeps repeating it when ever they are caught in a lie, as if claiming one lie justifies another.

The latest? Obama is caught in a bald faced lie claiming we misunderstood him when he clearly stated NO ONE would lose their insurance or doctors. So to defend him the usual suspects are busy claiming if Obama lied it is no worse then when Bush lied. Except Bush did not lie. And we have 3 entirely separate investigations to prove it. Further we have 8 years of comments from Clinton and his officials to prove it as well.

I didn't loose my insurance or Doctor. But then I don't have a crap policy either.

I didn't loose my insurance or Doctor. But then I don't have a crap policy either.

Doesn't change the fact that hundreds of thousands did. And that Millions are projected to.

Doesn't change the fact that hundreds of thousands did. And that Millions are projected to.

It's called crap policies which is what insurance companies have been selling for years to increase profits.

EVERY Dem leader thought Saddam had them.

Group Insurance hasn't been hit yet...that will happen next year.

It was.

the rates increased, the deductibles increased and now everything is with 40% co-pay after the deductible. EVERYTHING.

It's called crap policies which is what insurance companies have been selling for years to increase profits.

don't LIE.

people are losing good normal PPO policies to this crap obamacare

Really? I just renewed my companies policy for 2013-2015 for one percent increase without loss of any benefits.

Group Insurance hasn't been hit yet...that will happen next year.

It was.

the rates increased, the deductibles increased and now everything is with 40% co-pay after the deductible. EVERYTHING.

The law itself does not hit them until next year...what is happening now is anticipatory :(

well, you sign up for the benefits now. so that's what in the benefits plan.

increase in the cost - dramatically - across the board and decrease in services.

There were no "out of the network" doctors or hospitals if one had PPO from a solid company - it meant you can go to anybody anywhere in the country ( and that is what you need when you get really sick - you can not just stay with your primary care, it is stupid)

Last edited:

We all don't have $165 million portfolios, ace.

My policy is plenty good, not "crap". It is being cancelled to make way for the ACA-compliant policy that my insurer is making available... at a 120% increase in premiums.

It was.

The law itself does not hit them until next year...what is happening now is anticipatory :(

increase in the cost - dramatically - across the board and decrease in services.

There were no "out of the network" doctors or hospitals if one had PPO from a solid company - it meant you can go to anybody anywhere in the country ( and that is what you need when you get really sick - you can not just stay with your primary care, it is stupid)

ALL PPO plans have in and out of network costs...that is the nature/essence of a PPO.

ALL PPO plans have in and out of network costs...that is the nature/essence of a PPO.

NOW they do.
That was not there before.
at least in our group plan.

NOW they do.
That was not there before.
at least in our group plan.

Can you tell me what PPO stand for?

Forum List

Back