🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The biggest loser, the leader of a large group of losers

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Donald Trump, one of the biggest losers in the history of US politics, is leading the largest group of losers ever assembled in the history of the US.

The most prominent characteristic of Donald Trump and those who support him is "loser".

Donald Trump would not spend so much time telling us what a winner he is if he was a winner. HE IS A LOSER!
He is promising a large group of losers that he will make them winners.
The fact they believe him shows what losers they are.

This belongs in the Flame Zone.
Nobody seems to be disputing my assertions. It is tough to argue with the truth
You're not providing a debate topic, you're insulting someone you don't like. Most people don't have time to come tell someone with the mental capacity of a 4 year old that hurling insults at a presidential candidate that they don't like isn't a debate topic. You now know that. You're welcome.

Donald Trump, one of the biggest losers in the history of US politics, is leading the largest group of losers ever assembled in the history of the US.

The most prominent characteristic of Donald Trump and those who support him is "loser".

Donald Trump would not spend so much time telling us what a winner he is if he was a winner. HE IS A LOSER!
that is why they are known as rubes

You're not providing a debate topic, you're insulting someone you don't like. Most people don't have time to come tell someone with the mental capacity of a 4 year old that hurling insults at a presidential candidate that they don't like isn't a debate topic. You now know that. You're welcome.

I'd like to debate the Trump winner loser scenario ...

Elmer you have the floor ...

:biggrin:

Even though I agree with the OP I have to be honest --- Punkin is correct here. It's a bait thread.

I just love the way the OP got awarded a "Winner". :lol:

that is why they are known as rubes
Isn't it about time to move your outhouse?

Even though I agree with the OP I have to be honest --- Punkin is correct here. It's a bait thread.

Yeeeaaah... but it was Guno. A known troll. Pretty sure Guno's Nobel Phantasm is the Unlimited Bait Works.
4c5.png

I use the term loser to define a group of people who are strggling in a changing world but rather than change with the world they are asking the world to change to meet their needs not the needs of the world.
I actually feel bad for many of these people but the message should be to gain marketable skills not to expect old jobs to come back. We are a free economy. The market determines the jobs, not the government.

Trump is a disgusting human being who will take advantage of anybody and any situation for his own gain. He is taking advantage of these poor people by promising things he cannot deliver and will not solve thier problems. He is the biggest loser of all.

I use the term loser to define a group of people who are strggling in a changing world but rather than change with the world they are asking the world to change to meet their needs not the needs of the world.
I actually feel bad for many of these people but the message should be to gain marketable skills not to expect old jobs to come back. We are a free economy. The market determines the jobs, not the government.

Trump is a disgusting human being who will take advantage of anybody and any situation for his own gain. He is taking advantage of these poor people by promising things he cannot deliver and will not solve thier problems. He is the biggest loser of all.

Okay, first, you put your post in quotes. Good job.

Secondly, you just described Hillary, also... except she's against a free market.

Are you suggesting that all threads aren't "bait" threads? It's all in the title description...

He is trolling, not spamming, and not doing it seriously, I think.
No just pilot error.
I guess you could say that I am baiting but it seems to be what gets the Trump supporters attention. They seem to like name calling.
My last post is what I feel in less Trump like terms. I feel there is more than name calling but a very valid point on Trump followers and Trump.

Yeeeaaah... but it was Guno. A known troll. Pretty sure Guno's Nobel Phantasm is the Unlimited Bait Works.
4c5.png

OK well that's just poisoning the well.
What I like is the irony of a post talking about "losers" getting a "winner" --- get it? Doesn't even matter who awarded it.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. No need to overthink.

Forum List

Back