The biggest Obama lie of all cannot be denied

Diversion (trying to move the conversation to another party), straw men (I'm i, not a conservative, I don't believe that "liberal is a bad thing"), insults ("stupid shit") and fantasy ("all incensed when they are confronted") aside, I don't actually see a direct response to my post.

That's okay, though, since I never expect that here.

Perhaps you should play your little games with a right-winger.

we all know independent are Ashamed Conservatives ... this is a well know fact ... deny it all you want, that's fine ... That's okay, though, since I never expect that a Ashamed to admit Conservative would admit it... all we hear from you "Ashamed to admit Conservative (independents)" is gubment bad, just by your statement alone ...where you stated it or not... you said I will never understand this near-romantic affection some folks have for the federal bureaucracy." if thats not playing games with your little right-winger Ashamed to admit Conservative (independents) mind, I don't know what is ... no liberal/dem has a near-romantic affection for the federal bureaucracy. if there is a federal bureaucracy that we libs/dem tend to support, we get crap thrown at us in a negative attack like this statement of yours ...

Since you obviously don't know where I stand on issues, I'll chalk this up to just another example of the simplistic, binary thinking of partisan ideologues.

So many examples here, it's difficult to keep track.

translation = you're a Ashamed to admit Conservative (independents)

I'm tired of supporting others. Looking out for myself and family first.

Fuck everyone else

There, I said it.

-Geaux
so you for the ACA ... it makes everyone pay for their health care .... you're saying you're tired of pay higher insurance rates because of these people using the emergency room as their health care ... right ??? or are you just fucking dumb and don't understand what you're really against'...
There, I said it.
I'll be forced to pay for YOUR health care. THAT's what I'm against, BillyBoy.
as the stupid people like you speak .... you don't pay for anyone health care .... except your own ... you have this idea that you can get health care and not pay for it ... well loser, its time for you to pay for your own health care ...thats what obama care makes dead beats like you do ... they force you to pay for you health care and nothing more ....

Please point me to any Democratic bills to overhaul ObamaCare, Billy. If you admit that there are problems with it then what are you Progressives waiting for? It's been three years since that bad boy was passed! How long does it take you people to sit down and draft legislation that fixes the obvious problems in the ACA?

Now you say that we'll need to wait until AFTER the 2014 election for changes? LOL Why is it, Billy that you guys always push everything back until after the next election...and then as soon as we've HAD that election, you do nothing and start promising that it will all happen after the NEXT election? At what point do Progressives actually deliver on their promises?
are you really this stupid .... Ive had some stupid things said before but this takes the cake ....

First stupid question:
you asked "Please point me to any Democratic bills to overhaul ObamaCare, Billy." do you understand how gubment works??? really do you ??? cause this one is real stupid question ...

second stupid question:
If you admit that there are problems with it then what are you Progressives waiting for?
first of all no where in my post did I say I admit there is something wrong ... I clearly said if there are three bad things as you say referring to0 a poster post then offered a opinion to what to do ... there isn't any where in my post, me stating there's something wrong ... as for why we are waiting ...are you really for real??? really !!! do you realize how moronic you sound here???

third stupid question:
you asked "Now you say that we'll need to wait until AFTER the 2014 election for changes? LOL Why is it, Billy that you guys always push everything back until after the next election...

her you say the stupidest thing yet ... like it was some kind of act of brilliance on your part then you LOL it .... if that doesn't say laughing fool I don't know what does ... who control ls the house ??? who bring the bills to the floor ??? these are good questions for idiots like you to go and look up .... then you will, I hope, understand why we are waiting for the 2014 election ... if you don't, then all I can say is I pity the fool ...

forth stupid question:
you say we promised ... I don't know of any politician that promises anything ... they tell you what they want to try and accomplish while in office, but I never heard any politician say I promise to fill in the blank do you understand what it is meant by controlling the house and its implications??? from your post it says clearly you don't understand

Talk about an "O-Fer", Billy! You swung and missed at all of these.

First of all...I'm very aware of how government works. Unlike so many others that post on this board I took civics classes back in the day that taught that kind of thing.

Second topic? If you're not aware of inherent problems with ObamaCare legislation than you've obviously not spent much time studying what was passed. You've got Democrats that are calling it a looming train wreck because of glaring flaws in the law.

Third topic? Any member of the House can propose legislation, Billy. I'm asking you what Democratic legislation has been proposed to fix ObamaCare. You can't blame Republicans for blocking what doesn't exist.

As for the last topic? Let me get this straight...you don't know of ANY politician that promises anything? Did you REALLY just make that statement? I'm not even going to comment on that one, Billy...it's THAT laughable.

nice try but no banana for you ....looks like you failed your civics classes here back in the day ... for anyone to get a bill to the floor you have two choices ... you get the the Majority leader bring it to the floor.... in this case he won't bring any thing to the floor .... second way you have is to get the house to vote on it to bring it to the floor .... the fact that the republicans hold the majority they won't bring it too the floor ... looks like you failed again loser.... because the poster asked How long does it take you people to sit down and draft legislation that fixes the obvious problems in the ACA ....
you can't fix something even if you draft legislation on it ...if the leader of the house won't bring it to the floor and if the house has majority no matter how hard they try, if you can't bring it to the floor you're wasting your time.... hence vote the republicans out in 2014 if you want to get congress moving something... you failed to realize how civics works no matter how you try you failed again

I will never understand this near-romantic affection some folks have for the federal bureaucracy.

Like an abused wife apologizing for her husband, no matter what he does.

when you have a federal plan or program lets say, republicans like they are trying to do to Obama care ... they try to put in defunding or remove parts of the plan or deregulate it then the plan or program fails, these republicans without fail come to the public and say " see the government can do anything wright" ...

its people like you who just don't realize whats going on around them who are sucked into Idea that a Liberal is a bad thing mentality, they come out here and say stupid shit like "I will never understand this near-romantic affection some folks have for the federal bureaucracy." then feel all incensed when they are confronted ...

First of all, it's CAN'T and second it's RIGHT... :bang3:

Third, liberalism is a bad thing. This isn't a "sucked into mentality", it's a conclusion based on roughly 130 years of liberal failure. Dumbocrats have had complete & total control over Detroit for 50+ years now. There were no conservatives to "defund" or "remove parts" of any Detroit policy. How did complete & total Dumbocrat control work out for Detroit? Oh yeah, poverty, misery, 3rd world-like conditions followed by bankruptcy.

The same policies you Dumbocrats advocate are the same policies which collapsed the former U.S.S.R., Cuba, Greece, and are currently collapsing England, Spain, and the U.S.

Mommy & Daddy brainwashed you since birth that "Dumbocrat good, Republican bad" and until you grow up and examine the facts, you'll continue supporting policy which ends in poverty and misery. Here is a simple litmus test for Dumbocrats:

Your daughter comes home with a report card which has straight A's. the comments from her teachers are glowing - "she's a pleasure to have in class", "she's polite", "she actively participates", etc. Then your son comes home. He has straight F's and he proceeds to tell you he dropped out of school to smoke crack. In addition, he has to blow his dealer for his next hit. He's been arrested twice and he's been stealing from you.

Now.....would you ever beat your daughter horribly for her results and reward your son with a new car? Ever? Of course not. Nobody would ever do that because it's completely fuck'n retarded. Yet, that's exactly what you fuck'n dumbocrats do every day in this country with your idiot "Trickle Up Poverty" policy. You literally punish a Bill Gates for working hard 18 hours per day, paying his taxes, abiding by the law, and being successful. You take more than half of what he earns (total punishment) while demonizing him as the "evil" 1%. Meanwhile, you tell the crack-smoking drop out that they will be rewarded with free food, free housing, free healthcare. You punish hard work & good results, and you reward laziness and failure. And that is why every where Dumbocrat policy goes, failure follows. How long before your daughter would stop producing straight A's because she doesn't want to be horribly beaten any longer? (hint: not long)

as for the rest of your post... how stupid can you be, according to your post, real stupid!!!!!!!!

from the responses I've gotten I never realize how stupid you republicans are until now m.... its amazing how one claims he has a great civics classes lernin' and fails at it ...then tries to use a reason why I was wrong which had nothing to do with the post at all ...its like he's in another world

Please point me to any Democratic bills to overhaul ObamaCare, Billy. If you admit that there are problems with it then what are you Progressives waiting for? It's been three years since that bad boy was passed! How long does it take you people to sit down and draft legislation that fixes the obvious problems in the ACA?

Now you say that we'll need to wait until AFTER the 2014 election for changes? LOL Why is it, Billy that you guys always push everything back until after the next election...and then as soon as we've HAD that election, you do nothing and start promising that it will all happen after the NEXT election? At what point do Progressives actually deliver on their promises?
are you really this stupid .... Ive had some stupid things said before but this takes the cake ....

First stupid question:
you asked "Please point me to any Democratic bills to overhaul ObamaCare, Billy." do you understand how gubment works??? really do you ??? cause this one is real stupid question ...

second stupid question:
If you admit that there are problems with it then what are you Progressives waiting for?
first of all no where in my post did I say I admit there is something wrong ... I clearly said if there are three bad things as you say referring to0 a poster post then offered a opinion to what to do ... there isn't any where in my post, me stating there's something wrong ... as for why we are waiting ...are you really for real??? really !!! do you realize how moronic you sound here???

third stupid question:
you asked "Now you say that we'll need to wait until AFTER the 2014 election for changes? LOL Why is it, Billy that you guys always push everything back until after the next election...

her you say the stupidest thing yet ... like it was some kind of act of brilliance on your part then you LOL it .... if that doesn't say laughing fool I don't know what does ... who control ls the house ??? who bring the bills to the floor ??? these are good questions for idiots like you to go and look up .... then you will, I hope, understand why we are waiting for the 2014 election ... if you don't, then all I can say is I pity the fool ...

forth stupid question:
you say we promised ... I don't know of any politician that promises anything ... they tell you what they want to try and accomplish while in office, but I never heard any politician say I promise to fill in the blank do you understand what it is meant by controlling the house and its implications??? from your post it says clearly you don't understand

First of all...I'm very aware of how government works. Unlike so many others that post on this board I took civics classes back in the day that taught that kind of thing.

Second topic? If you're not aware of inherent problems with ObamaCare legislation than you've obviously not spent much time studying what was passed. You've got Democrats that are calling it a looming train wreck because of glaring flaws in the law.

Third topic? Any member of the House can propose legislation, Billy. I'm asking you what Democratic legislation has been proposed to fix ObamaCare. You can't blame Republicans for blocking what doesn't exist.

As for the last topic? Let me get this straight...you don't know of ANY politician that promises anything? Did you REALLY just make that statement? I'm not even going to comment on that one, Billy...it's THAT laughable.
like i said you can propose legislation until you're blue in the face ....if the majority leader wont bring it to the floor, you're fuck ...you can try and call for a vote to bring it to the floor ...but as we all know the republicans hold the majority and that will never happen at this time... do you ever realize how stupid you sound ....

Last edited:
You already ARE paying for 45 million peoples health care, just in the stupidest, cruelest way possible, angry white men hater dupes- no doctor or preventive care, just ER care, they show up undiagnosed for years and get the most expensive care, though they can't pay,and no court will change that- but O-care changes it next year, and bends EVERYONE's cost down, in MANY ways you are not told about, jackasses lol..

EVERYTHING Pub dupes know about O-Care is 100% BS from bought off tools of the worst, ridiculously expensive, economy ruining health non system in the modern world. Read something!

No, but you are trying to make it out as if nobody will be able to keep their current plan when in fact most will

You can't change anything. You can't change anything about your coverage, you can't add or drop anyone from your policy, you can't change a deductible amount, you can change nothing. And the price of the policy is not frozen.

Seriously, to you that means "most will" be able to keep their policy? Baa, baa, black prez, have you met a fool, as me, as me, pull the wool...

You already ARE paying for 45 million peoples health care, just in the stupidest, cruelest way possible, angry white men hater dupes- no doctor or preventive care, just ER care, they show up undiagnosed for years and get the most expensive care, though they can't pay,and no court will change that- but O-care changes it next year, and bends EVERYONE's cost down, in MANY ways you are not told about, jackasses lol..

I'm from the government and I'm here to help. That is a line you trust, wow.

I have some land in Florida I'd like to sell you...

when you have a federal plan or program lets say, republicans like they are trying to do to Obama care ... they try to put in defunding or remove parts of the plan or deregulate it then the plan or program fails, these republicans without fail come to the public and say " see the government can do anything wright" ...

its people like you who just don't realize whats going on around them who are sucked into Idea that a Liberal is a bad thing mentality, they come out here and say stupid shit like "I will never understand this near-romantic affection some folks have for the federal bureaucracy." then feel all incensed when they are confronted ...

First of all, it's CAN'T and second it's RIGHT... :bang3:

Third, liberalism is a bad thing. This isn't a "sucked into mentality", it's a conclusion based on roughly 130 years of liberal failure. Dumbocrats have had complete & total control over Detroit for 50+ years now. There were no conservatives to "defund" or "remove parts" of any Detroit policy. How did complete & total Dumbocrat control work out for Detroit? Oh yeah, poverty, misery, 3rd world-like conditions followed by bankruptcy.

The same policies you Dumbocrats advocate are the same policies which collapsed the former U.S.S.R., Cuba, Greece, and are currently collapsing England, Spain, and the U.S.

Mommy & Daddy brainwashed you since birth that "Dumbocrat good, Republican bad" and until you grow up and examine the facts, you'll continue supporting policy which ends in poverty and misery. Here is a simple litmus test for Dumbocrats:

Your daughter comes home with a report card which has straight A's. the comments from her teachers are glowing - "she's a pleasure to have in class", "she's polite", "she actively participates", etc. Then your son comes home. He has straight F's and he proceeds to tell you he dropped out of school to smoke crack. In addition, he has to blow his dealer for his next hit. He's been arrested twice and he's been stealing from you.

Now.....would you ever beat your daughter horribly for her results and reward your son with a new car? Ever? Of course not. Nobody would ever do that because it's completely fuck'n retarded. Yet, that's exactly what you fuck'n dumbocrats do every day in this country with your idiot "Trickle Up Poverty" policy. You literally punish a Bill Gates for working hard 18 hours per day, paying his taxes, abiding by the law, and being successful. You take more than half of what he earns (total punishment) while demonizing him as the "evil" 1%. Meanwhile, you tell the crack-smoking drop out that they will be rewarded with free food, free housing, free healthcare. You punish hard work & good results, and you reward laziness and failure. And that is why every where Dumbocrat policy goes, failure follows. How long before your daughter would stop producing straight A's because she doesn't want to be horribly beaten any longer? (hint: not long)

as for the rest of your post... how stupid can you be, according to your post, real stupid!!!!!!!!

In other words, you're extremely frustrated because everything I said was 100% accurate and you can't dispute any of it?

How ironic - I point out Dumbocrat policy and he says "your post is real stupid". Well, yes Billy-boi, Dumbocrat policy is "real stupid". It's about time you figured that out!

Pubs say gov't is the problem, and every time they get in, they prove it. Thannks for total incompetence on 9/11, ruining the nonrich, the stupidest wars ever, the 2nd Pub Great World Depression, and 5 years of mindless obstruction, and the worst BS propaganda machine in our history, producing a new loudmouth racist idiot silent majority.

Our Pub health system costs twice as much as any other modern country's, with horrible results. You know less than nothing about O-care.

Last edited:

First stupid question:

second stupid question:

third stupid question:

forth stupid question:

nice try but no banana for you ....looks like you failed your civics classes here back in the day ... for anyone to get a bill to the floor you have two choices ... you get the the Majority leader bring it to the floor.... in this case he won't bring any thing to the floor .... second way you have is to get the house to vote on it to bring it to the floor .... the fact that the republicans hold the majority they won't bring it too the floor ... looks like you failed again loser.... because the poster asked How long does it take you people to sit down and draft legislation that fixes the obvious problems in the ACA ....
you can't fix something even if you draft legislation on it ...if the leader of the house won't bring it to the floor and if the house has majority no matter how hard they try, if you can't bring it to the floor you're wasting your time.... hence vote the republicans out in 2014 if you want to get congress moving something... you failed to realize how civics works no matter how you try you failed again

Actually, Billy...to get a bill to the floor, a House member proposes legislation...it then goes to committee...and then the House leader can bring it to the floor for a vote.

My question to you remains the same...name a bill that Democrats have proposed in the House to fix ObamaCare. Surely there must be dozens...right? All being held up by the Speaker of the House? Tell us what those bills are...

There is NO evidence O-Care needs to be fixed, just a huge pile of Pub fear mongering. What happened to the Pubs' additions they wanted to make? National exchange, Tort reform? Just BS to try and stop any reform...Pubs are bought off a-holes, dupes, DUH.

Last edited:
Obamacare is SO perfect there are 1200 waivers.
It is SO perfect that MOST of its major provisions have had to be delayed.
Its SO perfect Unions, Congress, The IRS, and all major Corps want OUT.

Yes by god its PERFECT, franco is an idiot.

I just don't think Communism of any kind is good for the world. The pitch of promising things that destroy people's incentives has never worked out. Lies have to be told in order to for that kind of a society, then when 60% of the population objects, the liars have to kill them.

Communism is a failed system that puts power in the hands of groups who must be protected on all sides. The only way that can be accomplished cheaply is to kill people. That's what the Soviet Socialists did, that's what the Chinese did under Mao.

The dead people never come back to complain. Liars really don't want to deal with the realists in society, so that's what it comes down to.

Communism has lead to well over 100 million people being murdered. Barack Obama and the Democrat party are looking to make it over 200 million.

Power does kill.

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

Forum List

Back