The biggest Obama lie of all cannot be denied

nice try but no banana for you ....looks like you failed your civics classes here back in the day ... for anyone to get a bill to the floor you have two choices ... you get the the Majority leader bring it to the floor.... in this case he won't bring any thing to the floor .... second way you have is to get the house to vote on it to bring it to the floor .... the fact that the republicans hold the majority they won't bring it too the floor ... looks like you failed again loser.... because the poster asked How long does it take you people to sit down and draft legislation that fixes the obvious problems in the ACA ....
you can't fix something even if you draft legislation on it ...if the leader of the house won't bring it to the floor and if the house has majority no matter how hard they try, if you can't bring it to the floor you're wasting your time.... hence vote the republicans out in 2014 if you want to get congress moving something... you failed to realize how civics works no matter how you try you failed again

Actually, Billy...to get a bill to the floor, a House member proposes legislation...it then goes to committee...and then the House leader can bring it to the floor for a vote.

My question to you remains the same...name a bill that Democrats have proposed in the House to fix ObamaCare. Surely there must be dozens...right? All being held up by the Speaker of the House? Tell us what those bills are...

I know this if you wanted the whole procedure I would have posed it ... but to imply that the minority party can just bring it to the floor is what you were implying ..., they can but it has to go through all the steps... which means it has to be voted by the entire house before it can be brought to the floor by overriding the house leader ... you implied that was easy to do .... so if that's so easy, why hasn't any of the bills obama wanted to be brought to the floor ??? here a clue ... the dems don't have the votes to passed it to the floor nor do the have the votes to get it passed... you moron ... so stop with the attitude that you know how gubment works ... I'm well aware how gubment works... if you need to know what bills, well many of the jobs bills the dems presented are still in the speakers hands for one ... what the numbers are, you go and look them up I have better things to do...

Translation...There are no Democratically sponsored bills to fix ObamaCare and I'm too embarrassed to admit it? You amuse me, Billy. All that bluster and absolutely NOTHING to back it up with. Who said anything about "jobs bills"? We were discussing ObamaCare. Nice attempt to duck and cover...well...not really.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Actually, Billy...to get a bill to the floor, a House member proposes legislation...it then goes to committee...and then the House leader can bring it to the floor for a vote.

My question to you remains the same...name a bill that Democrats have proposed in the House to fix ObamaCare. Surely there must be dozens...right? All being held up by the Speaker of the House? Tell us what those bills are...

I know this if you wanted the whole procedure I would have posed it ... but to imply that the minority party can just bring it to the floor is what you were implying ..., they can but it has to go through all the steps... which means it has to be voted by the entire house before it can be brought to the floor by overriding the house leader ... you implied that was easy to do .... so if that's so easy, why hasn't any of the bills obama wanted to be brought to the floor ??? here a clue ... the dems don't have the votes to passed it to the floor nor do the have the votes to get it passed... you moron ... so stop with the attitude that you know how gubment works ... I'm well aware how gubment works... if you need to know what bills, well many of the jobs bills the dems presented are still in the speakers hands for one ... what the numbers are, you go and look them up I have better things to do...

Translation...There are no Democratically sponsored bills to fix ObamaCare and I'm too embarrassed to admit it? You amuse me, Billy. All that bluster and absolutely NOTHING to back it up with. Who said anything about "jobs bills"? We were discussing ObamaCare. Nice attempt to duck and cover...well...not really.

Translation???? Obama care???? like I said you repub-lie-tards read shit that not even there ... where did I say Obama Care ???? I clearly said Job bills .... why would we want to change OBAMA CARE ...we like OBAMA CARE you're to stupid to understand what OBAMA CARE about... Jesus you repub-lie-tards are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo single minded

Like I've said you can't fix stupid and you're beyond repair

Last edited:

Also, what Poodle doesn't get is that most of us don't get to keep our plans if we like them to start with.

Every job I've worked at changed their insurance plans at least once in the time I've worked there. Almost always to something a little worse. Once or twice to something a lot worse. Not to mention, you always run that possibility that if you make a really large claim, the insurance company will "encourage" your employer to get you off the plan.

Also, what Poodle doesn't get is that most of us don't get to keep our plans if we like them to start with.

Every job I've worked at changed their insurance plans at least once in the time I've worked there. Almost always to something a little worse. Once or twice to something a lot worse. Not to mention, you always run that possibility that if you make a really large claim, the insurance company will "encourage" your employer to get you off the plan.

The apologist back peddles quickly I see. :lol:

are you really this stupid .... Ive had some stupid things said before but this takes the cake ....

First stupid question:
you asked "Please point me to any Democratic bills to overhaul ObamaCare, Billy." do you understand how gubment works??? really do you ??? cause this one is real stupid question ...

second stupid question:
If you admit that there are problems with it then what are you Progressives waiting for?
first of all no where in my post did I say I admit there is something wrong ... I clearly said if there are three bad things as you say referring to0 a poster post then offered a opinion to what to do ... there isn't any where in my post, me stating there's something wrong ... as for why we are waiting ...are you really for real??? really !!! do you realize how moronic you sound here???

third stupid question:
you asked "Now you say that we'll need to wait until AFTER the 2014 election for changes? LOL Why is it, Billy that you guys always push everything back until after the next election...

her you say the stupidest thing yet ... like it was some kind of act of brilliance on your part then you LOL it .... if that doesn't say laughing fool I don't know what does ... who control ls the house ??? who bring the bills to the floor ??? these are good questions for idiots like you to go and look up .... then you will, I hope, understand why we are waiting for the 2014 election ... if you don't, then all I can say is I pity the fool ...

forth stupid question:
you say we promised ... I don't know of any politician that promises anything ... they tell you what they want to try and accomplish while in office, but I never heard any politician say I promise to fill in the blank do you understand what it is meant by controlling the house and its implications??? from your post it says clearly you don't understand

Talk about an "O-Fer", Billy! You swung and missed at all of these.

First of all...I'm very aware of how government works. Unlike so many others that post on this board I took civics classes back in the day that taught that kind of thing.

Second topic? If you're not aware of inherent problems with ObamaCare legislation than you've obviously not spent much time studying what was passed. You've got Democrats that are calling it a looming train wreck because of glaring flaws in the law.

Third topic? Any member of the House can propose legislation, Billy. I'm asking you what Democratic legislation has been proposed to fix ObamaCare. You can't blame Republicans for blocking what doesn't exist.

As for the last topic? Let me get this straight...you don't know of ANY politician that promises anything? Did you REALLY just make that statement? I'm not even going to comment on that one, Billy...it's THAT laughable.
like i said you can propose legislation until you're blue in the face ....if the majority leader wont bring it to the floor, you're fuck ...you can try and call for a vote to bring it to the floor ...but as we all know the republicans hold the majority and that will never happen at this time... do you ever realize how stupid you sound ....

When you made that post, Billy...the discussion wasn't about "jobs bills"...it was about ObamaCare. You made the statement that Republicans were blocking legislation. So are you now admitting that there was no Democratic legislation to fix any problems in ObamaCare? In that case what you're saying is ObamaCare was a well written piece of legislation with no problems...not a cobbled together bill rushed through before the Republicans elected in the 2010 Midterm elections could stop it?

nothing like speaking repub-lie-tard talking points ... like I said if you want to be stupid I can't stop you...

OMG, government is going to do this for me! Lawyers are going to do things for me with other people's money! Thanks! Bam! Wow, what a bunch of imbeciles, wanting to do things themselves when politicians said they do it for us. WTF?

Yeah, "I" am being stupid...

Talk about an "O-Fer", Billy! You swung and missed at all of these.

First of all...I'm very aware of how government works. Unlike so many others that post on this board I took civics classes back in the day that taught that kind of thing.

Second topic? If you're not aware of inherent problems with ObamaCare legislation than you've obviously not spent much time studying what was passed. You've got Democrats that are calling it a looming train wreck because of glaring flaws in the law.

Third topic? Any member of the House can propose legislation, Billy. I'm asking you what Democratic legislation has been proposed to fix ObamaCare. You can't blame Republicans for blocking what doesn't exist.

As for the last topic? Let me get this straight...you don't know of ANY politician that promises anything? Did you REALLY just make that statement? I'm not even going to comment on that one, Billy...it's THAT laughable.
like i said you can propose legislation until you're blue in the face ....if the majority leader wont bring it to the floor, you're fuck ...you can try and call for a vote to bring it to the floor ...but as we all know the republicans hold the majority and that will never happen at this time... do you ever realize how stupid you sound ....

When you made that post, Billy...the discussion wasn't about "jobs bills"...it was about ObamaCare. You made the statement that Republicans were blocking legislation. So are you now admitting that there was no Democratic legislation to fix any problems in ObamaCare? In that case what you're saying is ObamaCare was a well written piece of legislation with no problems...not a cobbled together bill rushed through before the Republicans elected in the 2010 Midterm elections could stop it?

if you ever comprehend what the hell you're reading it will be a shocker ... the statement to me was name any bills that the dems have tried to pass .... the poster implied that the dems were doing anything at all, like the dems didn't try to pass any bills at all, was the statement made to me ... I pointed out the jobs bills that we dems have tried to pass and they were either held back or filibustered ... then you in your inability to understand what you read came back with the obama care bill not trying to be fixed... implying that I said it need to be fixed .... in one of the posters post he said well there might be three things that might need to be changed, you didn't grasp who posted that either ... its like you see what ever the hell you want to see ... then go off the deep end ... pay attention ...

now you talking about obama care here ... you say they cobbled the bill together and rushed it through ... this show us all here what you know and what you don't know .... the affordable Care Act took two years to put it together in the house ... debating the bill if you remember, I doubt you do ... as for your statement that it was rushed I would say your wrong in your statement ... you said it was cobbled together again, I would say you're wrong there too ... as for the mid term election the dems ran it through because they knew it was time to get it passed ...

Finally I never said there was any bills to be passed to fix the affordable care act, you did ... nor will you ever find anywhere where I implied there was something to be fixed .... as I pointed out there was another poster who said there might be 3 things that needs fixing ... I responded to that but never imply or suggested it need to be fix, again you did ... so pay attention on what you're reading

Last edited:
nothing like speaking repub-lie-tard talking points ... like I said if you want to be stupid I can't stop you...

OMG, government is going to do this for me! Lawyers are going to do things for me with other people's money! Thanks! Bam! Wow, what a bunch of imbeciles, wanting to do things themselves when politicians said they do it for us. WTF?

Yeah, "I" am being stupid...

Like I said if you want to remain stupid on why government fails at times, I can't help you ... all I can do is point out when a party takes out all of the regulations and the ability of a government run program to work, then it fails, don't come here and tell me see government can't do anything right ... that doesn't hold one ounce all its all bull shit to me ... it shows us you don't pay attention why that program failed ... you just through up your hand then regurgitate republican banter

Last edited by a moderator:

if you ever comprehend what the hell you're reading it will be a shocker ... the statement to me was name any bills that the dems have tried to pass .... the poster implied that the dems were doing anything at all, like the dems didn't try to pass any bills at all, was the statement made to me ... I pointed out the jobs bills that we dems have tried to pass and they were either held back or filibustered ... then you in your inability to understand what you read came back with the obama care bill not trying to be fixed... implying that I said it need to be fixed .... in one of the posters post he said well there might be three things that might need to be changed, you didn't grasp who posted that either ... its like you see what ever the hell you want to see ... then go off the deep end ... pay attention ...

now you talking about obama care here ... you say they cobbled the bill together and rushed it through ... this show us all here what you know and what you don't know .... the affordable Care Act took two years to put it together in the house ... debating the bill if you remember, I doubt you do ... as for your statement that it was rushed I would say your wrong in your statement ... you said it was cobbled together again, I would say you're wrong there too ... as for the mid term election the dems ran it through because they knew it was time to get it passed ...

Finally I never said there was any bills to be passed to fix the affordable care act, you did ... nor will you ever find anywhere where I implied there was something to be fixed .... as I pointed out there was another poster who said there might be 3 things that needs fixing ... I responded to that but never imply or suggested it need to be fix, again you did ... so pay attention on what you're reading

We were discussing ObamaCare, Billy! I asked you what Democrats had done to fix the problems in the Affordable Care Act and your answer was that you can't fix something if the other party won't bring bills to the floor. My response to that was to ask you what legislation to fix the ACA, Progressives had proposed which had subsequently been blocked by the GOP in the House. Your answer to that was that they blocked "jobs bills"?

I'm paying attention to what I'm reading...and what I'm reading is you ducking the question you were asked and then blaming the ridicule you justly received on the inability of others to understand you.

Let's try this again...

Do you know of ANY legislation proposed by Progressives to fix ObamaCare that's been held up by the GOP controlled House and if so tell us what it is!

Either do that or admit that you were incorrect when you said the House was blocking Progressive legislation to fix the ACA.

It's pretty simple stuff, Billy...

Thread has been cleaned and reopened.

The Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 2 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

Forum List

Back