The biggest protest march of a sitting president in the U.K.

What we can expect from the UK’s ‘soft’ Brexit plan
This is the best example of "America first" backfiring into "America alone". What better way to put into perspective doofus Trump's foreign policy failures, with racism and misogyny thrown into the mix. No wonder other countries hate us. He makes enemies of our NATO alliance, only to go kiss up to our adversaries who attacked our U.S. election. Trump has been a sitting disaster for us, as the rest of the world. Except Russia. They couldn't be happier. Their strategy worked.

Ya got him now!!!!!! Number 497

Trump will come home still POTUS and the limeys will have sore throats and sore feet.

Loon
Trump will come home the bigger idiot than before he left.

We have twelve, brand new Russian military indictments where they attacked this country and allowed Trump to cheat his way into the WH, by electing Putin.

I can only imagine Trump's next move when he gets back. He'll drop sanctions I'm sure, so his big half a trillion dollar oil deal gets to go through that he has lined up with Putin, enabling Trump to get his big multi-billion dollar cut in that deal. And what do we get? Lol! No attention!

Trump's saying what a lot of us American tax payers have been feeling and even saying for a very long time when it comes to NATO, the EU, and our trade deals.

I'm okay with it for the most part.
So, the Brits fought alongside us in Afghanistan and Iraq. Gotta love the gratitude coming from folks like you. Enjoy your Nationalism.

They sent 9.5k to our 90k in an extended joint NATO action. I'm unimpressed sorry.
No! It's called ungrateful.

Trump's saying what a lot of us American tax payers have been feeling and even saying for a very long time when it comes to NATO, the EU, and our trade deals.

So, the Brits fought alongside us in Afghanistan and Iraq. Gotta love the gratitude coming from folks like you. Enjoy your Nationalism.

They sent 9.5k to our 90k in an extended joint NATO action. I'm unimpressed sorry.

They're welcome to withdrawal from NATO if they're offended.

"Not the first time the Brits have tried to tell the Americans how to run our own country"
Because we don't. They have UHC. And guess what we have? That's right, bankrupt health insurance. Lol! We showed them didn't we? What a bunch of dumb asses we are.

Use and abuse right?

"Not the first time the Brits have tried to tell the Americans how to run our own country"
Because we don't. They have UHC. And guess what we have? That's right, bankrupt health insurance. Lol! We showed them didn't we? What a bunch of dumb asses we are.
LOL their Universal Health care is a joke and is rapidly running OUT of money. People die in Great Britain waiting for simple tests because there are not enough doctors or equipment and the hospitals they have are losing doctors because they pay to little.

Use and abuse right?

Buhahahahaha you have no idea the irony of saying that do you? Hilariously uninformed.

This is the best example of "America first" backfiring into "America alone". What better way to put into perspective doofus Trump's foreign policy failures, with racism and misogyny thrown into the mix. No wonder other countries hate us. He makes enemies of our NATO alliance, only to go kiss up to our adversaries who attacked our U.S. election. Trump has been a sitting disaster for us, as the rest of the world. Except Russia. They couldn't be happier. Their strategy worked.

Trump will come home still POTUS and the limeys will have sore throats and sore feet.

Loon

We have twelve, brand new Russian military indictments where they attacked this country and allowed Trump to cheat his way into the WH, by electing Putin.

I can only imagine Trump's next move when he gets back. He'll drop sanctions I'm sure, so his big half a trillion dollar oil deal gets to go through that he has lined up with Putin, enabling Trump to get his big multi-billion dollar cut in that deal. And what do we get? Lol! No attention!

A weak nations small populace doesn't like Trump...big fucking deal

Loon

The majority doesn't like him here either.

Loon

The majority doesn't like him here either.

That from the same polls promising you idiots Cankles was a lock?

Lol oops

Loon

Lol....talk about the political IQ of a small soap dish.

Nobody cares about an indictment of a few Russian military guys. Well maybe the 362 people who tune into CNN each night but nobody else.

People across the country are heading out for some fine craft beers tonight to sit down at their TV and watch THIS >>>

Liveleak.com - President Trump Shuts Down Jim Acosta "CNN is Fake News"

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Who knew it could get even better after Kavanaugh....the laughs!! Making fun of progressives is becoming a new American sport with Trump in there!:popcorn:. Munch....

Loon

Nobody cares about an indictment of a few Russian military guys. Well maybe the 362 people who tune into CNN each night but nobody else.

People across the country are heading out for some fine craft beers tonight to sit down at their TV and watch THIS >>>

Who knew it could get even better after Kavanaugh....the laughs!! Making fun of progressives is becoming a new American sport with Trump in there!:popcorn:. Munch....

TROOOOLLLL hahahaha

LOL their Universal Health care is a joke and is rapidly running OUT of money. People die in Great Britain waiting for simple tests because there are not enough doctors or equipment and the hospitals they have are losing doctors because they pay to little.
People don't go bankrupt there, which is no joke. The average life span for Brits is longer. That also is no joke. And the only money woes they have relating to HC, are those who are pressuring the gov. over austerity measures. Beyond that unnecessary pressure, their HC system pays for itself; What we can expect from the UK’s ‘soft’ Brexit plan

In the end, the joke is on you, because it's the U.S. citizen who goes without HC, when the cost is too high for such things as catastrophic. Which is why I go overseas for affordable HC each year. The cost of a plane ticket is way cheaper than the out of pocket HC costs I incur here.

Loon

TROOOOLLLL hahahaha
I'll have one with you. Except my beer will be to celebrate the indictments from those who attacked our country, and to celebrate those traitors within our country who will also be going to jail in the near future for illegally hijacking and stealing an election in the name of an illegal president. :coffee:

This is exactly the shit that scared me so much the morning of November 8 2016 when I turned on my television. Trump is completely fucking up our foreign relations and he's a total butthead know nothing ignoramus about all of it. He is trying to run international foreign relations as if it were nothing but a business. But it's not just a business.
He's a disaster.

Sounds to me like you are describing Obama.

Loon

TROOOOLLLL hahahaha
I'll have one with you. Except my beer will be to celebrate the indictments from those who attacked our country, and to celebrate those traitors within our country who will also be going to jail in the near future for illegally hijacking and stealing an election in the name of an illegal president. :coffee:

The DNC if not part of the government.
They are a private organization.
Did you go this crazy when Target was hacked?

I've asked many people to prove how Trump is racist and no one can!!! NO ONE
so stop with that stupid crap
the Brits have NO first hand knowledge of the US, just as I have NO first hand knowledge of England/English problems/etc

I’m glad we aren’t the only country with snowflakes who thinks having open borders is a smart idea.

Wonder if Trump will be bragging about the turnout?
He has the largest crowds.

I've asked many people to prove how Trump is racist and no one can!!! NO ONE
so stop with that stupid crap
the Brits have NO first hand knowledge of the US, just as I have NO first hand knowledge of England/English problems/etc
" There are fine people on both sides", talking about Charlottesville. Then I knew.

Forum List

Back