The Birther’s Back: Trump Reportedly Reignites Racist Lie About Obama

Much of it is shameless lies that is true but none of it is built on racism no matter how many times you claim the opposite..

'none of it is built on racism'

And yet you can't prove that none of it is built on racism.

The fact is that many racists are Birthers- such as snouter and Steve McGarret.

How can you prove that their Birtherism is based on something other than their blatant racism?

The burden is not on me to prove it the burden of proof is on the accuser. I can agree with many criticisms about the birther movement and in I have demonstrated that I view them with contempt.

However that does not make them racist and it is on you and the others to show that it is a racist idea.

Of course not.

Here is a photo of all living President's prior to Trump's election- see if you can spot the only one Birthers ever questioned the place of birth.
5a294f42-a2c7-4e46-b516-c4a053796044.crop_4096x2157_0,219.resize_1200x630.format_jpeg.inline_yes.jpg

Here is a photo of Obama and his opponent in the 2012 election- see if you can spot the only one Birthers ever asked to show his birth certificate:
images

So do we know for a fact that any Birthers claims are based on Barack Obama's 'race'- why yes we do

Gordon Warren Epperly, Alaska Man, Says Obama Is Ineligible To Be President Because Of His Race | HuffPost

This Birther sued in court claiming that a mulatto is not eligible under the Constitution to be President.

He also sued claiming claiming that there was no proof that Barack Obama was:
Gordon Warren Epperly claims in the lawsuit filed in Juneau Superior Court that Obama's citizenship status is unknown, and that Obama was illegally inaugurated in 2009
Alaska man sues for proof of Obama's eligibility

As I said before- not all Birthers are racists. But undeniably many Birthers are racists- many of the Birthers here at USMB are openly anti-black white supremacist racists.

And that is no coincidence.

Just as it is no coincidence that Birthers only demanded evidence of the birth of one candidate- and only one candidate.

Once again none of that crap has anything to do with race it has to do with conspiracy theory..

Once again- I provided one very specific example of one Birther who
a) Claimed that Barack Obama could not be President because Obama was a mulatto and
b) Also claimed that Barack Obama could not be President because he had not proven he was eligible.

Yeah- some of Birtherism is based on race. You can pretend it wasn't- but yeah- some of it was

See if you can spot the only President birthers ever questioned his birth certificate.
5a294f42-a2c7-4e46-b516-c4a053796044.crop_4096x2157_0,219.resize_1200x630.format_jpeg.inline_yes.jpg

Yes and as I pointed out that one was a unique example which did not match up with the birther movement,.

Sorry the reason most birthers opposed Obama was not because of his race but because of his place of borth which thy stupidly lied about

The birther movement was simply not about racism an that is fact which you have failed to challenge.

And most opposition to Obama was because he was a bad president not partisanship or race.

LOL- how hilarious since you are happy to believe any 'hearsay' crap without hearing their own words- as long as it is against Obama?

I mean you have never heard Obama say he was born in Kenya- but you are glad to accept any crap from any con-man on the globe.

The expert who supposedly said Obama's BC was a fraud- not only did your con-man not release the 'experts' own words- he copywrited them so no one could.

Meanwhile- not hearsay- first hand account

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

what would you expect an Obama supporter to say? just asking.

The opposite of what a Birther would say- in other words- the truth.

at this point it really doesn't matter if Obama was born in Hawaii, Kenya, or the south pole. He is nothing but a failed president and a proven hater of America.

Yet you still are happy to continue to push Birther memes and Birther lies.

President Obama was born in Hawaii- and was elected by a large majority twice- and Birthers and the fellow travelers of Birthers- will continue to lie about President Obama- because as you demonstrate- because of political partisanship or for some- because of racism.

how many times must you hear it. Obama was a failure because of his ideology not his race.

Oh Birthers make lies like that all the time.

Just in a long litany of Birther lies.

How can you prove that their Birtherism is based on something other than their blatant racism?

The burden is not on me to prove it the burden of proof is on the accuser. I can agree with many criticisms about the birther movement and in I have demonstrated that I view them with contempt.

However that does not make them racist and it is on you and the others to show that it is a racist idea.

Of course not.

Here is a photo of all living President's prior to Trump's election- see if you can spot the only one Birthers ever questioned the place of birth.

Here is a photo of Obama and his opponent in the 2012 election- see if you can spot the only one Birthers ever asked to show his birth certificate:
images

So do we know for a fact that any Birthers claims are based on Barack Obama's 'race'- why yes we do

Gordon Warren Epperly, Alaska Man, Says Obama Is Ineligible To Be President Because Of His Race | HuffPost

This Birther sued in court claiming that a mulatto is not eligible under the Constitution to be President.

Gordon Warren Epperly claims in the lawsuit filed in Juneau Superior Court that Obama's citizenship status is unknown, and that Obama was illegally inaugurated in 2009

As I said before- not all Birthers are racists. But undeniably many Birthers are racists- many of the Birthers here at USMB are openly anti-black white supremacist racists.

Just as it is no coincidence that Birthers only demanded evidence of the birth of one candidate- and only one candidate.

Once again none of that crap has anything to do with race it has to do with conspiracy theory..

a) Claimed that Barack Obama could not be President because Obama was a mulatto and
b) Also claimed that Barack Obama could not be President because he had not proven he was eligible.

Yeah- some of Birtherism is based on race. You can pretend it wasn't- but yeah- some of it was

See if you can spot the only President birthers ever questioned his birth certificate.

Yes and as I pointed out that one was a unique example which did not match up with the birther movement,.

Sorry the reason most birthers opposed Obama was not because of his race but because of his place of borth which thy stupidly lied about.

And why did they lie about his place of birth?

Again- which of the men in this picture did Birthers decide to lie about his place of birth?

what would you expect an Obama supporter to say? just asking.

The opposite of what a Birther would say- in other words- the truth.

at this point it really doesn't matter if Obama was born in Hawaii, Kenya, or the south pole. He is nothing but a failed president and a proven hater of America.

Yet you still are happy to continue to push Birther memes and Birther lies.

President Obama was born in Hawaii- and was elected by a large majority twice- and Birthers and the fellow travelers of Birthers- will continue to lie about President Obama- because as you demonstrate- because of political partisanship or for some- because of racism.

how many times must you hear it. Obama was a failure because of his ideology not his race.

Oh Birthers make lies like that all the time.

Just in a long litany of Birther lies.

Birthers lied about his place of birth.

His idiotic ideology is a separate issue

Of course not.

images

And most opposition to Obama was because he was a bad president not partisanship or race.

Most of the opposition to President Obama was because of partisanship.

Some of it was about race.

Of course not.

images

Sorry the reason most birthers opposed Obama was not because of his race but because of his place of borth which thy stupidly lied about.

Again- which of the men in this picture did Birthers decide to lie about his place of birth?

Because they did not like him as president and all of those presidents had one lame conspiracy theory or another directed at them.

The fact that Obama's was specifically about birth does not prove racism period so your question is moot and ignorant

Shameless lies. It is built completely on racism. That's why there was a unanimous vote to declare McCain a citizen (who technically was not), while the racist birther pukes demanded a public display. And even then, they still clung to their idiotic bullshit.
Much of it is shameless lies that is true but none of it is built on racism no matter how many times you claim the opposite..

Of course not.

images

The idiot in Alasak is not part of the birther movement. He may well be a racist but he is a one man conspiracy theorist with his own agenda..

How can he not be part of the Birther movement- when he said exactly what the Birthers said about challenging Obama's 'citizenship status was unknown'?

Of course not.

images

Because they did not like him as president and all of those presidents had one lame conspiracy theory or another directed at them.

The fact that Obama's was specifically about birth does not prove racism period so your question is moot and ignorant

Of course- just because Obama was the only President whose place of birth was challenged could not be predicted by this photo at all.....

Of course not.

images

The idiot in Alasak is not part of the birther movement. He may well be a racist but he is a one man conspiracy theorist with his own agenda..

How can he not be part of the Birther movement- when he said exactly what the Birthers said about challenging Obama's 'citizenship status was unknown'?
Because you are NOW lying and are misrepresenting what he said and what other birthers said.

Read slowly for comprehension

The birther movement was about Obama being born in another place.

The example you gave was about a guy specifically objecting to his race and not where he was born.

Stupid analogy apples an oranges and an epic fail

Of course- just because Obama was the only President whose place of birth was challenged could not be predicted by this photo at all.....
No it never could.

Of course not.

images

Because you are NOW lying and are misrepresenting what he said and what other birthers said.

The example you gave was about a guy specifically objecting to his race and not where he was born.l

The Birther movement was built on challenging the fact that Barack Obama was born in the United States- and that he was not eligible- and was not even a citizen- exactly which this man claimed in his law suit.

Exactly which was the claim of several lawsuits filed by Birthers. Exactly what was claimed by Donald Trump.

The example I gave you was a Birther who just was open that he opposed Barack Obama based on his race- and because he didn't believe that Barack Obama had proven that he was a U.S. citizen.

Of course not.

images

The example you gave was about a guy specifically objecting to his race and not where he was born.l

The Birther movement was built on challenging the fact that Barack Obama was born in the United States- and that he was not eligible- and was not even a citizen- exactly which this man claimed in his law suit.

Exactly which was the claim of several lawsuits filed by Birthers. Exactly what was claimed by Donald Trump.

The example I gave you was a Birther who just was open that he opposed Barack Obama based on his race- and because he didn't believe that Barack Obama had proven that he was a U.S. citizen.

Wrong in his law suit he did not specifically address Obama's place of birth he instead based it on his race.

Not the same thing once again try some reading comprehension.
Not exactly what was claimed by other birthers or trump n\ow stop lying and face facts

Bottom line:

Bannon knows the Trump Presidency is failing. So he is feeding Trump the one strategy Bannon knows.

Of course not.

images

Wrong in his law suit he did not specifically address Obama's place of birth he instead based it on his race.

Not the same thing once again try some reading comprehension.
Not exactly what was claimed by other birthers or trump n\ow stop lying and face facts

Well let's test your reading comprehension- with some readings from the actual law suit

upload_2017-11-30_12-5-50.png

Note- 'that shows Barack Hussein Obama II was not born on the soil of the United States

Below was a second Birther trope that they tried to argue- that a President needs two citizen parents- and yes- this Birther also made that claim
upload_2017-11-30_12-6-38.png

And below he again questions the authenticity of Barack Obama's birth certificate

upload_2017-11-30_12-7-44.png

And lets not forget this fascinating part of this Birther's law suit:
upload_2017-11-30_12-9-13.png

And here are some 'fun' examples of Birthers posting here at USMB- not a racist bone in any of their bodies.....

Apparently you are unable to distinguish between an apple and a orange.

BOBO's BC is a fucking joke.

He has spent millions attempting to hide every school record.

I used to think BOBO was the 'First Special Needs' negro President.

BTW, I'm not aware of any "birther movement"....we've just always looked for some proof, any proof, that the mutt was born in Hawaii and there is none. What's amazing is the leftist trash in the media let it happen, made it happen to fulfill some sort of legacy of idiocy to the civil rights movement. So we've had our first negro president who has been a fraud since the beginning.

NEGRO President. Without a fucking birth certificate. Destroyer of our Constitution.

Black cum unity whore ganizer.

Why won't he produce a legitimate birth certificate?

Come on.. He's a semi-Negro Muslim Communist.

and the negro still has not shown his birth certificate proving that he was born in africistan.

What is "sad" is that is what Barack Obama personally approved for his higher ed yearbook....

The ORIGINAL BIRTHER = Obama himself

WHY won't he release his college transcripts?

Because THEY state "country of birth"

President Donald Trump is reportedly reviving the racist “birther” conspiracy theory, which claims that President Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

Trump has been questioning Obama’s birth certificate in “closed-door conversations,” according to The New York Times, which cited an unnamed senator as being part of one such discussion.

The newspaper reported:

“Mr. Trump’s journeys into the realm of manufactured facts have been frequent enough that his own staff has sought to nudge friendly lawmakers to ask questions of Mr. Trump in meetings that will steer him toward safer terrain.”

Trump was for years one of the leading voices in the birther movement, a racist conspiracy theory that questioned the legitimacy of the nation’s first black president.

He dropped the issue toward the end of the presidential campaign last year.

President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period,” he said in September, then he blamed his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for the conspiracy theory, a claim thathas been debunked.

Obama was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961. Two Honolulu newspapers printed birth announcements at the time, and Obama has released both his “short-form” and “long-form” birth certificates.

The report comes days after the paper said Trump was privately suggesting that the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape is a fake. That’s the recording released last year in which he bragged about grabbing women by the genitals.

More: The Birther's Back: Trump Reportedly Reignites Racist Lie About Obama

Trump has never apologized to President Obama - and now he regurgitates his old birther lie. What about those investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii? Trump is a very sick man-child. He really should be quickly removed from the presidency.

One of the many things I like about our president is that he keeps the left wing nutters constantly on the verge of losing their shit. It’s probably cathartic for him. Helps relieve the stress of the office. It’s certainly entertaining for us.

President Donald Trump is reportedly reviving the racist “birther” conspiracy theory, which claims that President Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

Trump has been questioning Obama’s birth certificate in “closed-door conversations,” according to The New York Times, which cited an unnamed senator as being part of one such discussion.

The newspaper reported:

“Mr. Trump’s journeys into the realm of manufactured facts have been frequent enough that his own staff has sought to nudge friendly lawmakers to ask questions of Mr. Trump in meetings that will steer him toward safer terrain.”

Trump was for years one of the leading voices in the birther movement, a racist conspiracy theory that questioned the legitimacy of the nation’s first black president.

He dropped the issue toward the end of the presidential campaign last year.

President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period,” he said in September, then he blamed his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for the conspiracy theory, a claim thathas been debunked.

Obama was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961. Two Honolulu newspapers printed birth announcements at the time, and Obama has released both his “short-form” and “long-form” birth certificates.

The report comes days after the paper said Trump was privately suggesting that the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape is a fake. That’s the recording released last year in which he bragged about grabbing women by the genitals.

More: The Birther's Back: Trump Reportedly Reignites Racist Lie About Obama

Trump has never apologized to President Obama - and now he regurgitates his old birther lie. What about those investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii? Trump is a very sick man-child. He really should be quickly removed from the presidency.

One of the many things I like about our president is that he keeps the left wing nutters constantly on the verge of losing their shit. It’s probably cathartic for him. Helps relieve the stress of the office. It’s certainly entertaining for us.

After 8 years of you throwing an embarrassing little hissy fit every time Obama opened his mouth, I'm sure that is somewhat soothing for you.

Forum List

Back