The Birther’s Back: Trump Reportedly Reignites Racist Lie About Obama

What needs to end is racial discrimination and we have made great progress to that end. .

HAHAHA. Did you really say that? Thanks to your god obama and his love of affirmative action, racism has exploded since 2009. Unless he has two PHDs in STEM a white man might as well forget about getting a job today. THINK

at this point it really doesn't matter if Obama was born in Hawaii, Kenya, or the south pole. He is nothing but a failed president and a proven hater of America.

Yes it does matter. If it is proven he was ineligible to be prez,, all legislation he signed is voided. Also his appointments to the SC are voided. THINK

since Obama is exactly half white and half black, how can any comment about him be racist?

So if a biracial person was forced told to sit at the back of the bus- or told he wasn't going to be served at a restaurant- in your opinion- that couldn't be racist?

if totally because of his skin color, yes it would be racist.

if it was because he had terrible body odor or had running sores it probably was not racist.

this stuff isn't as black and white (excuse the pun) as you think it is.

Of course it is. It is a dog whistle appeal to racists, period. And it's not just Obama supporters saying this, so you might want to shed that embarrassingly stupid talking point.

Oh yes- it is no coincidence that some the most openly anti-black racists here at USMB are also Birthers.

Not all Birthers are racists. Not all racists are Birthers. But a hell of a lot of Birthers are birthers because of the color of Obama's dad's skin.

bullshit. everything is not racist.

As I said
Not all Birthers are racists. Not all racists are Birthers. But a hell of a lot of Birthers are birthers because of the color of Obama's dad's skin

What is bullshit is pretending that none of the Birtherism was because of skin color.

Cracked me up when trump landed in Hawaii, there were signs that read "Welcome to Kenya". Idiot finally admitted President Obama was born in HA and is now flipping.

This ability he has to lie, let some truth squeak through and then flip on his own lies is very much part of trump's mental illness.

He admitted to the pussy grabbing tape and now denies it. Same with the ridiculous "John Miller" and "Barron Miller" calls saying that women were lining up to date him. He admitted those were him and later flipped on that.

Not just mentally ill, how could he ever keep track of all his lies? An average of 5.5 every single day -- How can he remember all those lies?

Obviously, this man is sick.

The insecurities when the facts about Nobama come out. Typical!

Very true- the insecurities of Birthers do come out when presented with the facts about Barack Obama.

They just can't handle the fact that he was the first President in history to prove to voters that he was a Natural Born Citizen.

LOL I love the weird crap Birthers come up with.

"his parents travelled their frequently'- his father never went to Indonesia. His mother went there for the first time when Obama was around 5 or 6.
"Stanley Ann Dunham (November 29, 1942 – November 7, 1995) was an American anthropologist who specialized in the economic anthropology and rural development of Indonesia."

Huh?

Barack Obama Sr.- Barack's father- was born in Kenya, and left his family and moved to New York when Obama was about 1 years old and then returned to Kenya.

Stanley Ann Dunham

It was at the East–West Center that Dunham met Lolo Soetoro,[35] a Javanese[5] surveyor who had come to Honolulu in September 1962 on an East–West Center grant to study geography at the University of Hawaii. Soetoro graduated from the University of Hawaii with an MA in geography in June 1964. In 1965, Soetoro and Dunham were married in Hawaii, and in 1966, Soetoro returned to Indonesia. Dunham graduated from the University of Hawaii with a B.A. in anthropology on August 6, 1967, and moved in October the same year with her six-year-old son to Jakarta, Indonesia, to rejoin her husband.[36]

Lot of traveling there.

And by 'lot of travelling' you mean that Obama's mother went to Indonesia when he was 6 years old.

But apparently leaving the country is suspicious to Birthers.
Didn't know you were there to see it happen.

Didn't know you were there to witness the 'lot of traveling' you claimed happened.

Yes, birtherism is built on and fueled by racism. Twisting yourself into a little pretzel to equivocate around this simple fact just represents you providing cover to racists.

It is not built on racism it is built on constitutional law and geography it is you and only you twisting logic and facts into a ridiculous perversion in order to support a foolish argument which lost the first time you used the racist label.

The birther movement is many things it is not racist however and you cannot demonstrate that it IS racist in any objective sense

Shameless lies. It is built completely on racism. That's why there was a unanimous vote to declare McCain a citizen (who technically was not), while the racist birther pukes demanded a public display. And even then, they still clung to their idiotic bullshit.
Much of it is shameless lies that is true but none of it is built on racism no matter how many times you claim the opposite..

'none of it is built on racism'

And yet you can't prove that none of it is built on racism.

The fact is that many racists are Birthers- such as snouter and Steve McGarret.

How can you prove that their Birtherism is based on something other than their blatant racism?

The burden is not on me to prove it the burden of proof is on the accuser. I can agree with many criticisms about the birther movement and in I have demonstrated that I view them with contempt.

However that does not make them racist and it is on you and the others to show that it is a racist idea.

Of course not.

Here is a photo of all living President's prior to Trump's election- see if you can spot the only one Birthers ever questioned the place of birth.
5a294f42-a2c7-4e46-b516-c4a053796044.crop_4096x2157_0,219.resize_1200x630.format_jpeg.inline_yes.jpg

Here is a photo of Obama and his opponent in the 2012 election- see if you can spot the only one Birthers ever asked to show his birth certificate:
images

So do we know for a fact that any Birthers claims are based on Barack Obama's 'race'- why yes we do

Gordon Warren Epperly, Alaska Man, Says Obama Is Ineligible To Be President Because Of His Race | HuffPost

This Birther sued in court claiming that a mulatto is not eligible under the Constitution to be President.

He also sued claiming claiming that there was no proof that Barack Obama was:
Gordon Warren Epperly claims in the lawsuit filed in Juneau Superior Court that Obama's citizenship status is unknown, and that Obama was illegally inaugurated in 2009
Alaska man sues for proof of Obama's eligibility

As I said before- not all Birthers are racists. But undeniably many Birthers are racists- many of the Birthers here at USMB are openly anti-black white supremacist racists.

And that is no coincidence.

Just as it is no coincidence that Birthers only demanded evidence of the birth of one candidate- and only one candidate.

Thanks for reminding me just how crazy those people are. The full impact of their fantasy needs to be reviewed as long as crazy birthers still exist.

They're just as crazy as the RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! crowd.

I'm sure you think so, but I'll wait for the final report from the investigation before I make that decision, if you don't mind.

I don't mind at all. But, you're going to be wildly disappointed. So far all they have is some obscure supposed non-disclosure violation against Maniforte from years gone by.

Neither of us is sure of what they have so far.

So if a biracial person was forced told to sit at the back of the bus- or told he wasn't going to be served at a restaurant- in your opinion- that couldn't be racist?

if it was because he had terrible body odor or had running sores it probably was not racist.

So you think when Rosa Parks was forced to sit in the back of the bus- it might have been because of her body odor- or because she had running sores?

no, it was because racism existed at that time. It was wrong. I think we all agree on that.

So there is no racism now? When did racism end?

Now did racism only happen to 100% blacks or did it also happen to people who were mixed race?

the truth is that it is very unlikely that racism will ever end..

Okay lets map out your dancing on this subject:
  1. You think that racism against a bi-racial person can't actually happen
  2. Unless it did.
  3. And that blacks might have been told to sit at the back of the bus because of their skin color- or because they smelled.
  4. And that racism existed in the '60's.
  5. And that racism will always exist.
So to come back to your original claim- that no biracial person can experience racism-
  • you have finally admitted that racism still exists-
  • you have admitted that when a biracial person was forced to sit at the back of the bus- it might possibly have been because of racism
  • So- do you still want to claim that a biracial person can't experience racism?

No- 'he' didn't.

She confirmed that was her mistake- and that Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya
Hearsay. We never heard her in her own words.

LOL- how hilarious since you are happy to believe any 'hearsay' crap without hearing their own words- as long as it is against Obama?

I mean you have never heard Obama say he was born in Kenya- but you are glad to accept any crap from any con-man on the globe.

The expert who supposedly said Obama's BC was a fraud- not only did your con-man not release the 'experts' own words- he copywrited them so no one could.

Meanwhile- not hearsay- first hand account

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

what would you expect an Obama supporter to say? just asking.

The opposite of what a Birther would say- in other words- the truth.

at this point it really doesn't matter if Obama was born in Hawaii, Kenya, or the south pole. He is nothing but a failed president and a proven hater of America.

Yet you still are happy to continue to push Birther memes and Birther lies.

President Obama was born in Hawaii- and was elected by a large majority twice- and Birthers and the fellow travelers of Birthers- will continue to lie about President Obama- because as you demonstrate- because of political partisanship or for some- because of racism.

What needs to end is racial discrimination and we have made great progress to that end. .

HAHAHA. Did you really say that? Thanks to your god obama and his love of affirmative action, racism has exploded since 2009. Unless he has two PHDs in STEM a white man might as well forget about getting a job today. THINK

Poor little snowflake- affirmative action is not the reason you can't get a job.

Of course it is. It is a dog whistle appeal to racists, period. And it's not just Obama supporters saying this, so you might want to shed that embarrassingly stupid talking point.

Oh yes- it is no coincidence that some the most openly anti-black racists here at USMB are also Birthers.

Not all Birthers are racists. Not all racists are Birthers. But a hell of a lot of Birthers are birthers because of the color of Obama's dad's skin.

As I said
Not all Birthers are racists. Not all racists are Birthers. But a hell of a lot of Birthers are birthers because of the color of Obama's dad's skin

What is bullshit is pretending that none of the Birtherism was because of skin color.

it was more about ideology than Obama's mixed race parentage. but I understand that race is all you libs have left so you have to use it on every issue.

Hearsay. We never heard her in her own words.

LOL- how hilarious since you are happy to believe any 'hearsay' crap without hearing their own words- as long as it is against Obama?

I mean you have never heard Obama say he was born in Kenya- but you are glad to accept any crap from any con-man on the globe.

The expert who supposedly said Obama's BC was a fraud- not only did your con-man not release the 'experts' own words- he copywrited them so no one could.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

President Obama was born in Hawaii- and was elected by a large majority twice- and Birthers and the fellow travelers of Birthers- will continue to lie about President Obama- because as you demonstrate- because of political partisanship or for some- because of racism.

how many times must you hear it. Obama was a failure because of his ideology not his race.

It is not built on racism it is built on constitutional law and geography it is you and only you twisting logic and facts into a ridiculous perversion in order to support a foolish argument which lost the first time you used the racist label.

The birther movement is many things it is not racist however and you cannot demonstrate that it IS racist in any objective sense

Shameless lies. It is built completely on racism. That's why there was a unanimous vote to declare McCain a citizen (who technically was not), while the racist birther pukes demanded a public display. And even then, they still clung to their idiotic bullshit.
Much of it is shameless lies that is true but none of it is built on racism no matter how many times you claim the opposite..

How can you prove that their Birtherism is based on something other than their blatant racism?

The burden is not on me to prove it the burden of proof is on the accuser. I can agree with many criticisms about the birther movement and in I have demonstrated that I view them with contempt.

However that does not make them racist and it is on you and the others to show that it is a racist idea.

Of course not.

Here is a photo of all living President's prior to Trump's election- see if you can spot the only one Birthers ever questioned the place of birth.
5a294f42-a2c7-4e46-b516-c4a053796044.crop_4096x2157_0,219.resize_1200x630.format_jpeg.inline_yes.jpg

Here is a photo of Obama and his opponent in the 2012 election- see if you can spot the only one Birthers ever asked to show his birth certificate:
images

So do we know for a fact that any Birthers claims are based on Barack Obama's 'race'- why yes we do

Gordon Warren Epperly, Alaska Man, Says Obama Is Ineligible To Be President Because Of His Race | HuffPost

This Birther sued in court claiming that a mulatto is not eligible under the Constitution to be President.

Gordon Warren Epperly claims in the lawsuit filed in Juneau Superior Court that Obama's citizenship status is unknown, and that Obama was illegally inaugurated in 2009

As I said before- not all Birthers are racists. But undeniably many Birthers are racists- many of the Birthers here at USMB are openly anti-black white supremacist racists.

Just as it is no coincidence that Birthers only demanded evidence of the birth of one candidate- and only one candidate.

Once again none of that crap has anything to do with race it has to do with conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy theory is always stupid and unsupported by evidence but it often is based on a few facts. For example Bush sr was in fact director of the CIA and as a result many idiotic conspiracy theories from JFK to black helicopters were invented to make it seem like he was part of some CIA world take over plot.

But it was not based on racism.

The iranian hostages were in fact released as soon as Reagan was inaugurated but there is no evidence of any plot to keep them in captivity as many idiots claimed.

In Obama's case it is true that his mom was a world travel who made trips to other nations before and after his birth. But that proves nothing or suggests anything about where he was born.

Sorry but your attempt is a massive fail.

All presidents in modern times have had silly conspiracy theories attached to them. Just because Obama's involved a birth certificate is IRRELEVANT. Different theories for each president but still just stupid conspiracy theories.

In order for the birther movement to be racist it has to be about race and it is not.

It is about geography and the law which states a person born in another country cannot be president. Obama was born in the US and the birthers looked like fools from day one.

However making the false claim they made is not racist nor is it based on race and it is abysmally stupid to label such stupidity as racist.

Just as the lack of any female president thus far is in no way evidence of sexism or misogyny or patriarchy. A silly conspiracy theory specifically about a place of birth is not racist.

Those are facts.

BTW find a credible source the Huffington post is not credible and only repeated the opinion and presented no evidence of any kind.

President Donald Trump is reportedly reviving the racist “birther” conspiracy theory, which claims that President Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

Trump has been questioning Obama’s birth certificate in “closed-door conversations,” according to The New York Times, which cited an unnamed senator as being part of one such discussion.

The newspaper reported:

“Mr. Trump’s journeys into the realm of manufactured facts have been frequent enough that his own staff has sought to nudge friendly lawmakers to ask questions of Mr. Trump in meetings that will steer him toward safer terrain.”

Trump was for years one of the leading voices in the birther movement, a racist conspiracy theory that questioned the legitimacy of the nation’s first black president.

He dropped the issue toward the end of the presidential campaign last year.

President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period,” he said in September, then he blamed his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for the conspiracy theory, a claim thathas been debunked.

Obama was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961. Two Honolulu newspapers printed birth announcements at the time, and Obama has released both his “short-form” and “long-form” birth certificates.

The report comes days after the paper said Trump was privately suggesting that the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape is a fake. That’s the recording released last year in which he bragged about grabbing women by the genitals.

More: The Birther's Back: Trump Reportedly Reignites Racist Lie About Obama

Trump has never apologized to President Obama - and now he regurgitates his old birther lie. What about those investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii? Trump is a very sick man-child. He really should be quickly removed from the presidency.

Jeeze, he's mentally ill.

how many times must you hear it. Obama was a failure because of his ideology not his race.

President Obama wasn't a failure.

But your orange sociopath sexual predator sure is. Or do you not understand why your loon has a 30-something percent approval rating?

or would you like to lie about that, too?

Of course not.

images

The idiot in Alasak is not part of the birther movement. He may well be a racist but he is a one man conspiracy theorist with his own agenda.

The overall birther movement claimed ( falsely ) that Obama was born in another country it made no issue of his race.

Massive fail and the vast majority of opposition to Obama was not about race nor was it racism.

Of course not.

images

Once again none of that crap has anything to do with race it has to do with conspiracy theory..

Once again- I provided one very specific example of one Birther who
a) Claimed that Barack Obama could not be President because Obama was a mulatto and
b) Also claimed that Barack Obama could not be President because he had not proven he was eligible.

Yeah- some of Birtherism is based on race. You can pretend it wasn't- but yeah- some of it was

See if you can spot the only President birthers ever questioned his birth certificate.

As I said

it was more about ideology than Obama's mixed race parentage. .

'more about ideology'? Birthers never questioned Bill's place of birth- or Hillary's. Or Al Gore's. Or asked for the birth certificate for Berney Sanders.

And some of it was the color of Obama's skin.

Forum List

Back