The BLAZE Editor: Further Analysis Finds Deceptive Editing In NPR Sting Tape

And you're a donkey-cum-gurgling-whore. Now get back to fucking your rotten **** you stupid bitch.

Translation: "I have no other recourse but to resort to the stupidity in my post because I know I lost the argument..."

How did I lose the argument? Have you proven The Blaze wrong? O'Keefe didn't doctor the video? I'd like to see your in depth analysis. I'll wait.

And Have you proven it correct?

I'll wait...

Anyone notice when there is a tape THAT MAKES THEM LOOK BAD, the good ole standard come out, it was HEAVILY EDITED and they go after the person who made it.

nothing new.

all who cares, CALL your Reps and ask they get behind DEFUNDING this George Soros supported ugly BIASED organization.

Make them eat their words when they said they DON'T NEED GOVERMENT FUNDING.

Another moron weighs in. Have you also proven The Blaze wrong? Do you also have your own in depth analysis of the video? IF you know something that The Blaze hasn't already uncovered, then please share it, professor.

And look where the Vid came from? Media Matters and totally outta context as usual.

I would LOVE to hear the exact context in which laughing at refugees who are currently suffering severe privation in the aftermath of a 9.0 earthquake, a tsunami, bad weather, and high levels of nuclear radiation is actually something that normal people laugh about. Instead, I think it just reveals what a vile human being Rush is.

READ THE Transcript...verbatim and in context. The comment was of the RECYCLING...and the emphasis of the reporter and the tone...

Go READ IT...put it in context...He's highlighting the LOONEY LEFT here in this Country and their FOCUS on recycling in the midst of a disaster...:eusa_hand:

*THANK ME*

The Japan Nuke Stack of Stuff

What's funny about refugees in a natural disaster area recycling (which also means reusing) items when virtually everything has been destroyed? I don't see the humor. Considering the fact that Limbaugh lives in the lap of comfort and luxury, laughing at people who have lost every possession they owned including their homes -- and who have also lost loved ones, friends, neighbors, jobs, businesses etc., there's not one thing that's funny about it, regardless of what kind of nonsensical "context" spin you want to put on it.

Anyone notice when there is a tape THAT MAKES THEM LOOK BAD, the good ole standard come out, it was HEAVILY EDITED and they go after the person who made it.

nothing new.

all who cares, CALL your Reps and ask they get behind DEFUNDING this George Soros supported ugly BIASED organization.

220px-Palpatine_ROTJ.jpg
george-soros-billionaire.jpg

*Separated At Birth*

Translation: "I have no other recourse but to resort to the stupidity in my post because I know I lost the argument..."

How did I lose the argument? Have you proven The Blaze wrong? O'Keefe didn't doctor the video? I'd like to see your in depth analysis. I'll wait.

I'll wait...

I don't have to. The Blaze, Glenn Beck's website, already did an analysis of the unedited video and came to the conclusion that it was heavily edited to the point of being deceptive. I'm still waiting for your own analysis. When you say that I've lost the argument, it's on you to prove it. So, prove it. I'll be waiting.

nothing new.

Another moron weighs in. Have you also proven The Blaze wrong? Do you also have your own in depth analysis of the video? IF you know something that The Blaze hasn't already uncovered, then please share it, professor.

You are still a moron.

I'll wait...

I don't have to. The Blaze, Glenn Beck's website, already did an analysis of the unedited video and came to the conclusion that it was heavily edited to the point of being deceptive. I'm still waiting for your own analysis. When you say that I've lost the argument, it's on you to prove it. So, prove it. I'll be waiting.

Of course you don't have to...you WON'T.

I'll wait...

Blaze's analysis said Schilling did not admit that NPR does not need Federal funding?

nothing new.

You are still a moron.

And you're still a stupid bitch.

You are still a moron.

You izz a moron. I think you believe Schilling is innocent and NPR is gonna hire him back based on Beck's analysis.. Right?? Why didn't KOS post the entire unedited video??? answer that or forever be a moron. You are too stupid to even ask questions much less answer them.

I'll wait...

Of course you don't have to...you WON'T.

Hey, asshole. You made the claim that The Blaze didn't prove anything. So, where's your proof? I already posted The Blaze's analysis. Where's yours? Give me a detailed analysis of the unedited video like The Blaze did, and then maybe we can talk. Until then, sit down and shut the fuck up. You have nothing. You're a desperate little troll who wouldn't know facts if they were up your ass.

nothing new.

I don't give a shit. I heard what was said. They didn't let three people go FOR NO REASON.
and I've been for defunding them when they came out with THIS. This my friends is what they are USING your TAX DOLLARS FOR.

as for you calling people, morons.. you can stick that little comment up where your head is at and where the sun ain't ever going to shine and it smells.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are still a moron.

You izz a moron. I think you believe Schilling is innocent and NPR is gonna hire him back based on Beck's analysis.. Right?? Why didn't KOS post the entire unedited video??? answer that or forever be a moron. You are too stupid to even ask questions much less answer them.

I think you've had so much donkey cum pumped up your rotten gape, it's infiltrated what's left of your brain, and is now coming out of your mouth. This thread is about O'Keefe's fake video, The Blaze's debunking of the video, and the GOP's insistence on defunding NPR based on that fake video. If you want to talk about KOS, which had nothing to do with any of this, then start another thread on it.

I think you've had so much donkey cum pumped up your rotten gape, it's infiltrated what's left of your brain, and is now coming out of your mouth. This thread is about O'Keefe's fake video, The Blaze's debunking of the video, and the GOP's insistence on defunding NPR based on that fake video. If you want to talk about KOS, which had nothing to do with any of this, then start another thread on it.

Translation:" I have nothing else useful to add to this discussion..."

You are still a moron.

Schilling "innocent"? I don't think I've heard of him being accused of a crime. He also put his resignation in before the interview on video, NPR didn't fire him. He quit.

well, mr moronmeowensteinrottonmouth I mosied over to the Blaze and could find no such "debunking" have you got a link to the Blaze in which this debunking occured or knot? Put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back