The BLM trashed Bundy ranch equipment after the standoff!!

They never accepted the money...can't you read or is the myopia blinding you?

My second mistake of the day, I attribute it to my overindulgence in adult beverages on a Sunday night! But being as that may, the Indians have a dispute with the Federal gov't and not the Bundy's, as Nevada land was given away to settlers to encourage settling of the state.

Which the state had no right to do so....

You'd have a hard time proving that, if it was so, others would have already taken that issue to court!

Nope...it is not their land. They don't get to make it suddenly theirs by refusing to pay rent for 20 years....but you support their freeloading, don't you?

The land isn't in dispute it the grazing that is in dispute, and the failure to pay grazing fees, as I believe they have paid property tax to Nevada. Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm on a roll it seems) with links to that fact!

Reid stated in an article that Bundy did not pay his taxes also, but I don't believe anything Reid says or does....

I don't believe a word he says either! If it were true there are tax laws where a lien will be put on your property and sold to the highest bidder.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAwALTdrMZ8]The Truth About the BLM - Bundy Ranch Dispute Explained - YouTube[/ame]

It Wasn't Just Enough to Attack the Bundy Ranch With Armed Agents

:evil:

The Obama Gestapo strikes and the MSM fails to report on or even cover it!:mad:

Read more and view the video @ Feds accused of leaving trail of wreckage after Nevada ranch standoff | Fox News

And, who gives a damn that it's Fox News. The video speaks for itself so you closed-minded dolts go take a hike! And, yes this DOES make me angry and this post clearly shows that.

And here's our local newspaper's reaction to the whole broohah @ Nevada politicians fan the flames of Bundy-BLM clash | Las Vegas Review-Journal
That stuff is on BLM land...if the equipment was Bundy's he needs to provide a receipt of having purchased that stuff, how much it cost and evidence that the damage was caused by the Feds. If not....too bad for him.
Why the fuck do you people keep saying that this is BLM land? The BLM are managers...not fucking owners.

BLM is a dept of the Federal government that does own the land.

And if I remember, in Waco, they did "burn that motha down" while killing 76 people in the process. So, you can see how such a tactic wouldn't go over so well now.

That stuff is on BLM land...if the equipment was Bundy's he needs to provide a receipt of having purchased that stuff, how much it cost and evidence that the damage was caused by the Feds. If not....too bad for him.
Why the fuck do you people keep saying that this is BLM land? The BLM are managers...not fucking owners.

BLM is a dept of the Federal government that does own the land.

No, the Fed owns the land, BLM is among some organizations that MANAGE the land.

Did all you conservative/rwers have a bitch fit when this happened during Boosh!? During Clintoon!??

No just cause they is a black man in office the con/rwer's have a permanent panty wad...party...

In 1992 and again in 2002, armed BLM posses rounded up the Dann Sisters’ cattle and sold them for grazing fees. The New York Times reported in 2002 that the Dann Sisters had been fined $3 million for “trespass.”
Read more at How Did I Miss That? Militia: God Gave Land to Settlers, Not Shoshone - ICTMN.com

Actually, I recall the mess then, ranchers and Native Americans supported them but mostly after the fact. Why? These women did not have any electric, phone or water. Additionally, The United Nations also became involved after the fact.

Range War in Nevada Pits U.S. Against 2 Shoshone Sisters - New York Times

two Native American sisters, 70 plus years old. These women did not have any electric, phone or water, or any way to communicate with the outside would such as Twitter, facebook, when BLM arrived no one knew about it as it happened. People heard about it AFTER the fact.

''Trespass? Who the hell gave them the land anyway?'' Mary Dann asked as she mended a fence on a windswept desert morning. ''When I trespass, it's when I wander into Paiute territory.''

A recent report by the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights of the Organization of American States found that the federal government was using illegitimate means to claim ownership and control of the Western Shoshone lands.

AND this is the BIG PART:

Moreover, an independent auditor hired by the Bureau of Land Management to evaluate its land exchange policies stated in a report this month that the agency had colluded with private developers to trade away government land at below-market prices. Many of those trades occurred in Nevada, and the auditor suggested a 90-day moratorium on such land transfers

Lets read that again:

"the agency (BLM) had colluded with private developers to trade away government land at below-market prices. Many of those trades occurred in Nevada" ~ A report on BLM paid for by BLM.

Last edited:
Of note, "Range WAR" is also something the Dann sisters. called, it. So Bundy was not alone there either.

The other ironic part is they ACCUSED: HARRY REID, of being responsible for, wait for it:

DOMESTIC TERRORISM!!!! Harry Reid, a domestic terrorist, The man who offered them 15 cents an acre for land worth 200-1000 an acre.

Domestic terrorism," says Carrie Dann.

Additionally, the Live Stock Association (NVLSA) were on hand in support of the Dann sisters.

United States Terrorism: BLM Strikes the Dann Ranch Again

A recent report by the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights of the Organization of American States found that the federal government was using illegitimate means to claim ownership and control of the Western Shoshone lands.

Moreover, an independent auditor hired by the Bureau of Land Management to evaluate its land exchange policies stated in a report this month that the agency had colluded with private developers to trade away government land at below-market prices.

Many of those trades occurred in Nevada, and the auditor suggested a 90-day moratorium on such land transfers.

Forum List

Back