young people have figured out the GOP jobs are crap jobs. They want a living wage and health care and day care and cheap college and training like every other modern country, Super Duper. Sorry about the age of information and everything. you stay with Fox News... You're doing just great, we really need a Democratic landslide for reform of this ****.....
There are no "GOP" jobs, there are just jobs. The GOP creates good ones, sure.

Yet they keep making moves that will force the middle class to pay more. You seriously need to change the channel if you actually believe democrats when they lie to your face and tell you the middle class won't see any tax increases. Remember, it's not just tax RATES we're talking about here. The government levies taxes on virtually everything you do, and raise them all the time. Naturally, you applaud this.
i'm sure you have many examples. LOL. i'm sure cutting the costs of Medicine and Healthcare and investing in infrastructure again will really hurt us.... and those were paid for by the rich. too bad you don't get any news just garbage propaganda.... you just missed Biden's speech to the Irish Parliament, you only see clips of his gaffes, and everything about the Tennessee Republicans making fools of themselves for NRA money..... fox pundits lying to you while calling Trump an idiot and election fraud idiocy in emails to each other. Hater Dupes! LOL

I'm simply opening your eyes to reality. Why do you think John Kerry docked his yacht in a different state? Did you applaud his move or complain that he was ducking his fair share? See, what you fail to realize is the rich are not stupid and you will have a very hard time getting anything more from them. They accept American taxes because they're lower than they would see elsewhere, but go after too much and they simply move it out of your reach, leaving you feeling empty because you were promised you were going to get them this time.
more fear mongering BS from your maga-rich lying scumbag masters....

There are no "GOP" jobs, there are just jobs. The GOP creates good ones, sure.
they obstruct a living wage and benefits, brainwashed functional moron. Also every other modern country has at least a one month paid vacation after a year. Here you get nothing, international scab lol. Brain washed functional moron LOL A ARRGGGGGHHHHHHH

i'm sure you have many examples. LOL. i'm sure cutting the costs of Medicine and Healthcare and investing in infrastructure again will really hurt us.... and those were paid for by the rich. too bad you don't get any news just garbage propaganda.... you just missed Biden's speech to the Irish Parliament, you only see clips of his gaffes, and everything about the Tennessee Republicans making fools of themselves for NRA money..... fox pundits lying to you while calling Trump an idiot and election fraud idiocy in emails to each other. Hater Dupes! LOL
Like I said, if you seriously believe democrats when they say they're just there to help you, you need to change the channel. They're not.

they obstruct a living wage and benefits, brainwashed functional moron. Also every other modern country has at least a one month paid vacation after a year. Here you get nothing, international scab lol. Brain washed functional moron LOL A ARRGGGGGHHHHHHH
Which says nothing about the jobs. When people stop leaving their home country in droves to come here risking life and limb to the predators on their way, I might start believing other countries have it better. Until then, you're just blowing smoke and avoiding reality.

Like I said, if you seriously believe democrats when they say they're just there to help you, you need to change the channel. They're not.
and of course you have no actual evidence to back that up whatsoever. The only problem with the Democrats is they get obstructed and led astray by big money Republicans who only care about tax breaks for the rich and screwing everybody else on the Lowdown....

and of course you have no actual evidence to back that up whatsoever. The only problem with the Democrats is they get obstructed and led astray by big money Republicans who only care about tax breaks for the rich and screwing everybody else on the Lowdown....
Aaaand, we're back to the democrats being helpless little bunnies afraid to make a move because the Republicans might look at them funny.

because it was cheaper? How the hell do I know. all I know is it's stupid propaganda.
Aaand, there you have it. When confronted with an inconvenient truth, you yell, "propaganda" and run away. Face it, Kerry, a very rich man, did what rich people do and avoided a high tax, and that's exactly what the rich will do if you raise their taxes too much higher than they would pay somewhere else. You don't like that, remember?

Which says nothing about the jobs. When people stop leaving their home country in droves to come here risking life and limb to the predators on their way, I might start believing other countries have it better. Until then, you're just blowing smoke and avoiding reality.
africa and the Middle East are on the move to Europe also. America is a mess of GOP making as much as anything. not to mention the global warming and the volcanoes and the fact that they already have family here and the GOP sanctions have destroyed their country's economies Etcetera et cetera et cetera et cetera Super Duper... Like I said, thanks to the GOP and no ID card there are plenty of jobs for illegals here. sorry you don't get any news just, just hateful divisive crap propaganda.

Aaaand, we're back to the democrats being helpless little bunnies afraid to make a move because the Republicans might look at them funny.
And mainly because brainwashed functional morons like you vote against their own interests and support the GOP because emails trans pedophiles LOL. Absolute idiocy. Progress is hard, obstruction for big money is easy....

Aaand, there you have it. When confronted with an inconvenient truth, you yell, "propaganda" and run away. Face it, Kerry, a very rich man, did what rich people do and avoided a high tax, and that's exactly what the rich will do if you raise their taxes too much higher than they would pay somewhere else. You don't like that, remember?
what other country are they going to go to that has lower business taxes then we do. somalia the Congo? absolute BS.

And mainly because brainwashed functional morons like you vote against their own interests and support the GOP because emails trans pedophiles LOL. Absolute idiocy. Progress is hard, obstruction for big money is easy....
Democrats are grand masters at obstruction. They vowed to oppose every single thing TRUMP! did, and tater spent his first days blindly and stupidly undoing everything he could. They obstruct all the time.

what other country are they going to go to that has lower business taxes then we do. somalia the Congo? absolute BS.
Ireland and Liechtenstein are nice places with a 12.5% corporate tax rate. Europe on average has a rate of just under 19%. So you see that a smart, rich person has options.

Seriously, if you're going to argue this, you'll have to do a whole lot better than Somalia or the Congo, SMH.

young people have figured out the GOP jobs are crap jobs. They want a living wage and health care and day care and cheap college and training like every other modern country, Super Duper. Sorry about the age of information and everything. you stay with Fox News... You're doing just great, we really need a Democratic landslide for reform of this ****.....
haha they have no experience and are selfish whiny bitches living in their parents basement. They don't want to work.

This is why businesses are hiring 55 year old and up at record pace.

Bosses Want Hard Workers—So They’re Hiring Older People​

Some companies are recruiting seniors on the premise that age equals a stronger work ethic​

Bosses Want Hard Workers—So They’re Hiring Older People

Yes yes, it is all people's fault, has nothing to do with the GOP give away give to the rich and screw job for everyone else in every possible way, especially in this case the most expensive training and college anywhere in the world by far, and way faster growing than inflation since the Republicans have been in charge the last 40 years. And the crappiest GOP minimum wage anywhere, jobs without healthcare, the most expensive daycare in the world by far, No paid parental leave unless you get unless you get lucky. great job!

/---/ I never saw a GOP job posted anywhere, moron.

Forum List

Back