Ah yes...the communist mentality. :eusa_doh:

The “workers” don’t deserve a damn thing. The worker (ie the individual) earns exactly what they are worth. No less. No more.

So if we all decide to tax the rich at 90% and impose a $15.00 minimum wage, that's what workers deserve, right?

I’m pretty sure it was 7.4% when Bush’s left and companies were “shedding” 500,000 jobs per month on news that a radical, anti-American had been elected to the White House and the Dumbocrats would be in control of everything. That’s what happens when a devout marxist goes around campaigning on “capitalism is evil” and “I think the way you do that is to spread the wealth”.

It was shedding 500K jobs a month before Obama got there... well before.

Capitalism is evil.

Just as - conversely - the market skyrocketed upon news that Donald Trump would be the next President of the United States. That’s the way it works, junior. You’ll understand after you get out of high school and join the real world.

Wait, guy. The Stock Market gained more under Obama that it did under the Orange Shitgibbon. Not that the stock market really matters to most people.

Ah yes...the communist mentality. :eusa_doh:

The “workers” don’t deserve a damn thing. The worker (ie the individual) earns exactly what they are worth. No less. No more.

So if we all decide to tax the rich at 90% and impose a $15.00 minimum wage, that's what workers deserve, right?
Except that that is not the definition of “deserve”. That is the definition of coercion, stupid. :laugh:

If a worker deserved $15.00 per hour, they would receive it without “imposing” it. I make exponentially more than $15.00 per hour and nobody had to impose it on my employer. Gee...imagine that.

Except that that is not the definition of “deserve”. That is the definition of coercion, stupid. :laugh:

If a worker deserved $15.00 per hour, they would receive it without “imposing” it. I make exponentially more than $15.00 per hour and nobody had to impose it on my employer. Gee...imagine that.

Poodle, I'm sure you make a whole whopping $16.50 fetching coffee for the great man....

But some day when you grow up, you'll realize how easily they can find someone who will work for 16.25 and kiss ass a lot harder.

Wait, guy. The Stock Market gained more under Obama that it did under the Orange Shitgibbon.
No it didn’t, snowflake. The stock market gained more under a Republican-controlled House, states, counties, and local municipalities (2010 - 2017) than it did under Dumbocrat-controlled White House, House, Senate (2008 - 2010) when they nearly collapsed the global economy with their stupidity.

No it didn’t, snowflake. The stock market gained more under a Republican-controlled House, states, counties, and local municipalities (2010 - 2017) than it did under Dumbocrat-controlled White House, House, Senate (2008 - 2010) when they nearly collapsed the global economy with their stupidity.

That's not true, either.

screen-shot-2014-07-29-at-11-05-52-am.png

employment1.gif

When I was growing up in the 1970's... my parents used to say, "Republicans bring us recessions, Democrats bring us wars."

Now Republicans bring us both...

That's not true, either.

screen-shot-2014-07-29-at-11-05-52-am.png
It is true...which is why you had to resort to a graph showing average GDP growth instead of actual GDP growth. It’s an old (and weak) trick the left resorts to because data never backs up their position.

It is true...which is why you had to resort to a graph showing average GDP growth instead of actual GDP growth. It’s an old (and weak) trick the left resorts to because data never backs up their position.

Actually it does.

The last FOUR count them FOUR recessions have been with Republicans in charge.

This isn't a fluke, buddy, it's a design feature.

Actually it does.

The last FOUR count them FOUR recessions have been with Republicans in charge.

This isn't a fluke, buddy, it's a design feature.
Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats were in charge when the economy went to hell, chief. Like all lefties you can’t tell the truth even when the truth is universally known.

Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats were in charge when the economy went to hell, chief. Like all lefties you can’t tell the truth even when the truth is universally known.

Really, I seem to remember THIS GUY being in charge the last time the economy went into the shitter.

featvid-georgewbush-755x425.jpg

Again, I have to conclude you were probably too young to remember what 2008 and the crash were like, because it was pretty fucking bad.

Really, I seem to remember THIS GUY being in charge the last time the economy went into the shitter.

featvid-georgewbush-755x425.jpg

Again, I have to conclude you were probably too young to remember what 2008 and the crash were like, because it was pretty fucking bad.
That’s funny - unemployment never went above 7.4% under GWB. After Obama “promised” that it would never hit 8% if we passed his stimulus package it skyrocketed to over 10%. Only in the mind of a progressive is 7% unemployment without a trillion in pork spending worse than 10% unemployment with a trillion in pork spending.

In fact - the only time we ever see double-digit unemployment is when the Dumbocrats are in charge (FDR and the Great Depression, Barack Insane Obama and the Great Recession).

hat’s funny - unemployment never went above 7.4% under GWB. After Obama “promised” that it would never hit 8% if we passed his stimulus package it skyrocketed to over 10%. Only in the mind of a progressive is 7% unemployment without a trillion in pork spending worse than 10% unemployment with a trillion in pork spending.

except we never passed the Stimulus package all the economists said we needed. We passed a 300 Billion a year package over three years. That's like putting a band-aid on a sucking chest wound.

So your argument was that since only HALF the house was on fire when Bush ran out the door with an empty can of gasoline, that makes it Obama's fault he didn't put the fire out fast enough?

In fact - the only time we ever see double-digit unemployment is when the Dumbocrats are in charge (FDR and the Great Depression, Barack Insane Obama and the Great Recession).

That's not true, iether. Unemployment his 11.3% under Ronnie Ray-gun in 1983. You'd know this if you weren't 25.

hat’s funny - unemployment never went above 7.4% under GWB. After Obama “promised” that it would never hit 8% if we passed his stimulus package it skyrocketed to over 10%. Only in the mind of a progressive is 7% unemployment without a trillion in pork spending worse than 10% unemployment with a trillion in pork spending.
except we never passed the Stimulus package all the economists said we needed.
Is there anything you won’t lie about? The Dumbocrats controlled the House, the Senate, and the White House, snowflake. It was the exact “stimulus” Obama wanted. And the one he promised that would prevent unemployment from hitting 8%. Instead, it skyrocketed to over 10%. That’s what happens when the Dumbocrats are in charge. Economic collapse.

Is there anything you won’t lie about? The Dumbocrats controlled the House, the Senate, and the White House, snowflake. It was the exact “stimulus” Obama wanted.

No, it wasn't. not even fucking close. It was 1 Trillion over three years, a third of which were tax cuts the GOP Demanded, and a third of which were payments to states to make up for lost revenues....

Fact is, the last four recessions have been on Republican Watches. So will the next one that happens on Trump's watch, but you'll do some mental backflips you heard on hate radio to make that the Democrats fault, too.

So your argument was that since only HALF the house was on fire when Bush ran out the door with an empty can of gasoline, that makes it Obama's fault he didn't put the fire out fast enough?
I don’t have an “argument”, snowflake. I have facts. And the facts show that when George W. Bush left the White House, the only fire was in the fire place. Barack Insane Obama stepped in determined to burn the house to the ground. He came close (about the only thing he’s ever “achieved” in his miserable life). Thankfully the American people stepped in and stopped him before he could finish the job.

Is there anything you won’t lie about? The Dumbocrats controlled the House, the Senate, and the White House, snowflake. It was the exact “stimulus” Obama wanted.
No, it wasn't. not even fucking close. It was 1 Trillion over three years, a third of which were tax cuts the GOP Demanded, and a third of which were payments to states to make up for lost revenues....
Bwahahaha! The GOP were a super-minority. They were in no position to “demand” anything. Again...is there anything you won’t lie about? It was the exact stimulus plan that Barack Insane Obama wanted. He got it and it failed. It always does with Dumbocrats.

Life all fascists, you’re desperately trying to rewrite history. Unfortunately for you, you live in the age of technology where everything is recorded, catalogued, documented, and widely available on the internet.

Fact is, the last four recessions have been on Republican Watches.
Let’s see...

2009 - Barack Insane Obama (Dumbocrat)
1979 - Jimmy Carter (Dumbocrat)
1930’s - FDR (Dumbocrats)

You’re track record of lying is as pitiful as the Dumbocrats track record of the economy.

I don’t have an “argument”, snowflake. I have facts. And the facts show that when George W. Bush left the White House, the only fire was in the fire place.

Oh, come on, guy. Unemployment increased from 4.5% to 8% in a six month period, the stock market had lost half its value, companies like Bear-Sterns and AIG had completely collapsed and the economy lost trillions of dollars in equity.

Bush truly fucked these things up, and Obama was left to clean up the mess, which he did a pretty good job of, which is why he got a second term.

Thankfully the American people stepped in and stopped him before he could finish the job.

Uh, the American people voted for Hillary, by about 3 million votes.

SO what happened was the EC and Electoral College came in after he fixed everything and put a madman in charge.

We will all pay for it.

I don’t have an “argument”, snowflake. I have facts. And the facts show that when George W. Bush left the White House, the only fire was in the fire place.
Oh, come on, guy. Unemployment increased from 4.5% to 8%.
Unemployment never hit 8% under George W. Bush. Once again we see you lying. Barack Insane Obama couldn’t have promised that his stimulus would prevent unemployment from reaching 8% if it was already at 8%.

Forum List

Back