View attachment 168658
You think a biased video is a reliable source?
Are you still “resisting” your own president and your own country? How’s that working out for you, snowflake? :laugh:
I’m not resisting my country. I’m resisting FOR my country.
This POS giving free rein to polluters, denying science and the principles this country is founded is being strongly resisted. There are more of us than there are of you.
Way more.

What on Earth are you talking about?
Another member of the cult who doesn’t know T signed an EO giving Big Coal the right to pollute our rivers and streams... for STARTERS.
35% of the country ignores the chronic lying and unamerican policies.
65% of the country hates this lunatic with a passion that’s never been seen before in this country.

View attachment 168658
Are you still “resisting” your own president and your own country? How’s that working out for you, snowflake? :laugh:
This POS giving free rein to polluters, denying science and the principles this country is founded is being strongly resisted. There are more of us than there are of you.
Way more.

Another member of the cult who doesn’t know T signed an EO giving Big Coal the right to pollute our rivers and streams... for STARTERS.

Got a link to that?

View attachment 168658
Way more.

Got a link to that?
I always laugh so hard how freaking stupid you cult members are and have no idea what he's doing.
One of the first EO's he signed was giving Big Coal the right to pollute.
This is about the 20th time I presented a link on this.
Pretend it's not happening?
Funny you're too lazy to find out for yourself.

The bill quashes the Office of Surface Mining's Stream Protection Rule, a regulation to protect waterways from coal mining waste that officials finalized in December.

Trump signs bill undoing Obama coal mining rule

View attachment 168658
Way more.

65% of the country hates this lunatic with a passion that’s never been seen before in this country.

So, 100% of the country is anti-Trump? That's rich. Put down the bong kid.

View attachment 168658
Way more.

Moron can't read. I clearly said 65%. I see you're a pathologically liar like your fuhrer.

Soggy ass has no comment on his pussygrabber's anti environmental policies so he comes back with a lie.
Not surprising.

View attachment 168658
Way more.

Moron can't read. I clearly said 65%. I see you're a pathologically liar like your fuhrer.

My fuhrer? Who might that be?

The blueprint for prosperity includes poisoning our air and waterways.... in Trump's America

View attachment 168658 I’m not resisting my country. I’m resisting FOR my country.
Way more.

My fuhrer? Who might that be?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Guess.

No comment about your fuhrer's antienvironmental policies?
Of course not.
Must remain loyal to your master

Here's something else I'm sure the trump whores don't know.
When fat ass was in Asia he attended an energy conference.
Each world leader got up and proudly explained what their country is doing to combat climate change and the progress they're making in alternative energy.
Then our dead beat president got up in stage and went into his " Coal is the wave of the future" lying routine.
Every world leader got out of their seats and walked out of the auditorium leaving the pathetic climate change denier alone.

One of 2017's top moments.

Soggy ass ran away. Filled with facts he needed to get a colonic to purge himself from what his fuhrer is really doing.

Is the blueprint for prosperity include poisoning our air and waterways?
Only in Trump's America
Nancy.
Jesus.. lighten up. Nobody's poisoning shit. Whimp.
I just proved it you dumb shit.
Funny how facts are like kryptonite to you cult members

Christ... take a chill pill Nancy.
You didn't know any of the facts I just presented to you and your only response is " take a chill pill?"
Ha ha ha

IMG_0348.JPG
Yes.... stopping this president from ruining our environment and beautiful country by letting his base... The fossil fuel swamp dwelling polluters... run wild... is a big part of the resistance.

Only Joey could point to a prosperous time when there was exponentially less government and exponentially less progressivism as "proof" of how bad conservative policy is. Freaking hilarious.
America's TRUE GOLDEN AGE was from 1945 to about 1972
Again...before the left became radicalized. There was no Obamacare back then. No “environmental” regulations. No highest corporate tax rates in the world. No mandate requiring hospitals to provide care regardless of the ability to pay.

You continue to prove that the more left-wing policy we get, the more failure we get. But informed, educated, rational people already knew that.

Forum List

Back