And where did you get your climate science degree from again?
History. I received my “climate science degree” from history. Not one of the left’s outrageous “Global Warming” claims have ever come to fruition. Not one.
In 2008, Al Gore predicted that there is a 75% chance that the entire north polar ice cap would be completely melted within 5-7 years. He at least hedged that prediction by giving himself “75%” certainty. By 2014 - the polar ice cap had expanded over 60% (more than 900,000 sq miles)
Global warming predictions proven wrong 97.4% of the time

History. I received my “climate science degree” from history. Not one of the left’s outrageous “Global Warming” claims have ever come to fruition. Not one.
On May 13th 2014 France’s foreign minister said that we only have 500 days to stop “climate chaos.” The recent Paris climate summit met 565 days after his remark.

I guess you like my daughter who stated a $150mm business under Obama
Your daughter started a $150 millimeter business under Barack Insane Obama? :uhh:

I literally don’t even know what that means or how to respond to it.
One hundred and fifty Million dollars, something you obviously know nothing about.
Well “mm” means millimeters, my dear. Why are you angry with me when you made the mistake? Oh wait...I forgot...you’re a left-winger. That means never taking personal responsibility and always blaming someone else.

As far as your daughter...

A. Congratulations to both her and you. That is fantastic

B. It’s not all that surprising - there were more millionaires made during The Great Depression than any other period in U.S. history. Opportunity arises in the midst of chaos and misery. And nobody knows how to create economic chaos and misery like the Dumbocrats do.

Reminds me of my millionaire dad "I love paying more taxes, it means I made even more last year"
Sweetie...I provided the indisputable data. The top 10% is paying 53% of all federal taxes. That’s outrageous. Parasites such as yourself should be allowed to mooch off of society. We should all have to pay 10%. That is the true definition of “fair”.

Instead, greedy, lazy progressives pay nothing while burdening others with 53%.

Solving simple poverty
Yeah...great job “solving simple poverty”. Since you dillholes violated the U.S. Constitution and got government involved in your “War on Poverty”, poverty in the U.S. has grown ten fold.

Nothing ends in failure like left-wing policy!

What does NASA know compared to our patriot.
This is really going to damage you fragile little psyche sweetie, but NASA completely agrees with me. Well...at least their objective satellites do!

16FE62A0-A2B4-464F-9829-408A25548B7C.jpeg

Global Cooling: Arctic Ice Cap Grows 60 Percent In A Year [NASA PHOTO]

20AB32D9-DD21-4026-AAC5-B19F5945910A.jpeg
In 2008, Al Gore predicted that there is a 75% chance that the entire north polar ice cap would be completely melted within 5-7 years. He at least hedged that prediction by giving himself “75%” certainty. By 2014 - the polar ice cap had expanded over 60% (more than 900,000 sq miles)
You lie like you breathe.

On the first Earth Day its sponsor warned that “in 25 years, somewhere between 75% and 80% of all the species of living animals will be extinct.”
The non patriot uses a far right site. Of course not a scientist in sight..
why do you dopes love to embarrass yourself like that.

I love it when the trump whores try to talk science without using science sites. They go back to their laughable right wing fossil fuel funded propaganda sites.

Solving simple poverty, health care reform, and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

Vote blue not red!
In other words... danielpalos isn’t willing to work for what he wants - so vote Dumbocrat so that he can get handouts and steal from others who do work.
It is about equal protection of the law; only the right wing, never gets it.

You lie like you breathe.
Snowflake...Al Gore's claim is on record. And the results are on record as well (the polar ice cap is not only NOT "completely melted" - it actually expanded a mind-boggling 900,000 sq miles).

You're such a pathological liar, that you actually lie about lying. Wow. I didn't lie and it's ALL on record for anyone to "fact check". You're just pissed off that you were so dumb, the Dumbocrats were able to easily dupe you. But don't take it on me - you're to blame for your own ignorance.

Solving simple poverty, health care reform, and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

Vote blue not red!
In other words... danielpalos isn’t willing to work for what he wants - so vote Dumbocrat so that he can get handouts and steal from others who do work.
It is about equal protection of the law; only the right wing, never gets it.
There is no law that states you are entitled to what other people have just because you're don't want to hold a job. Sorry, snowflake.

Solving simple poverty
Yeah...great job “solving simple poverty”. Since you dillholes violated the U.S. Constitution and got government involved in your “War on Poverty”, poverty in the U.S. has grown ten fold.

Nothing ends in failure like left-wing policy!
Only due to right wing obstruction.
Bwahahahaha! Tell us, snowflake, how the right has "obstructed" the programs you losers created. Nobody stopped welfare, or Social Security, or Medicaid, or Medicare, or food stamps, etc.

This is amazing! When faced to admit that poverty has grown exponentially since the left started their idiotic "War on Poverty", danielpalos just arbitrarily attempts to blame it on the right. :lmao:

They are YOUR side's programs - and they have failed miserably. Left-wing policy always does.

Forum List

Back