🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

So I took on two of you and you still can't prove a lie trump has said. Debunk thread number twenty by me. hahahahahahahahaha you can't win cause you have no facts.
You are a Trump cult member. As with any cult, the cult members do not think for themselves. The cult leader, in this case Trump, defines the truth for the cult member, in this case you.
You would not know the truth if it kicked you in the ass. Your problem is you cannot handle the truth.

Bolton thought he was being hired to be the commander in chief, and he wasn’t.

He thinks he should be president, speaker of the House and chief justice of the Supreme Court all at the same time

he views himself as the smartest person in the room

hard to take seriously anyone who claims to have witnessed treason and obstruction of justice and tells about it in a book

Bolton is obviously interested in making money, not saving the republic.

He wanted to maximize book sales. He felt like if he gave away information before, it would hurt his book sales... And so he held back even when it would be valuable to the nation

So I took on two of you and you still can't prove a lie trump has said. Debunk thread number twenty by me. hahahahahahahahaha you can't win cause you have no facts.
You are a Trump cult member. As with any cult, the cult members do not think for themselves. The cult leader, in this case Trump, defines the truth for the cult member, in this case you.
You would not know the truth if it kicked you in the ass. Your problem is you cannot handle the truth.
Dude, you said he lied I challenged two and kicked the fking snot out of both you want to challenge me, bring it fk face.

you can’t win, facts beat you fks every day.

it’s simple

Bolton thought he was being hired to be the commander in chief, and he wasn’t.

He thinks he should be president, speaker of the House and chief justice of the Supreme Court all at the same time

he views himself as the smartest person in the room

hard to take seriously anyone who claims to have witnessed treason and obstruction of justice and tells about it in a book

Bolton is obviously interested in making money, not saving the republic.

He wanted to maximize book sales. He felt like if he gave away information before, it would hurt his book sales... And so he held back even when it would be valuable to the nation
He’s an asshat

Trump Begging Xi For Election Help May Crimp His Efforts To Paint Biden As Soft On China

I agree! Trump is playing the ole nudge nudge wink wink game.

1592519985287.png

BREAKING: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Labels John Bolton a 'Traitor'

and he is a traitor! nothing more nothing less!

BREAKING: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Labels John Bolton a 'Traitor'

and he is a traitor! nothing more nothing less!

Of course, bombastic, shallow assholes like Pompeo and Trump don't understand the responsibility of their positions, and that calling someone a "traitor" when you are Secretary of State is different than calling a former friend a traitor in between pussygrabbing anecdotes in the golf club locker room.

From what little I've heard of the book it states a similar opinion of Trump's character that I've held over the last 12 years. So while I'll likely be acceptive into buying into the book's perspective of things, before reading it I'll do a bit of digging on what other's say about Bolton's trustworthiness. In particular what others cited about his character before his relationship with the Trump administration.

From what little I've heard of the book it states a similar opinion of Trump's character that I've held over the last 12 years. So while I'll likely be acceptive into buying into the book's perspective of things, before reading it I'll do a bit of digging on what other's say about Bolton's trustworthiness. In particular what others cited about his character before his relationship with the Trump administration.
Fair enough. But also keep in mind a question:

"Do i find this claim hard to believe, or is it very believable and does it align with what trump is and his words/acts at the time and since he has been president?"

The claims that have leaked so far are very easy to believe and align with trumps character, words, and behaviors.

From the OP:

In response to the Times report, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) reiterated his demands for the upper chamber to call witnesses to testify in the impeachment trial. Bolton has said that he would testify before senators if subpoenaed, but Senate Republicans have repeatedly stonewalled efforts to call any witnesses or bring any additional evidence.

“John Bolton has the evidence,” Schumer tweeted Sunday night. “It’s up to four Senate Republicans to ensure that John Bolton, Mick Mulvaney, and the others with direct knowledge of President Trump’s actions testify in the Senate trial.”​
Sure, why not? It could take a while to actually happen, of course. Maybe some time next February, after the courts agree Congress can compel testimony. Sounds about right.

If Bolton leaked this, he must face a courtroom. His conversations with the president are classified due to his position unless the WH approves it to be shared.

No. That’s not how it works.
TDS

It’s remarkable how easy it is for some of y’all to just make things up and expect everyone to believe it.
Just put it in a book and watch the trained seals clap.

Dear trump on the day that you were born the angels got together and decided to make America's dream come true. So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair and the American flag in your eyes of blue. That is why America will be the Greatest Again and Again

Fair enough. But also keep in mind a question:

"Do i find this claim hard to believe, or is it very believable and does it align with what trump is and his words/acts at the time and since he has been president?"

The claims that have leaked so far are very easy to believe and align with trumps character, words, and behaviors.

Yep, quite easy for me to believe. For sure Bolton won't affect my opinion of Trump, as already negative it is.
But, policy wise, I've never cared for Bolton and I don't want to be played the fool. Here's what my quick search turned up already:

He is arguably the man most responsible for hiding the truth about Iraq’s nonexistent WMDs.

I don't have access to the Washington Post but I was able to catch a glimpse of this;
1592535604924.png

In September, the president came under fire for tweeting that Hurricane Dorian was expected to hit Alabama despite the fact that the vast majority of forecasts said it would not, according to a review by The Associated Press.
you should reread the post. vast majority implies some said it. you're fking stupid friend.
If you find that to be truthful, I have swamp land in Florida I would like to sell you.
What does vast majority mean? Come on scholar, tell me.

Forum List

Back