🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Trump pissing his pants over Supreme Court decision Says they don't like him ..WTF ,,, anyone with half a brain or more knows trump is a lying cheating piece of shit That leaves jc out

“You’re not paying for those tariffs. China’s paying for those tariffs,” the president told an Ohio crowd in August. “Until such time as there is a deal, we will be taxing the hell out of China.”
they do. they have to pay to get product through customs, they are called fees. They pay.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
Everybody else has discredited him.

I've lost all respect for this clown
You must be talking about everyone has discredited and lost respect for Trump, except for a group of the worst of the worst who will soon be chased back to their rat holes.
where? one million people want to go to that rally in Tulsa. I hardly call that lost respect. too fking funny. it is amazing how blind you fks really are.
Who is blind? Dude, you are in denial. Live in your delusional bubble a little longer. Immoral, unethical leaders like Trump, fall hard when they go down. Trump is going down.
You will go down with him.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

You must be talking about everyone has discredited and lost respect for Trump, except for a group of the worst of the worst who will soon be chased back to their rat holes.
where? one million people want to go to that rally in Tulsa. I hardly call that lost respect. too fking funny. it is amazing how blind you fks really are.
That's excellent news... squeeze in as many as you can. Impeached Trump voters tend to be older and more at risk when catching COVID-19.

But enough about Trump...

Who is blind? Dude, you are in denial. Live in your delusional bubble a little longer. Immoral, unethical leaders like Trump, fall hard when they go down. Trump is going down.
You will go down with him.
nope

So I took on two of you and you still can't prove a lie trump has said. Debunk thread number twenty by me. hahahahahahahahaha you can't win cause you have no facts.

Forum List

Back