🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Do you believe everything Bolton says, or just the things you agree with?

As I have stated previously:

Bolton is an asshole and I detest him - but he is not known to be a liar.

Therefore, I certainly believe him over Trump.
Trump is no liar. You can’t state one lie. I challenge you

The party is over, tramp is done, yes his criminal partner, john bolton now wants to make money by disclosing shitolini's crimes and incompetence, well, too late, shitolini is done, I hope courts don't allow his book to be distributed, the media has the book already anyway, piece of shit bolton should have testified that in the impeachment trial, all he cares about is making money, screw him and tramp as well. Stupid republicans can kiss the WH good by for many years to come...

1592538045451.png
1592538071019.png
1592538155724.png
1592538259817.png

In September, the president came under fire for tweeting that Hurricane Dorian was expected to hit Alabama despite the fact that the vast majority of forecasts said it would not, according to a review by The Associated Press.
you should reread the post. vast majority implies some said it. you're fking stupid friend.
If you find that to be truthful, I have swamp land in Florida I would like to sell you.
What does vast majority mean? Come on scholar, tell me.
You are making progress JCminion. You realize you need to knowledge.
But dumb is dumb. It would be a waste of my time to try and provide you knowledge.

^^^^^^^^^
Take your pick!

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

I've said many times that when Trump says "bleev me" three times, you can bet your house he is lying.

Here is what Trump said on the White House lawn about the bill which repealed pieces of Obamacare, and which did not replace Obamacare:

“Make no mistake,” (one!) the president said at one point,this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake (two!) about it. Make no mistake.”(three!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...donald-trump-promised/?utm_term=.e5e1b3b65072

I can literally do this all day, dipshit.

The party is over, tramp is done, yes his criminal partner, john bolton now wants to make money by disclosing shitolini's crimes and incompetence, well, too late, shitolini is done, I hope courts don't allow his book to be distributed, the media has the book already anyway, piece of shit bolton should have testified that in the impeachment trial, all he cares about is making money, screw him and tramp as well. Stupid republicans can kiss the WH good by for many years to come...

1592538045451.png
1592538071019.png

Wait till the NIECES book comes out Scumbag trump is shatting his pants
you haven't been watching for three+ years have you? hahahahahahahahahahaha. You're unprepared for this man.
I'm from NY jcc I've known this man to ALWAYS have been a scumbag He'll screw you ,he'll screw me he's already screwed his family years ago and now you gave him the chance to screw America Ask china and russia for election help??? They are laughing at the position the moron puts us in and they relish it

you haven't been watching for three+ years have you? hahahahahahahahahahaha. You're unprepared for this man.
I'm from NY jcc I've known this man to ALWAYS have been a scumbag He'll screw you ,he'll screw me he's already screwed his family years ago and now you gave him the chance to screw America Ask china and russia for election help??? They are laughing at the position the moron puts us in and they relish it
BTW, I highly doubt you ever ever interacted with the man. he never affected your life before he became president. So you're just bitching cause you lost.

so you aren't for making America great, well you voted for obammy I'm sure and he tried to give us away. So yeah, I want the asshole in office that wants to make my country the people's country. Yep, sometimes an asshole gets the job done. Any Manager will tell you that.

I don't need a nice guy in office to make it work right. I'm for my country. I stand for my country, I will fight for my country.

Last edited:
In September, the president came under fire for tweeting that Hurricane Dorian was expected to hit Alabama despite the fact that the vast majority of forecasts said it would not, according to a review by The Associated Press.
you should reread the post. vast majority implies some said it. you're fking stupid friend.
If you find that to be truthful, I have swamp land in Florida I would like to sell you.
What does vast majority mean? Come on scholar, tell me.
You are making progress JCminion. You realize you need to knowledge.
But dumb is dumb. It would be a waste of my time to try and provide you knowledge.
cause you lack that ability, I get it.

1592538045451.png
1592538071019.png

Biden will be laughing his way to white house, deplorables will cry like babies for at least next 12 years, and if they dont reform party in order to attract ethnic groups, they will never see WH again, in just 20 years America will be majority ethnic...

1592581319965.png

BTW, I highly doubt you ever ever interacted with the man. he never affected your life before he became president. So you're just bitching cause you lost.

so you aren't for making America great, well you voted for obammy I'm sure and he tried to give us away. So yeah, I want the asshole in office that wants to make my country the people's country. Yep, sometimes an asshole gets the job done. Any Manager will tell you that.

I don't need a nice guy in office to make it work right. I'm for my country. I stand for my country, I will fight for my country.
Trump had bone spurs That in itself should let you know what a lowlife punk of a man he is Forget about the 100 other reasons and BTW I did sit down with him in the late 1990's with a friend who knew him ,talking boxing

Trump had bone spurs That in itself should let you know what a lowlife punk of a man he is Forget about the 100 other reasons and BTW I did sit down with him in the late 1990's with a friend who knew him ,talking boxing
what, you don't think people get bone spurs? that's funny, so fking what? I didn't serve, did you? why is it important that a president serve? never understood that. I want the president to run the country not pick up a fire arm. Strategy, how many enlisted have used any strategy? your just a cheap shot artist with no outlook in life. BTW, generals put lives on the line every day.

on the sit down with a friend.....I'm happy for you!

1592538045451.png
1592538071019.png

Biden will be laughing his way to white house, deplorables will cry like babies for at least next 12 years, and if they dont reform party in order to attract ethnic groups, they will never see WH again, in just 20 years America will be majority ethnic...

View attachment 352227

2016, I remember the same shit, today, it's just a different day. you're scared, ain't ya? hahahahahahahaha biden, you should let him hug your children, shit your spouse since you're ok with that.

Forum List

Back