The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Trump is stopping them.
I hope so .. you can’t get access to privilege conversation. You can negotiate.. to do so go to court.. why is this so hard to understand ?

Why not? What’s Trump going to do if Bolton testifies about their conversations?
It’s none of your business that’s between them. Elections have Consequences
Ha! It’s the government. Of course it’s my business. It’s the business of every American.

Trump can’t prevent Bolton from testifying about their conversations. He can’t punish him. He can’t jail him. He can’t fine him.
It’s called executive privilege and that will never change in the history of this country.. take it to court I’ll see you in 2023

Explain to us how that privilege works, professor.

Trump is stopping them.
I hope so .. you can’t get access to privilege conversation. You can negotiate.. to do so go to court.. why is this so hard to understand ?

Why not? What’s Trump going to do if Bolton testifies about their conversations?
Ha! It’s the government. Of course it’s my business. It’s the business of every American.

Trump can’t prevent Bolton from testifying about their conversations. He can’t punish him. He can’t jail him. He can’t fine him.
It’s called executive privilege and that will never change in the history of this country.. take it to court I’ll see you in 2023

Executive privilege isn’t enforceable. If Bolton wants to testify, there’s nothing Trump can do.

Explain to us how that privilege works, professor.
Conversation between night cabinet members is classified and only a court or the our great president can release.. deal with it

Executive privilege isn’t enforceable. If Bolton wants to testify, there’s nothing Trump can do.
No he can’t, he can face sanctions, and Bolton won’t undermine our country’s president

No he can’t, he can face sanctions, and Bolton won’t undermine our country’s president

There’s no legal basis for “sanctions”.

Of course there is, why do you think his book is getting looked at ? Lol

upload_2020-1-27_17-27-44.png

Buh Bye Biden!

Well, this certainly puts Moscow Mitch and has merry band of NaziCons in a quandary.
How credible do you consider Bolton to be? If you believe this, do you also believe the other things he says, or do you only believe what you already agree with?

From the OP:

In response to the Times report, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) reiterated his demands for the upper chamber to call witnesses to testify in the impeachment trial. Bolton has said that he would testify before senators if subpoenaed, but Senate Republicans have repeatedly stonewalled efforts to call any witnesses or bring any additional evidence.

“John Bolton has the evidence,” Schumer tweeted Sunday night. “It’s up to four Senate Republicans to ensure that John Bolton, Mick Mulvaney, and the others with direct knowledge of President Trump’s actions testify in the Senate trial.”​
Are you going to believe everything Bolton has to say, or just what you agree with?

Apparently this information was provided to both The Washington Post and The New York Times.
They're deep state same as Bolton.
God you're clueless.:71:

Don't see where Lakhota actually said that.. Maybe it got edited.. Because it would be wrong.. The Huffpo article relies on the NYT for the actual content of those drafts...

AND -- if the NYT HAS the drafts, whytfuck are they NOT QUOTING BOLTON?????

It smells.. And the denial from Bolton's people that ANY copies are anywhere but at the WH and NSC for review kinda undermines the claim...

At BEST -- it's another case of 3rd party hearsay with a lot of DRAMATIC Adam Schiffless made up parody tossed into the middle...

Quote the DAMN draft IF you have it...

Don't get your panties in a wad. You can be sure the Times has the stuff.

They are NOT QUOTING BOLTON.. You know moron with those "quotey" thingies.... IF they've seen the draft(s) first hand -- they WOULD be quoting him...

It's another whistleblower heard it 3rd hand kinda deal... Bar talk... LOTS of fucking bar talk in D.C.
You seem pretty scared! I love watching Trumpers squirm and flail over the facts.

What if it is true? Certainly it warrants Bolton testifying at trial, AND looking at his emails to corroborate his claim. Really you have no logical reason not to have witnesses and documents at the trial. If Trump is not guilty then let the facts prove he is not guilty.
Why didn't the House pursue him then? Obviously, they messed up and now want the Senate to do what they failed to do.

Of course there is, why do you think his book is getting looked at ? Lol
Classification review.

What law authorizes “sanctions”?

Not if involves undermining the people of the US. Elections have consquences, so do big, fat, ugly, misogynic Orange Buffoons when they open their fat traps trying to undermine the US political process. Ya see, almost all politicians do it - on both sides of the fence. The Fat Retard in the Oval Office has one of two things happening for him - he's either too dumb to realise what he has done is illegal; or he believes he is above the law. Either way, he's still a piece of shit.

Well so did Biden for the same thing.. But the diff is Biden BRAGGED about shaking down the Ukraine to the whole CFR meeting and Utube universe and STILL ---- he's not guilty of a crime is he???

He MIGHT BE -- because THAT crime involved his son's favored position with the same foreign company that he was trying to save from investigation.. And THERE --- there are definite crime statues for "currying favor with foreign govts"... Ironic huh???

Same thing but ONE ACTUALLY IS A CRIME and the other probably is not....

The ENTIRE European Union wanted the prosecutor removed as Ukraine was looking to enter the EU.
Lol fake news John Kerry started

No... because the citizens of Ukraine WANTED to join the EU and the only thing stopping it was the President who was a Putin puppet and the prosecutor that was also corrupted by Russian oligarchs.
Ohhh ok! It wasn’t because shokin raided bursmia office in 2016 lol
Uh yes at the behest of a Russian oligarch asking him to do so by the name of Oleg Deripaska, who owns a competing natural gas company and wanted to have all of the business in Europe and Russia...

Link please. I spent some time looking up Oleg Deripaska, and found nothing about him owning a competitor to Burisma, or anything else linking him to the Burisma or Shokin issues. Rather, everything about Deripaska is that he was a source that Bruce Ohr and Chris Steele sought to get info about Manifort, with whom Deripaska had prior business relationships. Where are you getting this narrative about Deripaska linking to Burisma? If that were the case, why wouldn't the House Managers have mentioned it during their 21 hour presentation to the Senate last week? They made every other effort to reiterate (without corroboration of any kind) that everyone wanted Shokin fired.

The Hill: How the Obama White House engaged Ukraine to give Russia collusion narrative an early boost (Deripaska info is about half way down)

Wikipedia: Oleg Deripaska - Wikipedia (nothing about Burisma or Shokin)

Your comment makes no sense. Why would Deripaska try to get Manafort sacked when Manafort owed him over $20 MILLION and the only way he was going to get money back, is through Manafort giving him a direct line to Trump to get info and other things.

So, just as I thought. Trump could have made the same call to the State dept rather than asking a foreign govt. That makes his call look even more like a personal political move.

Actually, I am not sure about that. Be that as it may, Trump didn't want an investigation, he wanted an announcement thereof, smearing Biden as a (suspect) criminal, without his (Trump's) fat fingerprints on it. That is to say, his ordering the State Department to look into things wouldn't help him. That's why Lindsey complied in his stead - as a feeble substitute for Ukraine doing same.

Not if involves undermining the people of the US. Elections have consquences, so do big, fat, ugly, misogynic Orange Buffoons when they open their fat traps trying to undermine the US political process. Ya see, almost all politicians do it - on both sides of the fence. The Fat Retard in the Oval Office has one of two things happening for him - he's either too dumb to realise what he has done is illegal; or he believes he is above the law. Either way, he's still a piece of shit.
lol...I see you've been reading your "Big Book Of Liberal Adjectives"

Forum List

Back