The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Look up the facts....every president at one time or another including Obama pleaded executive order with witnesses...you can't be this uninformed....it has to do with national security...no one knows what a witness may say...it could be an innocent remark that starts a war....grow up man....take the loss like a grown up and work against Trump if you want but to make shit up and turn common presidential practice illegal is dangerous....

No president has ever attempted to completely shut down a Congressional investigation. It’s not about national security. The witnesses were supposed to testify to the House Intelligence Committee who have the highest clearances and are allowed to have access to the most sensitive secrets.

Nope. This is about covering up Trump’s actions.
Trump didn't either....the dems wrapped it up because Trump was so dangerous they had to impeach and couldn't wait....LMFAO...

Factually incorrect. Trump refused to acknowledge any request or subpoena from the House.
He has every right to do so...Then it goes to court and a judge decides...the dems didn't want to wait for that to happen....
They didn't have years of stalling time.... Trump was cheating and corrupt right now and claimed he did nothing wrong, which was a tell tale sign he would continue to cheat in the upcoming election and continue to abuse his power.

Justice delayed, is justice denied.

They went through the courts to get Don McCann and Even though the courts have ruled against him at every turn and appeal level, he's taking it to the supreme court, so it will be nearly two years....
So if the accused claims he's innocent, that means he's guilty. Is that what you're saying?

It’s called executive privilege and that will never change in the history of this country.. take it to court I’ll see you in 2023

Executive privilege isn’t enforceable. If Bolton wants to testify, there’s nothing Trump can do.
No he can’t, he can face sanctions, and Bolton won’t undermine our country’s president

There’s no legal basis for “sanctions”.
Of course there is, why do you think his book is getting looked at ? Lol
Classification review.

What law authorizes “sanctions”?
If you reveal classified information,, are you retarted?

Executive privilege isn’t enforceable. If Bolton wants to testify, there’s nothing Trump can do.
No he can’t, he can face sanctions, and Bolton won’t undermine our country’s president

Classification review.

You didn’t mention classified information before. You said privilege. You’re moving the goalposts because you lost.

It’s none of your business that’s between them. Elections have Consequences

Not if involves undermining the people of the US. Elections have consquences, so do big, fat, ugly, misogynic Orange Buffoons when they open their fat traps trying to undermine the US political process. Ya see, almost all politicians do it - on both sides of the fence. The Fat Retard in the Oval Office has one of two things happening for him - he's either too dumb to realise what he has done is illegal; or he believes he is above the law. Either way, he's still a piece of shit.
Lol tds

Classification review.

You didn’t mention classified information before. You said privilege. You’re moving the goalposts because you lost.
It’s the same thing buddy you can’t get it you won’t get it,, your prosecution is weak

Classification review.

It’s the same thing buddy you can’t get it you won’t get it,, your prosecution is weak

No. It’s not. Good lord. You don’t have any idea what you’re talking about, do you?

Here’s a clue. Guess who has security clearances? That’s right. Congress.

Classification review.

No. It’s not. Good lord. You don’t have any idea what you’re talking about, do you?

Good for them they still can’t get that conversation unless a court ok’s it

Classification review.

Nope. Remember all the people that already testified? No “sanctions”.

Why would they be? Whitehouse didn’t object trump has nothing to hide

Yes. Trump did object. They testified over his objections. You really haven’t been paying attention.

Yes. Trump did object. They testified over his objections. You really haven’t been paying attention.
Lol because they don’t have executive privilege, he objected to the first 2 witnesses and didn’t care about the rest. And it was his lawyers not trump .. just playing hard ball

So, just as I thought. Trump could have made the same call to the State dept rather than asking a foreign govt. That makes his call look even more like a personal political move.

Actually, I am not sure about that. Be that as it may, Trump didn't want an investigation, he wanted an announcement thereof, smearing Biden as a (suspect) criminal, without his (Trump's) fat fingerprints on it. That is to say, his ordering the State Department to look into things wouldn't help him. That's why Lindsey complied in his stead - as a feeble substitute for Ukraine doing same.

That's my point. If corruption was his paramount concern, there were other, more effective avenues to get information. He chose instead for the least effective and risky public option. That choice speaks to his true motive.

Why not? What’s Trump going to do if Bolton testifies about their conversations?
Ha! It’s the government. Of course it’s my business. It’s the business of every American.

Trump can’t prevent Bolton from testifying about their conversations. He can’t punish him. He can’t jail him. He can’t fine him.
It’s called executive privilege and that will never change in the history of this country.. take it to court I’ll see you in 2023

Explain to us how that privilege works, professor.
Conversation between night cabinet members is classified and only a court or the our great president can release.. deal with it

Nope. Not even close.

That is not exectutive privilege or how it is applied.

Try again.

Ha! It’s the government. Of course it’s my business. It’s the business of every American.

Trump can’t prevent Bolton from testifying about their conversations. He can’t punish him. He can’t jail him. He can’t fine him.

Conversation between night cabinet members is classified and only a court or the our great president can release.. deal with it

Nope. Not even close.

Try again.
It is you will find out I wish you all luck in 2023 lol

So, just as I thought. Trump could have made the same call to the State dept rather than asking a foreign govt. That makes his call look even more like a personal political move.

Actually, I am not sure about that. Be that as it may, Trump didn't want an investigation, he wanted an announcement thereof, smearing Biden as a (suspect) criminal, without his (Trump's) fat fingerprints on it. That is to say, his ordering the State Department to look into things wouldn't help him. That's why Lindsey complied in his stead - as a feeble substitute for Ukraine doing same.

That's my point. If corruption was his paramount concern, there were other, more effective avenues to get information. He chose instead for the least effective and risky public option. That choice speaks to his true motive.
The FBI, DOJ and CIA tried to stage a coup against him, so why would he go that route?

Trump, the anti-corruption crusader. Not even SNL could make that one up.

Nope. Not even close.

Try again.

So, nuthin' then?
That's all you ever offer.

Once the Republican Senate acquits Trump he will be an official Dictator and he can do anything he wishes.
How will that make him a dictator?
By saying a president can obstruct any investigation in to his wrong doings or impeachment.

The president and all future Presidents would be ABOVE the law, the constitutional impeachment clause nullified, the Congress, our only representation in our gvt would be reduced to ashes and dust.... unless trump is found guilty and removed.
Obstruct what ?
Investigations of wrong doings and oversight, they were tasked to do on the executive branch.
Do you have any reasonable evidence to open a investigation?
So the whistleblower and all the people from them down to Bolton are lying to sell books?

see what’s wrong with republican thinking? The scientists are lying not the oil companies and everyone trump hired is lying not trump.

how many trump supporters have you thrown under the bus? Bolton is no liberal. If he’s warning you about hitler don’t call him a liberal

Nope. Not even close.

Try again.

So, nuthin' then?
That's all you ever offer.
It will be in courts for years

Forum List

Back