The Branch Covidians Want Forgiveness....I Say No

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

There are all kinds of ways they scared the public.....Two more weeks, social distancing, masks, vaccine passports, kids masked-up and isolated at school, schools shut down by teacher unions......It was all BULLSHIT. Now they want our forgiveness!?!

Those people are no different than mass murderers. Those people should not only never be forgiven, because if you do, they will try it again. Never forget or forgive.

I want all of the conspirators prosecuted for violating the constitution, civil rights violations, and as accessories to murder for all of the people that have, and will die, due to complications from the experimental clot shot both in criminal and civil court......Make them pay with their money and their freedom.

BTW.....They are the same ones that would roll the lifeless body of a MAGA conservative into the ditch without a second's hesitation.

There are all kinds of ways they scared the public.....Two more weeks, social distancing, masks, vaccine passports, kids masked-up and isolated at school, schools shut down by teacher unions......It was all BULLSHIT. Now they want our forgiveness!?!

Those people are no different than mass murderers. Those people should not only never be forgiven, because if you do, they will try it again. Never forget or forgive.

I want all of the conspirators prosecuted for violating the constitution, civil rights violations, and as accessories to murder for all of the people that have, and will die, due to complications from the experimental clot shot both in criminal and civil court......Make them pay with their money and their freedom.

BTW.....They are the same ones that would roll the lifeless body of a MAGA conservative into the ditch without a second's hesitation.

Maybe after they're tried at the Hague for Crimes Against Humanity

You reason a lot like I do.

It didn't bother me or my kid since public school is pretty much a waste of time, they could live their lives if they just get their GED and go on to college, trade school, military, or a job.

No one is asking for forgiveness. If there had been a competent response, starting with the guy sitting at the top, it's likely that a lot of it wouldn't have been necessary. Problem was, you had a guy at the top who didn't care, wasn't interested in doing his job, and decided it would just go away. The bodies started piling up and still no direction from the top. You have an army of virus spreaders at school in a normal world. I can understand why teachers were afraid. It was like people didn't care that they (and health professionals) were offered up as sacrificial lambs. So..it was up to local business leaders and politicians to make the tough decisions. And as I have related on these boards, those lockdowns didn't last very long. I was back to my normal routine and being around people (pre-vaccine) by the end of July, 2020.

You're being just a bit too Pollyannish here. :) There won't be anymore lockdowns...and there haven't been. And I might add, that YOU are the only ones threatening to round up people here. You don't hear anyone else doing it.
Hindsight is always 20/20. People look to their leaders for guidance in a time of crisis...and no such competence or guidance existing in the spring of 2020.

They were not "doing their best". It was obvious very early that this was no threat to children. Europe sent theirs back to school. Here it was turned into a cudgel to hammer Trump during an election year and by teacher's unions to extort what they wanted.

Maybe Galloway was nothing more than a useful idiot, and maybe he wasnt, but the evidence was clear and plain to see. Now these motherfuckers want forgiveness- after damaging children, destroying the economy, sparking the largest transfer of wealth in history, and making pariahs out of those that stood up against the propaganda and spoke the truth.

Fuck that and fuck them. Let's see some accountability and actual repercussions for the pieces of shit that did all of this. Until then, no fucking way.

CaryGrant.jpg

They've already been forgiven. Every governor who shut their states down and implemented draconian restrictions was easily reelected with the exception of one, who barely lost his reelection. The people sent a clear message they were perfectly fine with all of it.

Yes and lots of people were forced out of jobs if they refused the jab. That was total bs.

They've already been forgiven. Every governor who shut their states down and implemented draconian restrictions was easily reelected with the exception of one, who barely lost his reelection. The people sent a clear message they were perfectly fine with all of it.
Of course, moral coward lemmings like you go right along, because "that's what the people voted for". :uhoh3:

Of course, moral coward lemmings like you go right along, because "that's what the people voted for". :uhoh3:

Interesting retort considering I live in the one state that threw our governor out, who I also voted against. Your usual loudmouth ignorance on display.

They were not "doing their best". It was obvious very early that this was no threat to children. Europe sent theirs back to school. Here it was turned into a cudgel to hammer Trump during an election year and by teacher's unions to extort what they wanted.

Maybe Galloway was nothing more than a useful idiot, and maybe he wasnt, but the evidence was clear and plain to see. Now these motherfuckers want forgiveness- after damaging children, destroying the economy, sparking the largest transfer of wealth in history, and making pariahs out of those that stood up against the propaganda and spoke the truth.

Fuck that and fuck them. Let's see some accountability and actual repercussions for the pieces of shit that did all of this. Until then, no fucking way.

Well done!

giphy.gif

No one is asking for forgiveness. If there had been a competent response, starting with the guy sitting at the top, it's likely that a lot of it wouldn't have been necessary. Problem was, you had a guy at the top who didn't care, wasn't interested in doing his job, and decided it would just go away. The bodies started piling up and still no direction from the top. You have an army of virus spreaders at school in a normal world. I can understand why teachers were afraid. It was like people didn't care that they (and health professionals) were offered up as sacrificial lambs. So..it was up to local business leaders and politicians to make the tough decisions. And as I have related on these boards, those lockdowns didn't last very long. I was back to my normal routine and being around people (pre-vaccine) by the end of July, 2020.

You're being just a bit too Pollyannish here. :) There won't be anymore lockdowns...and there haven't been. And I might add, that YOU are the only ones threatening to round up people here. You don't hear anyone else doing it.
Hindsight is always 20/20. People look to their leaders for guidance in a time of crisis...and no such competence or guidance existing in the spring of 2020.
Why wouldn't a sane society "round-up" those that did it harm in so many ways? Why should the Branch Covidians get a pass?

Hell, they will do it again if given half a chance but there they sit and have the unmitigated gall to ask for "forgiveness"....They are enemies of the Republic and should be treated as such.

every-normal-man-must-be-tempted-at-times-to-spit-on-his-v0-c304mqkaehfa1.jpg

Blue state lemmings.....They need to find them a cliff sooner rather than later.

Forum List

Back