The Bravery, The Virtue, The Sacrifice. Hollyweird Actress Goes on 24 Hour Hunger Strike

My god can she make it? Simple amazing!
Most of those kids probably have never had a proper meal until they were taken into custody by the U.S.

Them liberals be crazy!!!

What does it matter anyway? She's so boulemic-looking that she'd probably puke up anything she ate.

4948E6DC00000578-5401053-Swanky_Evan_Rachel_Wood_pictured_put_her_singing_prowess_on_disp-a-44_1518806733175.jpg

24 hours... I hear she’s filming. Probably needs to lose a couple of pounds for the movie.

The world hasn't seen such selflessness since that Chinese guy stood in front of the tanks in Bejing.

'Westworld' star Evan Rachel Wood goes on hunger strike for families separated at US border

not everyone has the mental toughness and fortitude to sit down at a keyboard, you know.

godspeed

type fiercely
As he types away. :21:

let me know when i'm whining about some twat out in hollywood like you, tough guy

:rofl:

The world hasn't seen such selflessness since that Chinese guy stood in front of the tanks in Bejing.

'Westworld' star Evan Rachel Wood goes on hunger strike for families separated at US border

not everyone has the mental toughness and fortitude to sit down at a keyboard, you know.

godspeed

type fiercely

Thanks for proving just how desperate you leftards really are. You can't defend her, all you can do is attack the OP.

That's really pathetic and unimaginative.

godspeed

type fiercely

Thanks for proving just how desperate you leftards really are. You can't support her, all you can do is attack the OP.

is it more or less pathetic and unimaginitive than attacking someone attacking the op, porky?

godspeed

type fiercely

Thanks for proving just how desperate you leftards really are. You can't support her, all you can do is attack the OP.

is it more or less pathetic and unimaginitive than attacking someone attacking the op, porky?

Way less. At least I can defend my own beliefs, instead of merely attacking someone who disagrees with me.

godspeed

type fiercely

Way less. At least I can defend my own beliefs, instead of merely attacking someone who disagrees with me.

:rofl:

I was going to have a second Piña Colada with dinner but I turned it down.

For the children.

Thank you, they'll appreciate it.

But honestly, it would have been easier for them to pick your pocket, had you had that second one.

Forum List

Back