The Brotha' lights up the dems.

He sure does. Watch for him to be a guest on Fox very soon.
Is the big black dummy on Fox gone?

That guy in the video is way too aggressive for Fox and Friends, but you never know. He might help get their FCC license pulled so I say hire the mofo.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Is the big black dummy on Fox gone?

That guy in the video is way too aggressive for Fox and Friends, but you never know. He might help get their FCC license pulled so I say hire the mofo.
Charles Payne? I don't know.

Charles Payne? I don't know.
This fat headed stooge...

1719200671180.jpeg

Are you talking to yourself again? LMAO

I'm taking about the idiot one of you scrubs found on twitterx that you're trying to use to make claims about blacks.

I'm taking about the idiot one of you scrubs found on twitterx that you're trying to use to make claims about blacks.

Specifically what did he say about blacks? I bet you didn't even watch the video, did ya coon? And I only use the word because it fits your definition and use so well.

He ain't gonna pick yo cotton no mo....

It's back under the rocks for you racist fringefucks.... back to being completely marginalized. Your worst nightmare has begun....

How is a black guy making claims about blacks any different than you? Aside from the fact you only identify as black on the internet.
Keep looking at the picture on the left and pretend it's fake. If this guy was speaking truth, you would not be trying to defend him. So move on idiot.

He ain't gonna pick yo cotton no mo....

It's back under the rocks for you racist fringefucks.... back to being completely marginalized. Your worst nightmare has begun....

View attachment 966659
He's the one wanting to pick cotton. You will learn on election day. Like I said, trump will get between 3-4 million black votes. Now if you put the all the black trump supporters in one plce, the crowd woud look big. But if you put all the blacks that can't stand Trump in one place, well you coudn't, because 45 million people aren't going to fit in one place.

You know that trump supporters know that backs won't be voting for Trump when they have to post every black person they see talking about how they are going to vote republican.

Another black idiot being used by white racists.
Oh I get it. So if you're black and don't repeat the left's doctrine, then you're a slave. Weird right, considering the Democrats were founded on their position to maintain slavery, and a large percentage of Democrat congress voted against civil rights, but golly, we'll just have to take your word for it. After all, you've proven to be so honest :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back