The Brotha' lights up the dems.

So this makes you another black racist posting about supporting a proven white racist president?

jq01gM.gif
No I don't support Trump.

Bills wouldn't have passed without those dastardly sympathetic white supremacists providing the votes to make it into law.
Whites get no credit for correcting the mistakes they made. Whatthey voted for shod have been the law from day one. So yu can take that you should be grateful to whites bullsit amd stick it up your ass. Because Africans could have killed every white person when they first showed up in Africa, so thank Africans for letting those whites live. Then thank the Native Americans for letting whites live here instead of wiping them out in 1609.

Every day in this forum we see white conservatuves calling white iberals all kinds of things. But we blacks must agree with blacks like the idiot in the OP or we're on a plantation. This is more evidence of white supremacist thinking. We blacks must agree with blacks who see things as white supreacists but white supremacists don't ever have to agree with white liberals. The individual in the OP is a retard. Funny how I'm called a racist, but yet when I criticize another black person then I have to hear the retardation from these punk ass white scrub trump dick gurgling bitches.

No I don't support Trump.
You support the man who fought to keep integration out of his states schools because, as he said 'didn't want them to turn into a jungle'.
The same man who voted for the 1994 crime bill that put away many of your brothers?
You got your head up your ass, Bro'.

You support the man who fought to keep integration out of his states schools because, as he said 'didn't want them to turn into a jungle'.
The same man who voted for the 1994 crime bill that put away many of your brothers?
You got your head up your ass, Bro'.
Trump refused to rent to lacks and was busted by the Nixon DOJ. Then he tried to get 5 non white kids put to death. Then he tried to say the first black president was not an American. Then he tried to say the first black President didn't graduate from Columbia. Then he said Mexicans were rapists and murderers. Blacks supported the crime bill. We got grant money for our youth program from the 1994 crime bill. The provisions of that bill ran out in 2004. Blacks have been getting over incarcerated long after that bills provisions were no more.

You racists have got to come with better than this stale bs. Biden was VP to the first black president and did not try to undercut him. Biden picked a black VP. Black unemployment is lower under Biden than any other president. More black owned businsses have started under Biden. Biden has provided 16 billion to HBCUS. It's not 1994 son,. Biden has done good for blacks in 2024.

Forum List

Back