The Bush Administration Was "ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN" That Saddam Hussein Had WMDs

What? Wait, it was you pseudo-conservatives who brought up the sad fact that the Kurds were gassed by Saddam. It just so happens that occured under Rayguns last term while he was supporting Saddam. I know historical accuracy is not the pseudo-cons strong point but that doesn't preclude you from researching the matter.

You guys really need to get a new script.

Yes, Bush made mistakes, Yes, Reagan made mistakes, so did Clinton, Johnson, Kennedy, Nixon, Ike, Carter and every president back to Washington.

We currently have a president named Obama, its his mistakes and ideology that are screwing up our country TODAY.

But I know that concentrating on his screwups is something that you libs are not programmed to do.

Yeah right, right, when commenting on "The Bush Administration Was "ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN" That Saddam Hussein Had WMDs " I don't particularly conentrate on President Obama's performance.

OK, you win. Bush was wrong, the UN was wrong, France was wrong, Germany was wrong, Russia was wrong, Saudi was wrong--- Saddam fooled them all. now can we move on?

Well when you can't defend Obama go back to attacking Bush.
When was Bush ever dealt with?

When did YOU ever hold Bush accountable for anything?

Dealt with for what??? YOUR LIES???? Everyone here see's right through you.. Smile for the camera ;-)

Khamisiyah Area - Units Exposed List

MARC ATL= Liar and propagandist
LOL!!!

You know what Lady...I like you.

Your ranting has been rather entertaining.

I love your gusto....really I do. :thup:

This is me saying "CHEESE!!!" :D

got some bad news for ya-------Reagan is dead......Bush is no longer president

Whats happening now belongs to your hero, the kenyan messiah

This thread is not about Obama. Do you have a compulsive disorder?
The answer is a resounding....YES!!!

LoLing my A$$ off at Right Wing News. :lol:

They don't care about the truth.

I know right?

You can't get rid of what you don't have.

You can get rid of what you have.

They were moved to Syria. Hussein had months to do so.
Sounds like a good story.

Where's the PROOF Skippy?

Let's suppose, purely for the sake of argument, that Syria's WMD stocks didn't come from Iraq. OK, then, I invite you to prove the point beyond all doubt.

Can you show us how Syria came to have them ? Perhaps, proof that they were manufactured within Syria's own territory ? Or, clear evidence showing that they were worked on, developed, within any home-grown program ? Or, if purchased, where from ?

You see, I've seen NO evidence WHATEVER disproving the assertion that they came from Iraq. NONE.

I'm open to the truth, if that truth shows me to be wrong. I invite you to provide it.

And if you can't ... then accept the likelihood that what Syria has, really DID come from Iraq.

Not at all, Bush screwed up in several ways, he is responsible for his screw ups.

Now, will you admit that obama is responsible for his screw ups?
Name some of Bush's screw-ups as far as you're concerned. I'll settle for 2...from you.

Look you moron, a democrat controlled congress most of which believed Saddam had WMD's approved the war in Iraq.

And whether or not I held Bush responsible for anything is irrelevant.
I get it...Bush isn't, nor has he ever been, responsible for anything he did.

It's rehashed every time a RWer like Darth Cheney raises his ugly brutish head trying to relitigate the Iraq War and justify it. Which they have a steady on-going campaign.

Thank you!!! :clap2:

We knew he had them back in the late 80's and early 90's, because we're the ones who sold him the gas.

But he had no WMD's after 1993 and couldn't make any because we destroyed his infrastucture.
If radical RW Republicans didn't lie...they'd have nothing to say.

I note that you didn't have a response to my question about the Downing Street Memos, Marc. Tough to make the case that Bush "lied" us into war in Iraq when the secret war planning memos show quite clearly that both the Americans and the British planning the invasion of Iraq were deeply concerned about Saddam using WMD's against allied troops.

You can make a case that they believed bad intelligence...but it's rather apparent that Bush Administration weren't "lying" when they told the public that Saddam's WMD were a threat because the Downing Street Memos prove that they WERE worried about somthing which you propose they knew didn't exist...and THAT makes zero sense.
The goal post keeps getting moved I see. It's already been established that Bush CHERRY-PICKED his evidence, as there were insurmountable evidence that stated the opposite at that time.

Even going with the BS you're spewing, Bush n Co were either lying or EXTREMELY incompetent. Take your pick.

BTW, you are aware that Bush didn't want to hear anything but a reason to attack Iraq and go to war....right?

You guys really need to get a new script.

Yes, Bush made mistakes, Yes, Reagan made mistakes, so did Clinton, Johnson, Kennedy, Nixon, Ike, Carter and every president back to Washington.

We currently have a president named Obama, its his mistakes and ideology that are screwing up our country TODAY.

But I know that concentrating on his screwups is something that you libs are not programmed to do.

Yeah right, right, when commenting on "The Bush Administration Was "ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN" That Saddam Hussein Had WMDs " I don't particularly conentrate on President Obama's performance.

OK, you win. Bush was wrong, the UN was wrong, France was wrong, Germany was wrong, Russia was wrong, Saudi was wrong--- Saddam fooled them all. now can we move on?

You're poll-vaulting (deflecting?) again Fishie-Fish. Collin Power and Condolizza Rice are on tape in 2001 stating that Saddam had not been able to reconsitute his WMD program.

This thread is not about Obama. Do you have a compulsive disorder?

I know right?

You can get rid of what you have.

They were moved to Syria. Hussein had months to do so.

Let's suppose, purely for the sake of argument, that Syria's WMD stocks didn't come from Iraq. OK, then, I invite you to prove the point beyond all doubt.

Can you show us how Syria came to have them ? Perhaps, proof that they were manufactured within Syria's own territory ? Or, clear evidence showing that they were worked on, developed, within any home-grown program ? Or, if purchased, where from ?

You see, I've seen NO evidence WHATEVER disproving the assertion that they came from Iraq. NONE.

I'm open to the truth, if that truth shows me to be wrong. I invite you to provide it.

And if you can't ... then accept the likelihood that what Syria has, really DID come from Iraq.
Don't try that HOCUM with me man.

:lol:

I just asked YOU a question.

Prove that the WMDs were moved to Syria.

Either you have proof or you don't. And if you don't you got nothing but lies and conjecture, take your pick.

“At another location, we found barrels of chemical material that was intended for use as biochemical weapons. Everyone talks about there being no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but they seem to be referring to completed nuclear bombs, not the many deadly chemical weapons or precursors that Saddam had stockpiled.”

Yo my nigga!

Look you moron, a democrat controlled congress most of which believed Saddam had WMD's approved the war in Iraq.

And whether or not I held Bush responsible for anything is irrelevant.
Your words not mine.

It's rehashed every time a RWer like Darth Cheney raises his ugly brutish head trying to relitigate the Iraq War and justify it. Which they have a steady on-going campaign.

No need to justify a war no that's it's over and we won.

We knew he had them back in the late 80's and early 90's, because we're the ones who sold him the gas.

But he had no WMD's after 1993 and couldn't make any because we destroyed his infrastucture.

You idiots have nothing to do but bring up old shit that you couldn't even win the first time around. Anything to keep your mind off of the mess Obama is creating. You people are nothing but blind ass sheep.
Won what...?!!?!?? :eek:

The Republicans were given the BOOT with a RESOUNDING BOOM by the American People, not once, but TWICE!!!

Dey got DA BOOT I tell ya.....DA BOOT!!!!

KickButt.gif

Your words not mine.

No need to justify a war no that's it's over and we won.

You idiots have nothing to do but bring up old shit that you couldn't even win the first time around. Anything to keep your mind off of the mess Obama is creating. You people are nothing but blind ass sheep.
Won what...?!!?!?? :eek:

The Republicans were given the BOOT with a RESOUNDING BOOM by the American People, not once, but TWICE!!!

Dey got DA BOOT I tell ya.....DA BOOT!!!!

KickButt.gif

How soon 2010 is forgotten.

On historic night, Republicans sweep House Democrats from power
Republicans needed to claim 39 Democratic seats to retake the House Tuesday. They won more than 60, surpassing the 'Republican Revolution' of 1994.

Thanks for once again showing everyone how much of a blind partisan hack you are.

Do you ever tire of getting your ass kicked on these boards?

It happens so often I guess it's just a part of your daily life.

Last edited:

I know right?

Don't try that HOCUM with me man.

:lol:

I just asked YOU a question.

Prove that the WMDs were moved to Syria.

Either you have proof or you don't. And if you don't you got nothing but lies and conjecture, take your pick.

You're the LIAR in this thread and you do a disservice to all of the military members who were harmed by those chemicals which were blown sky high in that bunker, Iraq- 1991--
Defense.gov News Release: DOD RELEASES TWO REPORTS ON KHAMISIYAH DEMOLITION OPERATIONS

LIAR.. LIE SOME MORE LIAR

For the LIAR-- Being he can't or refuses to read:

U.S. Department of Defense
Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Public Affairs)
News Release

On the Web:
Defense.gov News Release: DOD RELEASES TWO REPORTS ON KHAMISIYAH DEMOLITION OPERATIONS
Media contact: +1 (703) 697-5131/697-5132 Public contact:
United States Department of Defense (defense.gov)
or +1 (703) 571-3343

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 207-02
April 25, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOD RELEASES TWO REPORTS ON KHAMISIYAH DEMOLITION OPERATIONS

The Department of Defense released today two reports relating to the events at Khamisiyah during the Gulf War. The first report is a final version of its case narrative "U.S. Demolition Operations at Khamisiyah." The second, "Modeling and Risk Characterization of U.S. Demolition Operations at the Khamisiyah Pit," is a technical report detailing the modeling and risk characterization of possible chemical warfare agent exposure in the Gulf War.

After publishing the first interim report in 1997, investigators working for DoD's special assistant for Gulf War Illnesses, Medical Readiness And Military Deployments intensified their efforts to address unanswered questions and to fully understand the effect of demolition operations on U.S. servicemembers. In addition, investigators began detailed computer modeling of events in the spring and summer of 1997 to determine the size and path of the potential hazard area created by demolition activities. The modeling resulted in the Defense Department sending notification letters to approximately 99,000 veterans in 1997.

Further refinement of computer modeling of the Khamisiyah Pit demolition was completed in January 2000. This information combined with an updated CIA estimate of how much chemical warfare agent was released, addition of deposition and decay to the models and consideration of toxicity of both sarin and cyclosarin in the models resulted in a second interim report published in December 2000. The improved modeling allowed investigators to redefine the potential hazard area, resulting in slight changes to the estimated numbers - 101,000 vs. 99,000 - of U.S. servicemembers possibly exposed to low-levels of nerve agent by the Khamisiyah demolitions. More than 66,000 soldiers were shown to be in the potential hazard area by both the 1997 and 2000 modeling. In December 2000, the Defense Department notified more than 140,000 servicemembers of their status based on their unit location inside or outside of the 2000 potential hazard area.

Since publication of the second interim report, investigators received new information from veterans inquiring about their inclusion or exclusion from the possible hazard area. After reviewing each request, investigators notified the veteran (and any others affected) of the results of the review, including any change in their possible exposure status. Examples of some of the reasons for change include:

Personnel identified on a unit manning list who did not actually deploy with the unit.
Air Force personnel attached or on exchange to Army units who were not on Army personnel lists; and
Army reserve civil affairs units attached to military police brigades.
As a result of the updates since the previous publication, the number of possibly exposed personnel now stands at 101,752.

The technical report, "Modeling and Risk Characterization of U.S. Demolition Operations at the Khamisiyah Pit," describes the details of the modeling and risk characterization of possible chemical warfare agent exposure in the Gulf War. It also details efforts to reconstruct the demolition of chemical-warfare-agent-filled munitions at Khamisiyah, Iraq, on March 10, 1991; to identify the servicemembers who possibly may have been exposed; and to evaluate the possible effects of that exposure.

Case narratives examine Gulf War incidents that might have involved chemical warfare agents. This final case narrative and technical report are available on GulfLINK at Case Narrative Khamisiyah Final Report and Index.

From the DEPT OF VETERAN'S AFFAIRS:

Khamisiyah, Iraq chemical storage demolition
Rockets filled with sarin and cyclosporine mixes were found at a munitions storage depot in Khamisiyah, Iraq that had been demolished by U.S. Servicemembers following the 1991 Gulf War cease-fire. An undetermined amount of these chemicals was released into the atmosphere.

The Department of Defense concluded about 100,000 Gulf War Veterans could have been exposed to low-levels of these nerve agents.

Chemical & Biological Weapons during Gulf War - Public Health

MARC ATL, the liar took off again when the FACTS were once more posted in this thread. Why are you people still arguing with this pathological liar ?? I've posted the FACTS straight from the government itself .. PROVING WMDS were in Iraq.. HELL, WE FOUND THEM and blew them up..

Try actually reading OP, and educate yourself.

MARC ATL, the liar took off again when the FACTS were once more posted in this thread. Why are you people still arguing with this pathological liar ?? I've posted the FACTS straight from the government itself .. PROVING WMDS were in Iraq.. HELL, WE FOUND THEM and blew them up..

Try actually reading OP, and educate yourself.
Hey toots...c'mre...gimme kiss.

hD93104A2

You're poll-vaulting (deflecting?) again Fishie-Fish. Collin Power and Condolizza Rice are on tape in 2001 stating that Saddam had not been able to reconsitute his WMD program.

Hindsight is almost always accurate, not always, but almost always.

you cannot change the facts that everyone believed that Saddam had WMDs. Both clintons, powell, kerry, the UN.

Powell has proven himself to be motivated by race rather than truth, and Condie is trying to maintain her image as a female black wizard.

If Saddam did not have chemical weapons, who gassed the kurds?

Not at all, Bush screwed up in several ways, he is responsible for his screw ups.

Now, will you admit that obama is responsible for his screw ups?
Name some of Bush's screw-ups as far as you're concerned. I'll settle for 2...from you.

I note that you didn't have a response to my question about the Downing Street Memos, Marc. Tough to make the case that Bush "lied" us into war in Iraq when the secret war planning memos show quite clearly that both the Americans and the British planning the invasion of Iraq were deeply concerned about Saddam using WMD's against allied troops.

You can make a case that they believed bad intelligence...but it's rather apparent that Bush Administration weren't "lying" when they told the public that Saddam's WMD were a threat because the Downing Street Memos prove that they WERE worried about somthing which you propose they knew didn't exist...and THAT makes zero sense.
The goal post keeps getting moved I see. It's already been established that Bush CHERRY-PICKED his evidence, as there were insurmountable evidence that stated the opposite at that time.

Even going with the BS you're spewing, Bush n Co were either lying or EXTREMELY incompetent. Take your pick.

BTW, you are aware that Bush didn't want to hear anything but a reason to attack Iraq and go to war....right?

Huge difference between what you've alleged, Marc...that Bush "lied"...and that Bush believed the wrong intelligence...a belief that was shared by many other Governments and Democrats like Hilary Clinton.

Did Bush want to attack Iraq? Frankly, I'd be amazed if he didn't. The leader of that country tried to have Bush's father assassinated. He also caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and was actively seeking atomic weapons. Now why WOULD George W. Bush want to rid the world of someone like Saddam? (eye-roll)

Forum List

Back