The Bush Administration Was "ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN" That Saddam Hussein Had WMDs

I knew we'd have one...

Please provide that proof of the WMDs that were found.

Thanks.

Perhaps I can assist ? See the 'Iraq WMD Declassified' link below >>

Iraq WMD Declassified

Yes - you'll see that this refers to FIVE HUNDRED of them.

Granted, what's referred to is NOT a stockpile of WMD's in pristine condition. But then, UN Resolution 1441 never insisted that they needed to be. Besides, even the WMD's found, had terrorists captured them instead, had significant terrorist potential.

In case you're wondering, this document became 'public knowledge' in the summer of 2006, courtesy of a press conference held by Rick Santorum (he was one of those on its distribution list, along with Nancy Pelosi, amongst others) - which, 'strangely', was NOT widely reported.

Fox News was one of the few exceptions. They kept a Web link to this same document accessible from their site, which is where I learned about it myself. To my knowledge, NO European media outlet reported on it AT ALL, amounting, surely, to a news blackout about it !!
Old, decaying cans of sarin buried and forgotten in the desert, are not WMD's.

Is that so ?

I can only suggest that you take that up with your OWN Intelligence authorities, then, because the document they produced makes it clear enough that they disagree. WMD's were looked for, and 'chemical munitions', i.e chemical WMD's, are what they found.

Why was that study, and that document, ever worked upon, then ? Why the effort expended ?

And, in your view, would it have been much better just to have kept silent about it all ?

Last but by no means least, how come, if this is all so 'questionable', that news of it wasn't far more widely disseminated ? After all, if it could be debunked to any extent, why wasn't that effort publicly and candidly made ?

Why such SILENCE instead ??

Last edited:
Do you deny that Kurds were killed by the use of WND's in north Iraq on March 16, 1988?
No, I'm not sure about that.

But it's STAGGERING that you've gone back to the '80s in an attempt to obfuscate and excuse Bush and his Administration for their blunders and lies.

Nuff sed.
No it's not 'Nuff sed'. Use logic and tell me what caused the deaths of those Kurds?
With that same "logic" of yours, are you suggesting then that Bush 'n' Co. went to war in 2003 over some WMD's that were in use/used in the late 1980's?

Is that it?

Moreover, that he was determined to use them.

We now know that was a blatant LIE.

Here's some of the gems that brought us to war with the wrong country for the wrong reasons. These are all quotes...

George Bush said:
Saddam's removal is necessary to eradicate the threat from his weapons of mass destruction

Donald Rumsfeld said:
Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction.

Donald Rumsfeld said:
We'll find them. It'll be a matter of time to do so.

George "aWol" Bush said:
I'm absolutely sure that there are weapons of mass destruction there and the evidence will be forthcoming. We're just getting it just now.

With all that alleged certainty, you don't just NOT be able to prove it. They lied to us, and they lied repeatedly and for a singular purpose of getting the country in a frame of mind to go to war.

How do the Republicans of USMB reconcile this? What's your response?

I love it when a big mouthed racist liberal steps in his own sh*t..

A Closer Look - Was Khamisiyah A Cover-Up? | Last Battle Of The Gulf War | FRONTLINE | PBS

https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/gulfwar/whiteper/index.htm

THREAD KILLER.. Buh bye

about as much as we were before the invasion and occupation.

Company Level Imports

Truth. We're your number one and we don't behead you.

:eusa_angel:

Our preferred method of torture is sending you Justin Beiber and Celine Dion.

Stop it. Just stop it, Brian Adams was enough.....:eusa_whistle:

A lot of American(s) companies are working very hard in Canada too.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. :eusa_shhh: We're setting her up to torture anyone who doesn't go along with the pipeline by making her Bieber #2. Go with the XL or not a moment's peace next year.

***diabolical laugh***

World domination is now possible.

Latest addition to our arsenals is.....

carlycover.jpg

Last edited:
LMFAO!! I'm still over here laughing.. More you say?? MORE PROOF OF WMD's??? K...

Articles about Khamisiyah - CNN

CNN?? The Commie News Network????

Time, fuzzy memories vex Gulf War probe
June 21, 1997
WASHINGTON CNN One year ago Sunday, the Pentagon revealed for the first time that U.S. troops had destroyed Iraqi chemical weapons shortly after the 1991 Persian Gulf War. Since then, it has been trying to answer the question of how many U.S. troops might have been exposed to small amounts of deadly nerve gas in the process.; The Pentagon is under considerable pressure to resolve this issue, particularly from Gulf War veterans who claim a laundry list of mysterious maladies since they returned from the region.

..and he did have them. Google is you're friend.

Geez, I told you in the second post. Now you're my nigga!

. “At another location, we found barrels of chemical material that was intended for use as biochemical weapons. Everyone talks about there being no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but they seem to be referring to completed nuclear bombs, not the many deadly chemical weapons or precursors that Saddam had stockpiled.”

RIP Kyle

Last edited:
Now we know the LIBERAL PROPAGANDA WAR AND LIE OF "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH LIED PEOPLE DIED.........." is a STINKING LIE.. and here's the real kicker.. OBAMA LIED PEOPLE DIED== True.. See Benghazi..

Remember how you always heard be wary of a boyfriend always accusing you of cheating because most likely they are the ones doing it?? LIBERALISM.

The whistle blower?? Pat Eddington, former CIA official.. Good man.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Gassed-Gulf-Pentagon-CIA-Cover-up-Syndrome/dp/0595092012]Gassed in the Gulf: The Inside Story of the Pentagon-CIA Cover-up of Gulf War Syndrome: Patrick Eddington: 9780595092017: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Read his book..

And what was the Raygun Administrations response to Iraq using them against Iran and the Kurds? Did he sanction them and halt their most favored trade status? No of course not. In fact they fought a Congressional sanction against Iraq.

got some bad news for ya-------Reagan is dead......Bush is no longer president

Whats happening now belongs to your hero, the kenyan messiah

This thread is not about Obama. Do you have a compulsive disorder?

The compulsive disorder is manifected in you leftiists who cannot stop the insanity about reagan and bush.

in your small minds you think that continuing to bring up reagan and bush will somehow take the spotlight off of obama's failures, lies, corruption, and marxist ideas---It won't work.

Perhaps I can assist ? See the 'Iraq WMD Declassified' link below >>

Iraq WMD Declassified

Yes - you'll see that this refers to FIVE HUNDRED of them.

Granted, what's referred to is NOT a stockpile of WMD's in pristine condition. But then, UN Resolution 1441 never insisted that they needed to be. Besides, even the WMD's found, had terrorists captured them instead, had significant terrorist potential.

In case you're wondering, this document became 'public knowledge' in the summer of 2006, courtesy of a press conference held by Rick Santorum (he was one of those on its distribution list, along with Nancy Pelosi, amongst others) - which, 'strangely', was NOT widely reported.

Fox News was one of the few exceptions. They kept a Web link to this same document accessible from their site, which is where I learned about it myself. To my knowledge, NO European media outlet reported on it AT ALL, amounting, surely, to a news blackout about it !!
Old, decaying cans of sarin buried and forgotten in the desert, are not WMD's.

Is that so ?

I can only suggest that you take that up with your OWN Intelligence authorities, then, because the document they produced makes it clear enough that they disagree. WMD's were looked for, and 'chemical munitions', i.e chemical WMD's, are what they found.

Why was that study, and that document, ever worked upon, then ? Why the effort expended ?

And, in your view, would it have been much better just to have kept silent about it all ?

Last but by no means least, how come, if this is all so 'questionable', that news of it wasn't far more widely disseminated ? After all, if it could be debunked to any extent, why wasn't that effort publicly and candidly made ?

Why such SILENCE instead ??

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, Chu added.

Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

It was widely reported in 2006. No need to debunk it. Burried and decaying munitions are not what the Bush administration was claiming Iraq had that threaten the worlds remaining super-power was it?

Forum List

Back