The C.I.A. Torture Cover-Up

I don't care that we tortured people. I care we covered it up.
I'd make a statement. You cause a terrorist attack on the United States and we will torture your ass if need be to get info. I'm not interested in playing nice with people who want to kill me.

Chicken and the egg arguement.

Which came first the wanting to kill Americans or the Mistreatment of the Foreigners?

When you find the answer to that ask yourself this: What difference does it make?

The answer to that question is "None"

People dont like being tortured. There are consequences ignore them or dont

I have no problem with the torture of enemies. If you don't want to be tortured then don't give us a reason to.

I'd make a statement. You cause a terrorist attack on the United States and we will torture your ass if need be to get info. I'm not interested in playing nice with people who want to kill me.

Which came first the wanting to kill Americans or the Mistreatment of the Foreigners?

When you find the answer to that ask yourself this: What difference does it make?

I have no problem with the torture of enemies. If you don't want to be tortured then don't give us a reason to.

If you have no problem with the torture of enemies dont cry when those ahem...Chickens come home to Roost.

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind

If you have no problem with the torture of enemies dont cry when those ahem...Chickens come home to Roost.

you're too stupid to realize and not man enough to admit our enemies with they were only "tortured" with waterboarding; rather than being turned over to PROXIES that do REAL TORTURE to them

and THAT is still a part of the obama anti-terror progream

RENDITION

SHOULD have read " our enemies WISH they were only waterboarded.........................

you're too stupid to realize and not man enough to admit our enemies with they were only "tortured" with waterboarding; rather than being turned over to PROXIES that do REAL TORTURE to them

RENDITION

Link up and prove it or dont and prove your stupidity

RENDITION

cant stop crying huh?

ok stand by

and be a man and admit you're wrong when i give you what you're asking for ok?
Link up and prove it or dont and prove your stupidity

cant stop crying huh?

ok stand by

and be a man and admit you're wrong when i give you what you're asking for ok?
Link up and prove it or dont and prove your stupidity[/QUOTE]

Obama preserves renditions as counter-terrorism tool - Los Angeles ...

articles.latimes.com/2009/feb/01/nation/na-rendition1*

Los Angeles Times

Feb 1, 2009 - Obama preserves renditions as counter-terrorism tool. The role of the CIA's controversial prisoner-transfer program may expand, intelligence experts say. ... Under executive orders issued by Obama recently, the CIA still has ...

Bush's Terror Overreach Becomes 'New Normal' Under Obama ...

www.bloomberg.com/.../bush-s-terror-overreach-becom...*

Bloomberg L.P.

May 27, 2012 - Critics of President George W. Bush's anti-terrorism efforts, mainly ... detention and the rendition of terrorism suspects to other countries, where they ... Goldsmith argues this largely reflects a self-correction on Obama's part.

gee leftard; i hope the HUFFINGTON POST is ok for you as a source; not to "right-wing"?

Obama Extraordinary Rendition - Huffington Post

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../obama-extraordinary-r...*

The Huffington Post

WASHINGTON -- The U.S. counterterrorism practice known as extraordinary rendition, in which suspects were quietly moved ... Officials: Obama Will Continue Using Rendition As Counter-Terrorism Tool ... Part of HuffPost News • HPMG News.

Dumbass cant even do a copy and paste and links to a 404 page not found :lol:

yup; that means i just made it up leftard

but you have a computer too right dork?

the truth is at your fingertips; waiting for you to un-lemming yourself jackwagon

so you just arent man enough; or adult enough; to admit REAL torture is still going on under obama?

the truth is at your fingertips; waiting for you to un-lemming yourself jackwagon

Ahaha so you said I was going to look stupid when you linked it THEN dont link it proving me right. Good bye idiot.

Ahaha so you said I was going to look stupid when you linked it THEN dont link it proving me right. Good bye idiot.

\

you're a coward; pure and simple. a child

The Obameter: End the use of torture | PolitiFact

The executive order brings the CIA into line with U.S. Army Field Manual on Interrogation, said said Tom Malinowski, Washington director for Human Rights Watch. This limits interrogators to humane techniques, a standard that already applies as a matter of law to the U.S. military, he said.

In addition, Obama "created a High Value Interrogation Group to manage the debriefing of the most important suspected terrorist captives using humane, non-coercive techniques,” Malinowski said. "This doesn't mean that abuse never happens, but there is no policy of abuse any more, and there is strong leadership from the president on down to prevent it.”

Even the American Civil Liberties Union -- in a report that generally expressed skepticism about how much Obama had changed the Bush administration's policies on countering terrorism -- acknowledged that his actions on torture were strong.

Some of the Bush-era policies "have been stopped,” the report said. "Torture … (is) no longer officially condoned. … President Obama categorically disavowed torture when he came to office, and closed the secret CIA prisons where so much of the abuse took place.”

Executive Order 13491 -- Ensuring Lawful Interrogations | The White House

human beings are a violent race. Bad things happen and must happen. it doesnt matter who started it. It is what it is, and i feel if they choose that path for whatever reason they desire, i will tell them flat out. I will ruin you. I will ruin your life if i capture you. You will be tortured for info regardless if its false or not. These will be the consequences of your actions. You can leave us alone and live in peace or take the risk.

Life is too short to be pussy footing around about being nice. Humans are an ignorant and short sighted race. In the universal scale, abortion, gay marriage, these wars we fight are meaningless. They are less than meaningless.

Regardless, you want to kill me or my family, then i warn you now as to what might happen.

it really doesnt matter if they use torture as an excuse to kill us. Its just one of many excuses they use. Stop torture and they will just use another excuse in its place.

Forum List

Back