The Cappucino Corral

Good morning, Cappuccinistas of the world.

Today is Rosentmontag in Germany. (Karneval - Monday).

Zwischen-Karnevalisten-und-Hochzeitsgaesten-macht-ein-Hund-mit-Pappnase-vor-dem-Koelner-Rathaus-Maennchen.jpg

Alaaaaaaaffff!!!!

Today is a good day to get rip, roaring drunk.

huh?? in front of the childer??

Greg

A good Sunday morning to all Cappuccinistas of the world. It's KARNEVAL-SUNDAY in Germany, which means that for about the next 48 hours, it's like being on a different planet. Lol. On my way with 8 year old Princess Statalina to a KARNEVALSZUG (parade), dressed as Darth!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Go on!!

You know you can do it!!

Greg

This is funny:

A 70 year old man went to his doctor’s office complaining about a pain in his private parts. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, “We will start with a sperm test. Take this jar home and bring me back a sample tomorrow.” The next day the 70 year old man reappears at the doctor’s office and gives him the jar, which is as clean and empty as on the previous day.
The doctor asked what happened and the man explains: “Well, doc, it’s like this: First I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then her left, but nothing. She even tried with her mouth, teeth in, teeth out, and still nothing. We even called up the lady next door and she tried with both hands and her mouth too, but nothing.”
The doctor was shocked! “You asked your neighbor?” The old man replied, “Yep, but no matter what we tried we couldn’t get the darn jar open!”

We went to the store earlier and made the decision to go ahead and go out for dinner tonight even though it's effing freezing cold. 8 degrees right now. We're both kind of changing our minds now that we're warm inside. It is looking more and more like we're staying in. Okay with me. :)

Can't say I blame you. We've had a sudden change of temperature here in Texas Hill Country.......I had to scurry around and cover all my plants, again! Now, today, we're on a warming trend again.......I wish Spring was here....I'm not a winter person.

This is funny:

A 70 year old man went to his doctor’s office complaining about a pain in his private parts. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, “We will start with a sperm test. Take this jar home and bring me back a sample tomorrow.” The next day the 70 year old man reappears at the doctor’s office and gives him the jar, which is as clean and empty as on the previous day.
The doctor asked what happened and the man explains: “Well, doc, it’s like this: First I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then her left, but nothing. She even tried with her mouth, teeth in, teeth out, and still nothing. We even called up the lady next door and she tried with both hands and her mouth too, but nothing.”
The doctor was shocked! “You asked your neighbor?” The old man replied, “Yep, but no matter what we tried we couldn’t get the darn jar open!”
:rofl:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back