The Cappucino Corral

If you come to a fork on the road take it..Yogi Berra
tumblr_mrt0yuJZRr1qigj88o1_500.jpg

We have the same problem.......have to keep raking the gravel back....we're going to get it asphalted someday, as soon as we pay off some other things....:eek:

It'll be nice to get it done! I just may be turning somersaults and cartwheels.....in my dreams.

How about you? :beer:

Well, we finally got a solar powered gate opener. It was becoming a problem as the gate started sagging a bit so you had to lift it with your foot and find the hole to lock it....and in the dark it was not too easy. I came home one night after playing Bunco, and couldn't do it, so I just put a big rock to hold it in place and told Mr. Mertex, "that's it" - we're getting an automatic opener....and so we did. I love it.

Going to a baseball game tonight.......not my favorite pastime, but we got free tickets and we (our choir) gets to sing the National Anthem......should be fun.

Don't forget the 7th- inning stretch!!!

Ha,ha,.....that's probably when we'll exit....:rolleyes:

Hey, isn't that when the Kisscam will be activated? You should stay, they might catch you and Mr. Mertex in the middle of a big old wet smoochie!!!

Going to a baseball game tonight.......not my favorite pastime, but we got free tickets and we (our choir) gets to sing the National Anthem......should be fun.

Don't forget the 7th- inning stretch!!!

Ha,ha,.....that's probably when we'll exit....:rolleyes:

Hey, isn't that when the Kisscam will be activated? You should stay, they might catch you and Mr. Mertex in the middle of a big old wet smoochie!!!

You're right..........:D

woo hoo....!!

How's it going, Tyrone?

Looks as if we're going to be getting some temperatures that are more fitting for the season, with a 'real feel' of 103 tomorrow. Can't say I haven't enjoyed the unseasonably cooler days, though.
I thought your area was affected by what remained of storm "Bill"..the circulation has held together well over land.. Orlando Florida yesterday was 105 degrees...
tumblr_my0n70C7HJ1r4lawno1_500.jpg

Forum List

Back