The Cappucino Corral

That sucks, so sorry to read that. My partner is in Texas right now I hear its awful.

Thanks, Drifter. It's nothing really horrible, but just a big old mess which I complain about every single time we get large amounts of rain. And I'm feeling really guilty about complaining, too, seeing what the people in Texas are going through.

That sucks, so sorry to read that. My partner is in Texas right now I hear its awful.

Thanks, Drifter. It's nothing really horrible, but just a big old mess which I complain about every single time we get large amounts of rain. And I'm feeling really guilty about complaining, too, seeing what the people in Texas are going through.

Everybody goes through something, I didn't see it as complaining. You are just sharing a part of yourself :)

Good morning everyone.
Oh...How sweet is...Golden State Warriors won the 2015 NBA Championship.

:clap2:

We were watching the game and for a minute toward the end I was afraid that the Cav's were going to make a comeback....I sure didn't want them to win..:)

Good day!

I thought I would share this with you all. It's a live cam of an Osprey family in Chesapeake Bay. Although Mama Audrey sat and sat on her eggs, the time passed to where it was judged by the experts that the eggs just plain weren't going to hatch, and talk began of bringing in a couple of osprey orphans. It looks like the orphans have arrived. I'm seeing no update, so don't know that for a fact, but now there are two (that I can see). Let's hope all goes well for them.

Osprey Cam

I tried and tried but can't get the video to work. Wish I could see it....:(

Good grief, I thought my little truck was going to sink in the mud bog, formerly known as my driveway. I can only imagine how Texas is faring. bless their hearts.

I'm going to have to see about getting the driveway asphalted, maybe. I've had tons of gravel put in over the years, but it tends to disappear.

We have the same problem.......have to keep raking the gravel back....we're going to get it asphalted someday, as soon as we pay off some other things....:eek:

tumblr_npe5apYl9h1uqe8iio1_400.gif

Forum List

Back