The Cappucino Corral

Horchata today

Horchata_smoothie_2.jpg

"Out there" on the main threads, the world is crazed! There is discord and rancor everywhere!

Normally, "caffeine" doesn't do much to calm my nerves. But, this li'l cafe might just do the trick.

Time for a regular cup of joe.

Good Morning, Ilar, glad you are here. You can take a shot of something in your Cappuccino, if you like. Whiskey is often very nice.

:D

"Out there" on the main threads, the world is crazed! There is discord and rancor everywhere!

Normally, "caffeine" doesn't do much to calm my nerves. But, this li'l cafe might just do the trick.

Good Morning, Ilar, glad you are here. You can take a shot of something in your Cappuccino, if you like. Whiskey is often very nice.

Strictly for the medicinal value, I suppose a shot of some Irish Whiskey might go nicely in that cup o' joe.

Strictly for the medicinal value, I suppose a shot of some Irish Whiskey might go nicely in that cup o' joe.

our-union-coffee-blended.jpg

Sunday came and went so fast. Two of my favorite TV programs were on tonight....AD - The Bible Continues and American Odyssey.....so I didn't get to spend too much time here on the Forum. Hope everyone had a great Sunday.

We got more rain today.....which means I can relax and not worry about having to water.

Good Morning, I Cappuccinisti della Terra, and a good start into you week I wish you.

Ok, yoda-English practicing I am.

Good afternoon........so far so good.......more rain today. Many parts of this area are now very susceptible to flooding....lots of people having a hard time being cheerful about the rain even though we have been praying for it for a long time....:(

Flood Warning issued June 15 at 8:16PM CDT until June 17 at 1:19AM CDT by NWS
[email protected]

Today, 8:16 PM
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Texas... Guadalupe River at Gonzales Affecting Gonzales County The flood warning continues for the Guadalupe River at Gonzales. * At 7:45 PM Monday the stage was 27.6 feet. * Flood stage is 31.0 feet. Read more…

Today, 8:11 PM
...The Flood Warning continues for the following river in Texas... Guadalupe River at Victoria affecting Victoria County Guadalupe River near Bloomington affecting Calhoun...Refugio and Victoria Counties .Recent rainfall over the area will keep the aforementioned river above flood stage for the next few days. Read more…

Today, 8:09 PM
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN FORT WORTH HAS ISSUED A * FLOOD ADVISORY FOR... COMANCHE COUNTY IN CENTRAL TEXAS... MILLS COUNTY IN CENTRAL TEXAS... * UNTIL 1115 PM CDT * AT 808 PM CDT...DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED HEAVY RAIN DUE TO Read more…

Today, 8:06 PM
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN FORT WORTH HAS ISSUED A * URBAN AND SMALL STREAM FLOOD ADVISORY FOR... WESTERN WISE COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL TEXAS... MONTAGUE COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL TEXAS... JACK COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL TEXAS... * UNTIL 1100 PM CDT Read more…

Today, 8:06 PM
...SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR CENTRAL ZAVALA AND SOUTH CENTRAL UVALDE COUNTIES UNTIL 900 PM CDT... AT 805 PM CDT...DOPPLER RADAR WAS TRACKING A STRONG THUNDERSTORM NEAR WASHER...OR 8 MILES NORTH OF LA PRYOR...MOVING SOUTHWEST AT 10 MPH. WINDS IN EXCESS OF 40 MPH WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THIS STORM. LOCATIONS IMPACTED INCLUDE... Read more…

I am hoping you stay flood free Mertex

Thanks, we are not in a flood prone area....but it's going to be devastating for a whole lot of people. I live in the Hill Country, and apparently my area is on a hill, although we have low water crossings and would be hard pressed to evacuate if it were to get bad enough that we had to.

I am hoping you stay flood free Mertex

Thanks, we are not in a flood prone area....but it's going to be devastating for a whole lot of people. I live in the Hill Country, and apparently my area is on a hill, although we have low water crossings and would be hard pressed to evacuate if it were to get bad enough that we had to.

Then I shall pray for the good people of Texas. That's a lot of people!!!

Forum List

Back