The Cappucino Corral

tumblr_mb66blu0dG1rosyxqo1_500.gif

I am hoping you stay flood free Mertex

Thanks, we are not in a flood prone area....but it's going to be devastating for a whole lot of people. I live in the Hill Country, and apparently my area is on a hill, although we have low water crossings and would be hard pressed to evacuate if it were to get bad enough that we had to.
Glad to hear that you and your family are okay. I've seen this kind of devastation twice in my life with casualties in 2 different countries. It's not a good memory to remember but every time I see this kind of natural disasters it bring me back to where exactly I was standing. When I saw this last night on CNN I just turn around.
This is the only reason I donate regularly to Red Cross. My prayers goes to the people in Texas.

Dr. Oz gets on my nerves. My partner likes his show and it's a point of contention between us! :argue:

I used to like Dr. Oz, until I started reading all the bad press about him......he may have some good suggestions but I've done some of the stuff he recommends without it working....so he lost credibility with me.

I am hoping you stay flood free Mertex

Thanks, we are not in a flood prone area....but it's going to be devastating for a whole lot of people. I live in the Hill Country, and apparently my area is on a hill, although we have low water crossings and would be hard pressed to evacuate if it were to get bad enough that we had to.
Glad to hear that you and your family are okay. I've seen this kind of devastation twice in my life with casualties in 2 different countries. It's not a good memory to remember but every time I see this kind of natural disasters it bring me back to where exactly I was standing. When I saw this last night on CNN I just turn around.
This is the only reason I donate regularly to Red Cross. My prayers goes to the people in Texas.

Thanks, everyone. It's been raining on and off......my yard looks ultra green and the sun is out.....if I didn't know about Wild Bill (tropical storm) that hit the coast at noon today and that some areas are really getting pounded I would think that everyone in Texas is enjoying a nice sunny day. So far we haven't had any strong winds are hard rain....so hopefully we are out of its range by now.

Good day!

I thought I would share this with you all. It's a live cam of an Osprey family in Chesapeake Bay. Although Mama Audrey sat and sat on her eggs, the time passed to where it was judged by the experts that the eggs just plain weren't going to hatch, and talk began of bringing in a couple of osprey orphans. It looks like the orphans have arrived. I'm seeing no update, so don't know that for a fact, but now there are two (that I can see). Let's hope all goes well for them.

Osprey Cam

Good grief, I thought my little truck was going to sink in the mud bog, formerly known as my driveway. I can only imagine how Texas is faring. bless their hearts.

I'm going to have to see about getting the driveway asphalted, maybe. I've had tons of gravel put in over the years, but it tends to disappear.

Good grief, I thought my little truck was going to sink in the mud bog, formerly known as my driveway. I can only imagine how Texas is faring. bless their hearts.

I'm going to have to see about getting the driveway asphalted, maybe. I've had tons of gravel put in over the years, but it tends to disappear.

That sucks, so sorry to read that. My partner is in Texas right now I hear its awful.

Forum List

Back