The Cappucino Corral

matthew-diffee-i-m-trapped-in-an-elevator-wait-it-gets-worse-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

woo hoo....!!

How's it going, Tyrone?

Looks as if we're going to be getting some temperatures that are more fitting for the season, with a 'real feel' of 103 tomorrow. Can't say I haven't enjoyed the unseasonably cooler days, though.
I thought your area was affected by what remained of storm "Bill"..the circulation has held together well over land.. Orlando Florida yesterday was 105 degrees...
tumblr_my0n70C7HJ1r4lawno1_500.jpg

When I left work yesterday at 5pm it was 99. Should be hotter today.
I'm in eastern Georgia but getting out of here today.

Happy Saturday everyone.......we're having overcast day with mist and sprinkles on and off......we left at the seventh inning......the Missions had tied the game with Midland 1-1 (minor leagues) and now we found out that Midland won 4 to one......so it's a good thing we left when we did......the Missions got beat.

Rainy_day_here_.gif

woo hoo....!!

How's it going, Tyrone?

Looks as if we're going to be getting some temperatures that are more fitting for the season, with a 'real feel' of 103 tomorrow. Can't say I haven't enjoyed the unseasonably cooler days, though.
I thought your area was affected by what remained of storm "Bill"..the circulation has held together well over land.. Orlando Florida yesterday was 105 degrees...

Epilogue: when I got home, about the same time of day as the 99 down where I left (about 200 miles), the temp here was 70. :eusa_dance:

woo hoo....!!

How's it going, Tyrone?

Epilogue: when I got home, about the same time of day as the 99 down where I left (about 200 miles), the temp here was 70. :eusa_dance:

Er, maybe they're closer to the sun? :badgrin::badgrin:

Damn, I'm gone for one day and y'all chat away!

Dear stat: the secret to success is to stay off your own thread!

:lol:

Actually, moved swimming up one day and went for 4 hours with little Princess Statalina yesterday. The weather went from freak storms on Friday to blazingly hot for a while yesterday to cold as Antarctica this morning. It's enough to make a dude feel dizzy!

Forum List

Back