The Cappucino Corral

tumblr_nlcjtgD0qx1rq6lflo1_500.png

Hello, Debra K , and welcome to the Cappuccino Corral!!!

the-cappuccino-in-a-mug21.jpg

Thank you! :)

There is a BB viewer floating around where you can view feeds for free

B3V BB Feed Viewer

BBViewer

Thank you Drifter.

Last night's show was interesting. Although Austin is playing a fairly good game at this point, I don't like his portrayal of himself as "Judas". Austin has been able to pull some strings, he's not overly clever at hiding things. Vanessa was livid when he threw the veto competition. I don't think she bought his denial at all. And Jason could tell he was lying at one point, but I can't remember what the lie was at this point. With Jeff in Liz's bed ... and the two of them under the covers ... Austin was not happy. He acted like a jealous boyfriend, and Liz doesn't want to be controlled. But Jeff is gone now ... and Austin doesn't have to worry about sharing his gal with another male houseguest. The "Sixth Sense" group are still in power with Shelli and Liz winning HoH. I wonder if their target will be James again. John the Dentist is still hilarious and I think he might be America's favorite player.

John gets much more tv time then we see of him on the feeds. I think he may be a fan favorite but unless he gets some alliances going I don't know if he will win.

Austin seems possessive and too into Liz it's only been a couple weeks how can you be that jealous? Liz voted to keep Jeff so she didn't like Austin, plus he has a girlfriend right? (weird situation there)

I really wish Becky and John would form some alliances with people I am getting worried they are going to get booted.

B3V BB Feed Viewer

BBViewer

Thank you Drifter.

Last night's show was interesting. Although Austin is playing a fairly good game at this point, I don't like his portrayal of himself as "Judas". Austin has been able to pull some strings, he's not overly clever at hiding things. Vanessa was livid when he threw the veto competition. I don't think she bought his denial at all. And Jason could tell he was lying at one point, but I can't remember what the lie was at this point. With Jeff in Liz's bed ... and the two of them under the covers ... Austin was not happy. He acted like a jealous boyfriend, and Liz doesn't want to be controlled. But Jeff is gone now ... and Austin doesn't have to worry about sharing his gal with another male houseguest. The "Sixth Sense" group are still in power with Shelli and Liz winning HoH. I wonder if their target will be James again. John the Dentist is still hilarious and I think he might be America's favorite player.

I don't like Austin that much.......and calling himself Judas just makes it worse. The fact that Vanessa is able to control him makes me dislike him even more.......he was lying, but for her to come at him like that and all he did was try and prove that he is still obeying her just made him appear wishy-washy. If any of them don't realize that Shelli and Clay, as a couple are powerful and try to break them up, they are all going to go out the door one by one. I don't have much hope for them, (everyone outside of Clay/Shelli) since they can't seem to win any of the challenges or figure things out. Vanessa may turn eventually, but she seems to be taken in by them, too, so far. I keep changing my mind about who I like from week to week.......they all seem disappointing, but there isn't anyone that I absolutely abhor....like I used to feel about Rachel and Evil Dick some time back.

B3V BB Feed Viewer

BBViewer

Thank you Drifter.

I don't like Austin that much.......and calling himself Judas just makes it worse. The fact that Vanessa is able to control him makes me dislike him even more.......he was lying, but for her to come at him like that and all he did was try and prove that he is still obeying her just made him appear wishy-washy. If any of them don't realize that Shelli and Clay, as a couple are powerful and try to break them up, they are all going to go out the door one by one. I don't have much hope for them, (everyone outside of Clay/Shelli) since they can't seem to win any of the challenges or figure things out. Vanessa may turn eventually, but she seems to be taken in by them, too, so far. I keep changing my mind about who I like from week to week.......they all seem disappointing, but there isn't anyone that I absolutely abhor....like I used to feel about Rachel and Evil Dick some time back.

Mertex Debra K None of them bug me this year in the way hg's did previous seasons, my favorites seem to change from week to week. If Austin had not gone full blown love puppy I would have liked him but him forcing a showmance is just dumb. Still I don't hate him like other people do. The creepy factor is there but sometimes I almost feel like he is acting and bad acting at that to boost his wrestling career. I wouldn't be surprised if he thought pretending a big showmance toward Liz made him popular. It just seems like bad acting :lol:

For me Audrey is the one who is the most annoying in that house and after her Steve. Steve has just as strong creepo vibes as Austin.

The People I like Johnny Mac ( though he's slipping in my book don't think he should keep volunteering to be a pawn) I like Becky, Jason,Vanessa.

I am kind of on the fence with the twins, I am holding out to see how I feel about them.

Shelli is doing a good job and Clay is supporting her. Like you said it's changing for me week to week and at least I don't Hate anyone like i did previous seasons.

That's probably the best version of El Condor Pasa I ever heard. Beautiful. It reminds me when I was younger. With so much girls having fun when during our sailing trip one of my a friends drown with that music playing. I was not able to hold my tears listening to your post.

That's terribly sad. I'm so sorry, Charwin.

Tyrone,
That's probably the best version of El Condor Pasa I ever heard. Beautiful. It reminds me when I was younger. With so much girls having fun when during our sailing trip one of my a friends drown with that music playing. I was not able to hold my tears listening to your post.

at the price of your grief and tears I believe she lived again in your memories of her .....
I am reminded of this tune

Tyrone,

Oh, my. My heart goes out to you, Charwin95.

Forum List

Back