The Cappucino Corral

Good morning! It's terribly chilly here in the PA Highlands. We have a fire roaring and a giant pot of tea on the stove. I feel some board games and cocktails in my life around noon. Nothing like a weekend at the cabin. Cheers!

Can I come over? I love fireplace fires, and board games......I can brew me own coffee......tea doesn't do much for me unless it is iced....:)

How fast can you make it to the Laurel Highlands? lol. To be fair, the tea had a hardy dash of Disaronno. I am on holiday so a little morning cocktail is a must. Cheers!

frozen PANTS are hard to fold.

That explains why Mertex hangs them in her windows instead. ;)

And I'm sure you'll be telling us how you know that ...................

:link:

With photos.

In full color.

:woohoo:

:disagree:

On the advice of my lawyer I have decided that I will plead the 5th. :D

Nah!

What harm can one little picture do? ;)

55l7.jpg

O
M
G

Wait till Mertex sees this.

Man oh man, Derideo_Te - YOU are in BIG trouble.

:popcorn:

Excuse moi?

Who was it that demanded full color photos?

Incitement and conspiracy makes you just as guilty as me!

I hope you brought enough popcorn for the both of us! :D

With photos.

In full color.

Nah!

55l7.jpg

O
M
G

Excuse moi?

Both of you - to the corner............didn't Stat mention in the rules no sassiness?

With photos.

In full color.

Nah!

55l7.jpg

O
M
G

Excuse moi?

Both of you.....to the corner......didn't Stat mention in the rules "No Sassiness?"........

angry-woman-pointing-finger-8433248.jpg

Good morning! It's terribly chilly here in the PA Highlands. We have a fire roaring and a giant pot of tea on the stove. I feel some board games and cocktails in my life around noon. Nothing like a weekend at the cabin. Cheers!

Can I come over? I love fireplace fires, and board games......I can brew me own coffee......tea doesn't do much for me unless it is iced....:)

How fast can you make it to the Laurel Highlands? lol. To be fair, the tea had a hardy dash of Disaronno. I am on holiday so a little morning cocktail is a must. Cheers!

My private jet can be ready in minutes....is there a place near you it can land? And, in that case, I'll take the tea. What kind of board games?

My private jet can be ready in minutes....is there a place near you it can land? And, in that case, I'll take the tea. What kind of board games?

It may be wiser to take a boat. Do have a yacht? You can sail up the Allegheny in style. lol

Our first game is going to be Settlers of Catan and Agricola. I brought a whole giant tub filled with games. I live for it. Yay!

Just notice this thread after i posted in The Coffee Shop. Mocha Cappuccino and scones are my latest favorite afternoon pick me up, so maybe i'll double fist it today, lol. Hey there everyone..

Hey Bonita Louise

Belly up to the bar, pick your poison and dig in.

That's my crude way of saying Welcome!

Do you make scones? I've never met a scone I liked. Too heavy. I'd love to find a recipe that made a lighter end result. Maybe that would be called a muffin?
Thanks for the welcome! No don't do a lot of baking anymore just bakery bought. These are small and really not to heavy..lighter in texture than old fashions. I never met a muffin i didn't like, get mine at Costco.
Gave up alcoholic beverages about 25 years ago but love virgin bloody mary's made with V8, black olives and celery.

Just notice this thread after i posted in The Coffee Shop. Mocha Cappuccino and scones are my latest favorite afternoon pick me up, so maybe i'll double fist it today, lol. Hey there everyone..

Hello Bonita Louise and welcome/Bienvenue/Herzlich Willkommen to the Cappucino Corral!

Here we shoot the shit with the best of them, so pick your shit and start to shoot!

But remember:

-no politics
-no religion
-no trolling

Have a good time!!

-Stat
Thanks! :smile:

Hey Bonita Louise

Belly up to the bar, pick your poison and dig in.

That's my crude way of saying Welcome!

Do you make scones? I've never met a scone I liked. Too heavy. I'd love to find a recipe that made a lighter end result. Maybe that would be called a muffin?
Thanks for the welcome! No don't do a lot of baking anymore just bakery bought. These are small and really not to heavy..lighter in texture than old fashions. I never met a muffin i didn't like, get mine at Costco.
Gave up alcoholic beverages about 25 years ago but love virgin bloody mary's made with V8, black olives and celery.

I like those too....., especially on a hot day when I've been working out.....with pepper sprinkled heavily on top! :)

It may be wiser to take a boat. Do have a yacht? You can sail up the Allegheny in style. lol

Our first game is going to be Settlers of Catan and Agricola. I brought a whole giant tub filled with games. I live for it. Yay!

We're so dry here in Texas....no point in having a yacht. I've never heard of that game....is it easy enough to learn?

We are having a "New Hampshire in January" type of day here.........brrrrr.....already have a fire in the fireplace....now for some cocoa.

Here too -- teakettle's whistling on the wood stove, ready for tea or cocoa at a moment's notice :coffee:
Didn't even get above 30 today. Now it's into the teens.

Here too -- teakettle's whistling on the wood stove, ready for tea or cocoa at a moment's notice :coffee:

I hope Hobbes is inside where it's warm.....our silly Cali, who loves to go outside most days decided today was not a good one to go outside.....:rolleyes:

Hello and Welcome to USMB Bonita....and nice of you to drop in. Hope you'll visit again, soon and we can get to know you better.

welcome-45.gif

Thank you! :bye1:..I love kitties too!

I hope Hobbes is inside where it's warm.....our silly Cali, who loves to go outside most days decided today was not a good one to go outside.....:rolleyes:

Hobbes loves this weather. He lounges by the wood stove for as long as it's cooking. Not too keen on the outside world -- he goes out but doesn't stay real long.

Looking forward to Tuesday -- when the HIGH will be 23. But do I get snow? Hmph. I get a warm front the next day that brings rain. Phooey.

With photos.

In full color.

Nah!

55l7.jpg

O
M
G

Excuse moi?

Both of you - to the corner............didn't Stat mention in the rules no sassiness?

With photos.

In full color.

Nah!

55l7.jpg

O
M
G

Excuse moi?

Both of you.....to the corner......didn't Stat mention in the rules "No Sassiness?"........

angry-woman-pointing-finger-8433248.jpg

Nope. Sassiness is ok.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back