The Cappucino Corral

I can hardly wait for my show "Homeland" to come on tonight.....it is sooooooo good!

I will.....I thought they were done with it when they ended it last year....and I didn't think they could come back with a "just as exciting as the first go-round" program, but they actually have.

Hmmmmmmm.

Ive been looking for a place to shoot the shit........about stuff.

Is this it?

My lovely.....almost perfect in every way....daughter has entered into a very serious relationship with a West Point Cadet.

I wonder if the cadet will be able to keep up?

Yep, this is it. I hope things go well with your daughter and her new relationship.

Hmmmmmmm.

Is this it?

My lovely.....almost perfect in every way....daughter has entered into a very serious relationship with a West Point Cadet.

Trust your daughter to have good judgment and pick someone that she knows her dad would approve of.

Hmmmmmmm.

Is this it?

Trust your daughter to have good judgment and pick someone that she knows her dad would approve of.

She knows I approve. But.......I don't think she would think twice if I didn't. She's got a very pronounced independent streak.

I will admit.....being called "sir" by someone other than a customer service rep is kind of endearing.

Hmmmmmmm.

Is this it?

Yep, this is it. I hope things go well with your daughter and her new relationship.

Thanks. It's likely the biggest decision she will ever make.

That thought makes me wonder........if she were given a choice when it came to who would raise her.......her parents....................?

Hmmmmmmm.

Is this it?

She knows I approve. But.......I don't think she would think twice if I didn't. She's got a very pronounced independent streak.

I will admit.....being called "sir" by someone other than a customer service rep is kind of endearing.

You are very fortunate. That she has chosen a cadet is a good thing.....some parents have to deal with their daughters choosing someone they totally do not agree on, who doesn't hold the same values or maybe even worse.....unemployed and on drugs. Count your blessings.

Hmmmmmmm.

Is this it?

That thought makes me wonder........if she were given a choice when it came to who would raise her.......her parents....................?

Interesting question.

I suspect that 99.999% of all kids would still opt for the parents they have.

Speaking for myself I would have preferred some of my friend's mothers who were more rational than my own. ;)

Hmmmmmmm.

Is this it?

Interesting question.

Speaking for myself I would have preferred some of my friend's mothers who were more rational than my own. ;)

My family is somewhat dysfunctional but yeah, I'd still say yes here.

Hmmmmmmm.

Is this it?

Interesting question.

That percentage is high, I think.

When I stop to think about my experience as a parent.....I always end up thinking......."How the fuck did that happen?"

My kids are better people than I am. It isn't even close.

Hmmmmmmm.

Is this it?

Interesting question.

I want the dog in that picture.

Hmmmmmmm.

Is this it?

Interesting question.

That's not a dog....it's a wolf!

Interesting question.

You just blew my mind!

Interesting question.

You just blew my mind!

Yep, I always try to put wolf avi's of wolves in a friendly light. That one wants to play, LOL.

Interesting question.

You just blew my mind!

Yep, I always try to put wolf avi's of wolves in a friendly light. That one wants to play, LOL.

We had a couple of Siberian Huskies, and one of them, gray with blue eyes could have passed for a wolf.

Forum List

Back