The carbon dioxide level is dangerously low

Let's see the environmentalists attack this article @ The carbon dioxide level is dangerously low

We all know they will. :eusa_whistle:

The United States is needlessly penalizing itself and squandering its resource endowment, all because of the big lie that carbon dioxide is causing dangerous global warming. The Chinese, in contrast, merely pay lip service to that big lie. The only reason they are making a token effort on the “global warming” front is to encourage Western countries to continue hobbling their own economies. One can be forgiven for thinking that there must be some truth in the global warming notion given how much noise its advocates have made. But as with most causes promoted by leftist ideologues, the truth is exactly the opposite to their claim. The fact of the matter is the carbon dioxide level of the atmosphere remains dangerously low at four hundred parts per million. In fact the more carbon dioxide there is in the atmosphere, the better for all forms of life on planet Earth.

:eusa_clap:

Do conservatives ever bother getting someone's bio before using them as a source?

David Archibald Exaggerates the Solar Influence on Future Climate Change
David Archibald Exaggerates the Solar Influence on Future Climate Change

"David Archibald is a climate "skeptic" who has been CEO of multiple oil and mineral exploration companies operating in Australia, and currently is part of the scientific advisory panel for the Australian Climate Science Coalition (ACSC) - a group of Australian fake skeptics which also includes Bob Carter, John McLean, David Evans, and Ian Plimer. Archibald is a major proponent of the "it's the sun" myth, and from time to time will publish a paper in Energy&Environment (the controversial journal which publishes "skeptic" research which is too erroneous to meet the standards in standard peer-reviewed journals), claiming that a decline in solar activity will lead to substantial cooling over the next few decades."

Ya. Why on Earth would a CEO of an oil company make anything up (rolls eyes.)

Probably for the same reason that the CAGW crowd would. They have built their reputations and material wealth on developing a fraud. Their science is the most shoddy in the world and to date they have failed in every prediction.

Why oh why would they start making things up:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

What's a matter? Having trouble responding at a 2nd grade level? Again, you just ignore my questions because you know the answer and the answer makes you look insane. And I don't know enough about Chavez to care. Just like you he was a person and as far as people go, I guess they live and die. Is that a hero? Not really.

He was a Social Democrat. I figured you would be conversant with the types of shitholes they create.

And here you accused me of supporting a dictator.

I thought your earlier post was about how I hated Democracy and wanted to control people.

Get your story straight. So which is it? Do I want to control those and kill whom I cant control or do I support a Democracy?

Ah, don't answer. I know youre literally too hateful to have a coherent answer.

Hateful? Where have I ever been hateful? Chavez was a dictator in all but name. He was a Social Democrat. You claim to be a social democrat. He was a shining example of your kind.

do you only favor dictatorial leadership?

Does objective reality conform to human Democracy? So if people took a big vote and decided the sky was purple it would become purple? Or better yet, if everyone elected cars to become people, would cars suddenly become people?

Yep, reality is a dictator alright. It doesn't conform to our wishes. It just exists and if we don't like it tough shit.
Well sir, in a democracy, at least there is a debate on the color of the sky and evidence is presented from both sides of the argument. So much different than the global warmers claim. There has been no debate, there is no evidence that has been presented. So, your point is more directed that the situation resembles a dictatorship rather than democracy rule. That sir is I supposed what you like. Too bad for you!

I didn't know I could be Democrat and Dictator. What are you then? When I read the definitons of each, they contradict one another so I don't see how you make any sense, but you've never intended to make sense. You only want to tell others how stupid, ignorant, and fucking pathetic they are.

And about the hateful language, yeah, you might want to review your posts. They involve several curse words followed by name calling, and a ton of hostility towards almost any position. Now I know you don't see yourself that way, but when you consider "you're a fucking idiot" respectful, then your understanding of respect needs examined.

In fact the more carbon dioxide there is in the atmosphere, the better for all forms of life on planet Earth.

:eusa_clap:
I suggest that you and the idiots at the radical HumanEvents put a plastic bag over your heads and a rubber band around your necks to maximize the CO2 in your personal atmosphere and "better" your life. The result of that will certainly better the rest of the planet. :eusa_whistle:

I didn't know I could be Democrat and Dictator. What are you then? When I read the definitons of each, they contradict one another so I don't see how you make any sense, but you've never intended to make sense. You only want to tell others how stupid, ignorant, and fucking pathetic they are.

And about the hateful language, yeah, you might want to review your posts. They involve several curse words followed by name calling, and a ton of hostility towards almost any position. Now I know you don't see yourself that way, but when you consider "you're a fucking idiot" respectful, then your understanding of respect needs examined.

Democrat is a term. By your actions and your desires is it determined what you are. The USSR was supposedly a Union, which implies free will. But as any student of history knows there was very little free will in the former USSR. The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea is everything BUT democratic. It is a dictatorship.

You parse words and think you're so clever but the truth is you're not clever, nor are you smart (yes, there IS a difference). You're just average, like every other sanctimonious progressive I have ever known.

Does objective reality conform to human Democracy? So if people took a big vote and decided the sky was purple it would become purple? Or better yet, if everyone elected cars to become people, would cars suddenly become people?

Yep, reality is a dictator alright. It doesn't conform to our wishes. It just exists and if we don't like it tough shit.

It is DICTATORIAL for a board of 10 or 12 scientists to issue SWEEPING public policy statements on behalf of several THOUSAND accomplished scientists.. Those organizations collect dues BECAUSE the members want DISCOUNTS on conference fees, journal access, and Car Rentals. THAT'S why they HAVE a membership.. NOT BECAUSE the membership DESIRES or ADVOCATES taking positions on public policy.

So ---- YES --- the membership SHOULD be polled, the process SHOULD be opened up if they want to make those statements in the name of the membership. Anything else -- would be dictatorial and deceptive to the public dupes like GoldiRocks and Abraham and perhaps yourself who simply "count the votes" and can't weigh in on the details of the propositions..

In other words, most of the members of whatever organization you belong to told you "Ah shadup, stop spouting BS".

That didn't happen.. I belong to three prof. orgs. ONE of those has a bullshit feely statement about Climate Change which I ignore. But I did lead a revolt of members against an enviro reporter that they hired for their Award Winning general interest magazine. The guy does fabulous work, but we convinced him to drop the hype and dogma that he was
kicking in about AGW, renewables and stick to the facts. I now PROUDLY quote and cite his work regularly to friends and colleagues..

TWO of them also have endorsements of Global Redistribution and Global Technology/ Social Justice. I'm more concerned about getting rid of THOSE than I am about the AGW propaganda.

I don't have to go to Venezuela or Cambodia for examples of progressives seeking
dictatorial powers.. We have a clear record with FDR and our new FDR Jr who's sitting
in the Oval Office right now.. You have the PROGRESSIVE wing of the Dem party pushing Obama
to make 2014 the year of action "with or without Congress".. Clearly, if they could, they would
bring back the Federal Movie Review Board from the FDR era and the great WPA programs that
involved labor practices and employment that would make any true "liberal" cringe today.

All in the name of obtaining and wielding power in THEIR image of what life you should lead.
Much like the posts that Gnarly makes exhorting us all to create heaven on earth by HIS designs.

All little dictators in their own right. To bring this back to topic -- and for Gnarly to SEE actual progressive ideals in this AGW movement..

"We need to get some broad based support, to capture the public's imagination... So we have to offer up scary scenarios, make simplified, dramatic statements and make little mention of any doubts... Each of us has to decide what the right balance is between being effective and being honest." - Stephen Schneider, lead author of many IPCC reports

"It doesn't matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true." - Paul Watson, co-founder of Greenpeace

"We've got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy." - Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation

"No matter if the science of global warming is all phony... climate change provides the greatest opportunity to bring about justice and equality in the world." - Christine Stewart, fmr Canadian Minister of the Environment

"The only way to get our society to truly change is to frighten people with the possibility of a catastrophe." - emeritus professor Daniel Botkin

"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?" - Maurice Strong, founder of the UN Environment Program

That last one ought to bring the GnarlyOne close to orgasm... Am I right??? Afterglow for you.. Light up. "our species is out of control ... if we don't control population -- nature will" -- Maurice Strong

Ah yes, one of the "Conservatives" still spouting hate for ol' FDR. And therefore against reality in all of it's forms.

Well, buddy boy, most of the nation remembers FDR as one of the great Presidents. And thinks that people that spout the shit that you do are a few shy of a load.

So you attack science and real scientists out of political motives, not caring a whit about the truth.

Ah yes.. The good ole days of workers 1400 miles from home high in a Sierra winter building train trestles on ledges with no safety rules.. Or the Movie Review panel that determined every script and every film produced.. Try that Prog shit today and maybe 4% would back you up... Oh wait --- BHO is DOING that experiment.. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back