The Cassidy Hutchinson Book is Very Good

everything you say is just whining crying, tears, and bull shit.

Numerous people come forward and tell the truth about your failed republican party, and you rfailed president trump. You just live in denial because facts are kryptonite to you.

Everything She says has been corroborated, and your boys trials are going to be a vicious gut punch for you and your merry band of crybabbies
You moron. NOTHING that liar has said has been corroborated. In fact, it was proven she LIED. That book should be listed under fiction.

Tony Ornato lied to her? Wow.

How do you know?
Ornato disputed Hutchinson's testimony Then, the liar Kinzinger, said he 'believed' that Ornato was trying to discredit Hutchinson. Then, after obvious pressure from the corrupt Jan 6 committee said his memory was 'fuzzy.' Can you blame him with Biden's whole DOJ breathing down his neck? There is no proof Trump did any of that.

Last edited:
You moron. NOTHING that liar has said has been corroborated. In fact, it was proven she LIED. That book should be listed under fiction.
AHAHAHAHA !!

Everything she said was proven true by multiple sources, you just don't like the facts she exposes
She exposes how you trash rioted on Jan 6th and how Trump was a corrupt and failed president, all of which is true and corroborated.
Trump's trials and prison sentence is going to be a vicious reality check for you people

Ornato disputed Hutchinson's testimony Then, the liar Kinzinger, said he 'believed' that Ornato was trying to discredit Hutchinson. Then, after obvious pressure from the corrupt Jan 6 committee said his memory was 'fuzzy.' Can you blame him with Biden's whole DOJ breathing down his neck? There is no proof Trump did any of that.
A. No one really cares if Trump “did any of that “

B. Hutchinson testified that the conversation took place under oath.

Ornato did not dispute it under oath

Hutchinson testified under oath about these facts...

Your comments have no meaning or merit. Anytime you people hear facts you don't like you just cry lies, its so pathetic.

You don't care about America at all, you just care about team GOP and promoting republicans failure and lies. Your party is a total failure because they blew everything up in 2008 and then went down in flames and incited a riot in 2020. They took a balanced budget and turned it into $3T /yr deficits, and you can cry about that all you want, but that is the cold hard facts from the cold hard data.

You traitors have some nerve thinking about complaining after the republicans destroyed the country, then you people played dress up like little children and went bat shit crazy and attacked and beat cops repeatedly, and its all on video so you can't deny it...

Hutchinson testified under oath about these facts...
She testified she HEARD it from someone else, not that she SAW it.

• She said she initially told the panel she hadn't heard of Trump lunging at a Secret Service agent.
  • But soon after her deposition, she said she told her attorney, "I lied, I lied, I lied."
Um... so we shouldn't listen to the true part, and instead believe the lie? You're not coherent, here.
so, which was the lie? where she said it was the truth, or where she said it was a lie?

Guess it depends on which side of the fence you sit.

Then stop believing Trump's endless lies. Start watching the televising Hearings and Trials, read the court filings and transcripts and don't rely on the media.

What are you blithering about. Macho men, gays, femisinists?????

The people want politicians who can keep the lights on, the water running, and the streets safe at night. They care about the price of insulin, and they;re sick of Republicans chasing Democrats around, accusing them of crimes, and never charging them with anything.

The people don't want the government involved in abortion or family health care decisions, because as we've seen with abortion, they don't have any clue about medicine or biology and they abortions bans killed thousands of women.

People want to be left alone to pursue happiness in their own way, without the government passing laws against them, or stripping them of their rights. Republicans today want to restrict or ban gays, strip women of their right to life saving health care if they are pregnant, strip racial minorities of the vote,

They want government which is improving their lives in ways to help them succeed - like the price cap on insulin, or the infrastructure bill. Chasing Hunter Biden around isn't helping the American people,
ironic

• She said she initially told the panel she hadn't heard of Trump lunging at a Secret Service agent.
  • But soon after her deposition, she said she told her attorney, "I lied, I lied, I lied."
Um... so we shouldn't listen to the true part, and instead believe the lie? You're not coherent, here.
YOU ARE LYING.
THIS IS A LIE

Show us where she told her attorney she lied...
(jeopardy music playing)

so, which was the lie? where she said it was the truth, or where she said it was a lie?

Guess it depends on which side of the fence you sit.
YOU ARE LYING.
THIS IS A LIE

(jeopardy music playing)

YOu believe only what the republicans tell you to believe, you have no independent thoughts at all

She lied to the deposition but told HER ATTORNEY she lied. So, my points stands. She was caught lying about what SHE SAID she witnessed, then come to find out, she didn’t witness it.

She lied to the deposition but told HER ATTORNEY she lied. So, my points stands. She was caught lying about what SHE SAID she witnessed, then come to find out, she didn’t witness it.
She claimed to be 6'3" and 215 pounds?

No, that's the pee wee herman defense, as predictable as the sunrise.

"The cult sucks."

The cult: " Everyone sucks! haha! Suck on that!"

yawn
What in the…I say what in tarnations hell does that have to do with my post? I merely pointed out that you lefty’s believe every word uttered by Biden, which is kinda what you all are accusing the right of…with trump.

YOU ARE LYING.
THIS IS A LIE

(jeopardy music playing)

YOu believe only what the republicans tell you to believe, you have no independent thoughts at all

Stefan, I'm fucked. I just lied," Hutchinson said she told Passantino. "I lied, I lied, I lied."

Forum List

Back