The Cassidy Hutchinson Book is Very Good

Hutchinson testified under oath about these facts...

Your comments have no meaning or merit. Anytime you people hear facts you don't like you just cry lies, its so pathetic.

You don't care about America at all, you just care about team GOP and promoting republicans failure and lies. Your party is a total failure because they blew everything up in 2008 and then went down in flames and incited a riot in 2020. They took a balanced budget and turned it into $3T /yr deficits, and you can cry about that all you want, but that is the cold hard facts from the cold hard data.

You traitors have some nerve thinking about complaining after the republicans destroyed the country, then you people played dress up like little children and went bat shit crazy and attacked and beat cops repeatedly, and its all on video so you can't deny it...

Hutchinson testified under oath that someone (Ornato) told her about the incident. Basically hearsay. Ornato was going to recant but resigned instead.

The Cassidy Hutchinson Book is a must read.
Get it from the library, if you know what a library is.

She outlines how insane and childish Trump was. Its so obvious the guy is a literal joke, completely unfit to be president. The worst part is everybody in the WH knew Trump lost the election, they all told him repeatedly he lost, and he tried to do anything and everything to steal the election and not leave the WH.

“Cass, if I can get through this job and manage to keep (Trump) out of jail, I’ll have done a good job,” Meadows told Hutchinson in June 2020.

Trump continued, “I don’t want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out.” Even then, when Meadows assured Trump he would work on it,

“We killed Herman Cain,” Meadows told Hutchinson and asked for his wife’s phone number.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe expressed concern about the president’s unpredictability, noting that one minute “he acknowledges he lost… Then he’ll immediately backpedal.”

“I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history,” Hutchinson told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview Tuesday.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The Cassidy Hutchinson Book is a must read.
Get it from the library, if you know what a library is.

She outlines how insane and childish Trump was. Its so obvious the guy is a literal joke, completely unfit to be president. The worst part is everybody in the WH knew Trump lost the election, they all told him repeatedly he lost, and he tried to do anything and everything to steal the election and not leave the WH.

“Cass, if I can get through this job and manage to keep (Trump) out of jail, I’ll have done a good job,” Meadows told Hutchinson in June 2020.

Trump continued, “I don’t want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out.” Even then, when Meadows assured Trump he would work on it,

“We killed Herman Cain,” Meadows told Hutchinson and asked for his wife’s phone number.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe expressed concern about the president’s unpredictability, noting that one minute “he acknowledges he lost… Then he’ll immediately backpedal.”

“I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history,” Hutchinson told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview Tuesday.

You bought a book from someone who got caught lying to congress, and expect it to be full of the truth?

None of the cultists will read it or believe a word it says if they did. Their heads are firmly wrapped in tin foil.

You’ll only read it and believe it because it’s a “Republican” who is attacking trump. If it had been any other subject, you all would have dismissed her as a trumper and a liar and moved on…

I got it form the library and she never got caught lying, you just wish because her facts are devastating to trump

Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide in the Trump administration and a key witness in the House select committee hearings on the January 6, 2021, Capitol attack, said she initially lied to the panel in a deposition about whether she'd heard that President Donald Trump lunged at a Secret Service agent in the presidential SUV on the day of the riot.

See post 92
  • She said she initially told the panel she hadn't heard of Trump lunging at a Secret Service agent.
  • But soon after her deposition, she said she told her attorney, "I lied, I lied, I lied."
Um... so we shouldn't listen to the true part, and instead believe the lie? You're not coherent, here.

It's the endless lies. It is difficult to believe the media which is supposed to be the 4th estate. They speak the same everyday as the entertainers on TV do also. It is the same. in the end Progs will turn on their own. We are seeing it now. the violence is muted at this point. African Americans and Islamic men are macho. They will not listen to gay and feminists at some point. Their trust of white people is not very high and there is an element of hate towards them. They tolerate because there is a money chute and many who control it are white, feminists and gay people.

Then stop believing Trump's endless lies. Start watching the televising Hearings and Trials, read the court filings and transcripts and don't rely on the media.

What are you blithering about. Macho men, gays, femisinists?????

The people want politicians who can keep the lights on, the water running, and the streets safe at night. They care about the price of insulin, and they;re sick of Republicans chasing Democrats around, accusing them of crimes, and never charging them with anything.

The people don't want the government involved in abortion or family health care decisions, because as we've seen with abortion, they don't have any clue about medicine or biology and they abortions bans killed thousands of women.

People want to be left alone to pursue happiness in their own way, without the government passing laws against them, or stripping them of their rights. Republicans today want to restrict or ban gays, strip women of their right to life saving health care if they are pregnant, strip racial minorities of the vote,

They want government which is improving their lives in ways to help them succeed - like the price cap on insulin, or the infrastructure bill. Chasing Hunter Biden around isn't helping the American people,

It was pretty funny when the secret service guy said he would testify under oath that she was lying. Then he refused to testify.
He did NOT refuse to testify. Liz Cheney and the rest of the clowns would not ALLOW them to testify. Funny how you like to lie about that.

Forum List

Back