The Catholic Church used to teach No Salvation Outside the Church... then the liberal popes came along..

Of course not. It's not hell I'm laughing it. It's the delusions of religious people. That's some funny shit right there.
when you are in Hell, assuming you end up there, you will remember those seemingly delusional people and wish you had listened. I know there is a Hell... long story how I know but I do know... Even "delusional" people know a few things...

when you are in Hell, assuming you end up there, you will remember those seemingly delusional people and wish you had listened. I know there is a Hell... long story how I know but I do know... Even "delusional" people know a few things...
Likewise. Duran Duran? For eternity? Think about it.

You might enjoy hell. But the bar closes at 8:00pm, so that's something else to consider.
the bar closes before you get there... and then all there is once you get there is misery and regret..

ever Search Faustina Diary #741?

she is a canonized saint who says Jesus took her to hell... u can't get any more reliable than that....

the bar closes before you get there... and then all there is once you get there is misery and regret..

ever Search Faustina Diary #741?

she is a canonized saint who says Jesus took her to hell... u can't get any more reliable than that....
You clearly follow a false god. I told you the way it is. And, like I said, if you want more details, you have to pay.

You clearly follow a false god. I told you the way it is. And, like I said, if you want more details, you have to pay.
you clearly follow a false god. I told you the way it is. And like I said, if you want more details, you have to

"seek and you will find"

dblack is ticked at me, i reckon...

oh well, he and i are not fellow travelers, apparently

Forum List

Back