The CCP is literally funding the Democrat Party

Let me show you the data

Total number of residential properties purchased by Chinese buyers in the United States from 2010 to 2022

View attachment 799832

Did you notice the sharp decline under Biden (2021 / 2022)

The sharp decline was in 2018, dipshit. While Trump was President, and which was the same year he levied tariffs against China. The same tariffs you leftwads bitched and moaned about.

And it continued to decline after Trump because Biden never rescinded those tariffs.

china-propertyjpg-jpg.799832

Last edited:
The sharp decline was in 2018, dipshit. While Trump was President, and which was the same year he levied tariffs against China. The same tariffs you leftwads bitched and moaned about.

And it continued to decline after Trump because Biden never rescinded those tariffs.
I can't really see the chart without signing up. Not doing that. :nono:

Sure. Its very beneficial for economic growth in Red China for guys like President Trump to be in charge. Trump is a professional deal maker, and he's always been tremendous at putting together mutually beneficial deals.

However, that is NOT what the Communist Dictators of Red China want. They are interested in subjugating their own people as well as World Conquest. And Trump can't help them there.
There is NO Communism in China since 1980 - your post is therefore meaningless and the content is, let me spell that to you, B U L L S H I T

Jeeeeezzzzzz Can't you read a graph.

The highest numbers were 2017 and 2018 at 40,600 and 40,400

Under Biden 2021 and 2022 they were 6,700 and 6,100

That’s not their M.O. By the time this is debunked, they’ll have moved on to the next “outrage”.

When I ask the hardcore the Trump cultists here for facts, many times I'm answered with childish, vitriolic name calling and insults. Running away with no answer seems to be another common way they handle a request for data or proof of their assertions.

When I ask the hardcore the Trump cultists here for facts, many times I'm answered with childish, vitriolic name calling and insults. Running away with no answer seems to be another common way they handle a request for data or proof of their assertions.

The guy who created the topic, seems to have run away from the actual data that I responded to him with.

He couldn't even read a graph, saying that "The sharp decline was in 2018, dipshit. While Trump was President, "

Maybe he was talking about California only. Because nationwide Chinese investment reached it's peak under Trump.

There is NO Communism in China since 1980 - your post is therefore meaningless and the content is, let me spell that to you, B U L L S H I T

Au contraire.

To this very day, Red Chinese Communism is still practiced and celebrated. The founder of the ideology still has his picture displayed publicly throughout the People's Dictatorship of China.
tiananmen-square-beijing-598b69ead088c00011ce40e0.jpg

The guy who created the topic, seems to have run away from the actual data that I responded to him with.

He couldn't even read a graph, saying that "The sharp decline was in 2018, dipshit. While Trump was President, "

Maybe he was talking about California only. Because nationwide Chinese investment reached it's peak under Trump.
And then declined rapidly because of tariffs and exiting the TPP. :rolleyes-41:

I think Biden eased up on them some and I know he rejoined the TPP.

He did.

Last edited:

Yes, and the extra childish epithet seems to be de rigueur around here.

Jeeeeezzzzzz Can't you read a graph.

The highest numbers were 2017 and 2018 at 40,600 and 40,400

Under Biden 2021 and 2022 they were 6,700 and 6,100

Of course there was an uptick of China's investing in US properties in 2017 and 2018, just as there was under Obama in 2014. But after Trump put tariffs of them in 2018, see how it dropped? And it continued to drop when the Chinese realized that Biden wasn't going to overturn Trump's tariffs.

Now ask yourself this: If President Trump's tariffs against China were so "racist" and "xenophobic" like you girls and guys screamed from the rooftops, why did Joe Biden keep them in place?

You morons are always trying to give Dim Brandon credit for shit he didn't do. :21:

It's not a secret, when it's been public knowledge!!

We know the Pedocrats are agents of the CCP.
We know the Pedocrats have sold off over 1/3 of this country to the CCP since the Clintons have been in office.
We know they've allowed the CCP to take control of all the media conglomerates in this country, including but not limited to, media companies like Warner Brothers.
We know Obama pretty much gave Jinping everything that was in Fort Knox, and now Fort Knox is just a warehouse front for spiderwebs and dust bunnies.
We know the Pedocrats LOVE the taste of Jinpings dick and asshole.
Thanks Comrade... How is the weather in Moscow today?

Of course there was an uptick of China's investing in US properties in 2017 and 2018, just as there was under Obama in 2014. But after Trump put tariffs of them in 2018, see how it dropped? And it continued to drop when the Chinese realized that Biden wasn't going to overturn Trump's tariffs.

Now ask yourself this: If President Trump's tariffs against China were so "racist" and "xenophobic" like you girls and guys screamed from the rooftops, why did Joe Biden keep them in place?

You morons are always trying to give Dim Brandon credit for shit he didn't do. :21:
i didn't know bidim did keep tariffs in place!

I heard there is some new thing that allows China to not pay duties (same as tariffs?) on anything under $800...

which I have yet to make sense of (that story)...

maybe you can help us out on this...?

This whole thread is bullshit...

They constantly accuse people of shit they re actually doing...

In the first page there is accusation that Democrats are Pedophiles by using the term 'Pedocrats'

But the facts are that two of highest profile GOP representatives Matt Gaez and Jim Jordan...

One is under investigation for trafficking a minor for sex
the Other ignored reports to him personally from victims of rape and sexual abuse.

Sex scandals happen in many places in life, it is not exclusive to Democrat or Republicans.. The difference is, in the Republican Party you are not fired or shunned, you are given a leadership role...

i didn't know bidim did keep tariffs in place!

I heard there is some new thing that allows China to not pay duties (same as tariffs?) on anything under $800...

which I have yet to make sense of (that story)...

maybe you can help us out on this...?

From 2 days ago...

This whole thread is bullshit...

They constantly accuse people of shit they re actually doing...

In the first page there is accusation that Democrats are Pedophiles by using the term 'Pedocrats'

But the facts are that two of highest profile GOP representatives Matt Gaez and Jim Jordan...

One is under investigation for trafficking a minor for sex
the Other ignored reports to him personally from victims of rape and sexual abuse.

Sex scandals happen in many places in life, it is not exclusive to Democrat or Republicans.. The difference is, in the Republican Party you are not fired or shunned, you are given a leadership role...

Matt Gaetz was actually exonerated of false charges of paedophilia. Rep. Jordan wasn't a cop, didn't pretend to be a cop, when ADULTS who were more than capable of defending themselves, said they complained to Jordan that a little doctor was violating their butt holes.

Liar. We always give you more proof than you need, but you always reject it. So GFY.

Forum List

Back